Ask yourself - How did you decide to vote in 11/16?

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

What decided you to vote the way you voted?

What decided the way I voted in the last Presidential election?

I knew I'd have to be able to look myself in the eye for the rest of my life every morning when I shaved. I could not sell my soul to either the Hildebeast or the Mango Manchild.

I voted for Kasich in both the primary and general election.

Whew - I'm glad I did, I had nothing to do with assisting President Dennison reaching the oval office.

.>>>>

I decided to vote for who was in the best interest of America and its principles.

PS: There's a reason ballots are secret, faggot OP. :slap: :poke::fu:

IOW: That's Nunya DB, bitch! Who the fuck are you to be asking? Apparently not everyone in America, motherfucker. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

Last edited:
as I liberal I speak the truth.

As a liberal, you are incapable of speaking the truth simply because your mental illness prevents you from perceiving reality. You are only capable of parroting bumper sticker level pap or babbling incoherently about your fantasy projections.

iu

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

Putin brought a team of peeing Russian girls to my house and everybody else's house who voted for Trump.

Nothing he said, supports your response.

You seem to be ignoring all the responses that you can't spin into "Republicans bad/stupid".

I don't need to spin anything about the R's dis-ability to govern. It is apparent to everyone who has their eyes and ears open, and has watched how misanthropic the McConnell and Ryan Leadership have governed.

No one who respects others would act in the manner which Trump does (he's a GD Bully) and was coward by Putin. The man is an empty suit, and the plan by the R's to shit can the PPACA is immoral and self serving of those who pay them to keep the golden goose alive.

So, when I point out to you that you were judging others on the assumption that they shared your views, even though that is very, very unlikely,

your response is to state your views stronger, to the point of claiming that no one could disagree with you.

Dude.

That is bat shit crazy.

True, although just a liberal doing what liberals do.

I don't and won't speak for all liberals, but as I liberal I speak the truth. Some actually believe Trump, McConnell and Ryan have governed 300+ million diverse citizens fairly and yet have no ability to confirm such a belief.

As I've suggested in the past, don't watch the lips of pols, watch their feet (it is not what they say, it is what they do).

What have the R's done to reform health care in America and reform the tax policy.

What have they said, and what have they done?

What Trump said:
6 promises Trump has made about health care

What Ryan said:
Five Quotes That Show the Hypocrisy of the Health Care Vote

BTW, what happened to Trump's promise to have the tax form to be one page?

No doubt, I'm sure all liberals speak the truth...based on their limited knowledge of the facts.
As far as reforming the tax policy, am I mistaken, isn't the first phase of their tax policy already in place?

No, you're correct. The why is the question, and unless you are dense the answer is obvious. A small amount of withholding Federal Taxes had been liberated immediately, because - drum roll please - this is an election year.

As each tax year ends, the benefit to the working men and women will shrink, but not the benefit to the special interests. Unless you are dense, you won't be able to comprehend why. In a few words, the standard deduction will remain the same, state taxes, inflation and fees will rise and in 10 years the benefit to the working class & middle class will go away, and the power elites is for ever.

Ever heard of voodoo economics? That is what Ryan produced and Trump signed - trickle down has failed n the past and will fail once again, but not until Wall St. and Global Corporations profit greatly.

I don't need to spin anything about the R's dis-ability to govern. It is apparent to everyone who has their eyes and ears open, and has watched how misanthropic the McConnell and Ryan Leadership have governed.

No one who respects others would act in the manner which Trump does (he's a GD Bully) and was coward by Putin. The man is an empty suit, and the plan by the R's to shit can the PPACA is immoral and self serving of those who pay them to keep the golden goose alive.

So, when I point out to you that you were judging others on the assumption that they shared your views, even though that is very, very unlikely,

your response is to state your views stronger, to the point of claiming that no one could disagree with you.

Dude.

That is bat shit crazy.

True, although just a liberal doing what liberals do.

I don't and won't speak for all liberals, but as I liberal I speak the truth. Some actually believe Trump, McConnell and Ryan have governed 300+ million diverse citizens fairly and yet have no ability to confirm such a belief.

As I've suggested in the past, don't watch the lips of pols, watch their feet (it is not what they say, it is what they do).

What have the R's done to reform health care in America and reform the tax policy.

What have they said, and what have they done?

What Trump said:
6 promises Trump has made about health care

What Ryan said:
Five Quotes That Show the Hypocrisy of the Health Care Vote

BTW, what happened to Trump's promise to have the tax form to be one page?

