Ask not......

Trump is trying to change that? No he is not. He is pushing for a bigger military and increased military spending.

He is trying to get the NATO members to pay their fair share, he is also trying to get our military back to where it was before obozo almost destroyed it.

Its fine if you hate him for whatever your reasons are, but to pretend that he is not doing the right things for this country is just plain stupid.

I never liked bubba Clinton but he did some good things for the country (before is left wing wife and his dick got him totally screwed up)

He is trying to get NATO members to spend more on their own military, he is not trying to stop us from being the world's police force.

Adding 1.27 trillion to the debt is not the right thing for the country. Our military is not underfunded, it is misused and mismanaged.
I would agree with Trump if he was trying to get them to pay more so we can pay less

But he wants them to pay more while we increase our military spending.

Where is the threat?

Funding NATO and maintaining our military are two different things. If they NATO members pay more we can pay less. that has nothing to do with rebuilding our military
Why do we need to rebuild our military when it is already bigger than the next ten nations combined (eight of them are our allies)

To keep evil fucks in line that's why.

The same question could be asked of any Repub, you included?

What have you done for your country?

I work a job and pay multiple times my fair share.

And you think that makes you special?

Without people like me liberals would be fighting in the streets for scraps of food.

You are no different than me

I'm an American who believes in the Constitution and rule of law, hence you are nothing like me.

:21::21::21::21::21:

You are a big government statist that wants the government involved in way too many parts of our lives...so you are right, you are nothing like me

Chances are I pay more in taxes than you also.

I work a job and pay multiple times my fair share.

Without people like me liberals would be fighting in the streets for scraps of food.

I'm an American who believes in the Constitution and rule of law, hence you are nothing like me.

You are a big government statist that wants the government involved in way too many parts of our lives...so you are right, you are nothing like me

You have a projection problem, among other disorders. I'm in the 3% fool I pay more in taxes than you earn.

You have a projection problem, among other disorders. I'm in the 3% fool I pay more in taxes than you earn.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

While you people argue who makes more money hard working american citizens are wonderin where their next meal is coming from. This is a real issue in america.

He is trying to get the NATO members to pay their fair share, he is also trying to get our military back to where it was before obozo almost destroyed it.

Its fine if you hate him for whatever your reasons are, but to pretend that he is not doing the right things for this country is just plain stupid.

I never liked bubba Clinton but he did some good things for the country (before is left wing wife and his dick got him totally screwed up)

He is trying to get NATO members to spend more on their own military, he is not trying to stop us from being the world's police force.

Adding 1.27 trillion to the debt is not the right thing for the country. Our military is not underfunded, it is misused and mismanaged.
I would agree with Trump if he was trying to get them to pay more so we can pay less

Where is the threat?

Funding NATO and maintaining our military are two different things. If they NATO members pay more we can pay less. that has nothing to do with rebuilding our military
Why do we need to rebuild our military when it is already bigger than the next ten nations combined (eight of them are our allies)

Like Afghanistan and Iraq?

How did that $2 trillion work out?

Where is the threat?

Trump is not pushing for spending less on our military, he is pushing for spending more and more.

spending is necessary to bring it back after Obama decimated it. We need a strong military, plus military spending creates American jobs, who do you think builds planes, ships,, tanks, guns, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, etc? American blue collar workers, that's who. That money stays in this country and helps our economy and our people.

So, now your claim is that government spending creates jobs? That is a new spin for someone claiming to be a Conservative.

what I said was that when the government spends money on military hardware it creates American jobs, that is 100% correct. However, when government gives money to people for doing nothing that does not create jobs, when the government allows a multi billion trade deficit with China that costs American jobs.

Do you under stand what trade deficit really means? If we have a 50 billion trade deficit with China, it means that in that year 50 billion of American wealth was transferred to China. Think about that over a period of 20 or 30 years.

Where is the threat?