No doubt, I'm sure all liberals speak the truth...based on their limited knowledge of the facts.
As far as reforming the tax policy, am I mistaken, isn't the first phase of their tax policy already in place?

No, you're correct. The why is the question, and unless you are dense the answer is obvious. A small amount of withholding Federal Taxes had been liberated immediately, because - drum roll please - this is an election year.

As each tax year ends, the benefit to the working men and women will shrink, but not the benefit to the special interests. Unless you are dense, you won't be able to comprehend why. In a few words, the standard deduction will remain the same, state taxes, inflation and fees will rise and in 10 years the benefit to the working class & middle class will go away, and the power elites is for ever.

Ever heard of voodoo economics? That is what Ryan produced and Trump signed - trickle down has failed n the past and will fail once again, but not until Wall St. and Global Corporations profit greatly.

"Unless you are dense, you won't be able to comprehend why." Yup, evidently I'm not dense enough, but good for you being dense enough.
Aside from that tidbit. Phase two of tax reform is to make the tax cuts permanent. Not to say States won't take advantage of that to raise taxes. But that's a State issue, being in California, I know taxes will be going up. Which is why in 2-3 years I'll be out of this shithole.

America First plus 'Make America Great Again' plus my thinking is that he has kids and Grandkids that he might like to see grow up in a good America similar to the America that he grew up in . Plus i just like The TRUMPS Style and what i hope is his anti foreigner and anti immigration stance .

You like his style? He's a GD bully, and you like that?
----------------------------------- you say BULLY and i say that the TRUMP is assertive as he works for the good of America Wry .

Well, that isn't a loaded choice.

True left winger that you are.

It has to be this way.

Someone could not have made up their own mind, having lived through the Clinton bullshit years that they didn't trust Hillary.

After all YOU KNOW BETTER.

Stop breathing...you are a waste of oxygen.

I see, but to be clear, was it Fox's Hannity, or an internet Blog?

It was a study of the Federalist Papers, books on economics, Books on early government, Books by Robert Bork and a host of other sources.

Now, what is your excuse ?

America First plus 'Make America Great Again' plus my thinking is that he has kids and Grandkids that he might like to see grow up in a good America similar to the America that he grew up in . Plus i just like The TRUMPS Style and what i hope is his anti foreigner and anti immigration stance .

----------------------------------- you say BULLY and i say that the TRUMP is assertive as he works for the good of America Wry .

Assertive language usually starts with "I"; bullies start with "you".

and totally OFF TOPIC but i see mention of the COLD WAR . I just want to comment that the Cold War was NO BIG DEAL and was probably better than a HOT WAR . I lived through the 'cold war' and i just kept riding my motorcycles and chasing girls and drinking beer . I just do this off toic comment because i realize that there are young dummies that might be afraid of a COLD WAR and 'alar on apples' , the coming new ice age , nuclear winter , acid rain , global warming and other silly issues . ----------- So , just an OFF TOPIC comment .

I saw that the tards who voted in the primaries had provided us with a choice between a turd and a maggot, and so I decided to write in a vote of an actual Republican instead.

Oh, and don't think I didn't see what you did there.

Is English a second language for you?

Nope, is your comment responsive to the question, or the usual deflection via captious sarcasm?

Sorry Wry. You fail. Attempting to use "big" words (like captious) does not conceal your lack of education. You are a dullard that cannot craft a sentence!

What decided you to pretend to be educated?

Assertive language usually starts with "I"; bullies start with "you".
------------------------------ USUALLY eh ?? But as i said , i see TRUMP as Assertive and an America Firster as he gets ready for his next Private meeting with Putin Wry .

"Liberalitis, the haunting fear that somewhere, someone is making their own decisions."

Irony.

I dare you to stop watching Fox News, unsubscribe from Trump's twitter account, stop reading the Daily Caller, Breitbart, etc., and stay off whatever pseudocon Facebook feed you belong to.

I bet your head caves in.

Irony.

I dare you to stop watching Fox News, unsubscribe from Trump's twitter account, stop reading the Daily Caller, Breitbart, etc., and stay off whatever pseudocon Facebook feed you belong to.

I bet your head caves in.

A perfect example of projecting a fantasy.

I had planned to vote for President Trump from the time he announced! Never changed my mind.

I want to legalize the Constitution. I want to legalize freedom again. So, that's what dictated my vote.

I wrote in Ron Paul. He only got 1 electoral vote, but it's okay. At least it's an indicator that there's still a few other refuseniks left out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back