Trump is not pushing for spending less on our military, he is pushing for spending more and more.

spending is necessary to bring it back after Obama decimated it. We need a strong military, plus military spending creates American jobs, who do you think builds planes, ships,, tanks, guns, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, etc? American blue collar workers, that's who. That money stays in this country and helps our economy and our people.

You keep saying that

Can you show how Obama decimated the military?

its very simple, look at military spending during the Obama 8 years, and compare those numbers to bush's years or Trumps.

Thousands of marines applied for whitehouse duty under Trump, they had to be assigned under Obama. I think that says a lot.

Where is the threat?

Like Afghanistan and Iraq?

How did that $2 trillion work out?

What should we have done to the organizations that killed over 3 thousand americans on 9/11?

those "wars" were poorly managed much like viet nam where 58,000 americans died for nothing because Johnson would not let our military win it.

Where is the threat?

So, now your claim is that government spending creates jobs? That is a new spin for someone claiming to be a Conservative.

what I said was that when the government spends money on military hardware it creates American jobs, that is 100% correct. However, when government gives money to people for doing nothing that does not create jobs, when the government allows a multi billion trade deficit with China that costs American jobs.

Do you under stand what trade deficit really means? If we have a 50 billion trade deficit with China, it means that in that year 50 billion of American wealth was transferred to China. Think about that over a period of 20 or 30 years.

Yes, I understand that the trade deficit means that we the people have chosen to buy things from China and people like you want the government to tell us what we can and cannot buy and from whom.

What it does not mean is that our "wealth has been transferred" that is just stupid.

Back to the OP

which democrats today would say (or believe) what Kennedy said?

second question: which democrats of today would green light Hiroshima and Nagasaki like Truman did?

Yes, I understand that the trade deficit means that we the people have chosen to buy things from China and people like you want the government to tell us what we can and cannot buy and from whom.

What it does not mean is that our "wealth has been transferred" that is just stupid.

that is exactly what it means, in my example China is 50 billion wealthier and the USA is 50 billion poorer. a net of 50 billion of our money has flowed into the Chinese economy. Its quite simple if you have a basic knowledge of economics and money.

Where is the threat?

You keep saying that

its very simple, look at military spending during the Obama 8 years, and compare those numbers to bush's years or Trumps.

Thousands of marines applied for whitehouse duty under Trump, they had to be assigned under Obama. I think that says a lot.

here you go. Seems that Obama spent way more than Bush, and Bush started two fucking wars.

Are you ever right about anything?

upload_2018-10-28_10-18-46.png

Link please.

Where is the threat?

You keep saying that

We were at war in both Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama took office. You would expect military spending to decrease as we withdrew our troops

Congress invoked a ten percent sequester on all spending. How is that Obama’s fault?

The larger question is....how large a military do we need?

that is exactly what it means, in my example China is 50 billion wealthier and the USA is 50 billion poorer. a net of 50 billion of our money has flowed into the Chinese economy. Its quite simple if you have a basic knowledge of economics and money.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

You keep saying that

We were at war in both Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama took office. You would expect military spending to decrease as we withdrew our troops

Congress invoked a ten percent sequester on all spending. How is that Obama’s fault?

The larger question is....how large a military do we need?

But it didnt, Obama spent way more than Bush II did. See my post above

While you people argue who makes more money hard working american citizens are wonderin where their next meal is coming from. This is a real issue in america.

come on,. the poor in the US are better off than the middle class in the rest of the world.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

Ok fool, one more time. In any given year (for example) the US buys 500 billion of goods from China and China buys 450 billion of goods from the US. So China is 50 billion better off (50 billion was added to their economy and taken from our economy).

Geez, are you really as dumb as you seem to be?

Back to the OP

which democrats today would say (or believe) what Kennedy said?

second question: which democrats of today would green light Hiroshima and Nagasaki like Truman did?
Already answered

EVERY Democrat would say the same thing

Republicans would say.......Ask not what the wealthy can do for you, but what YOU can do for the wealthy

Forum List

Back