Assange

He did let us know about some things that we needed to know about, but he went about it in the wrong way and he became a power hungry megalomaniac. If all he wanted to do was let us know then he would just release stuff as it comes in, but he holds and waits and threatens and builds up the drama.

I have no use for the man at all.

You'd rather your Government continue to lie to you 24/7? Personally, i think a Wikileaks is vital to our Democracy's survival. Our Media certainly isn't credible. It's all owned by just a handful of Corporations. And they're in bed with Government. So you won't get much truth from them. Wikileaks is a miracle. People all over the world should be thanking Assange. Without him, there would only be Government lies.

The government tells us a 1000 lie and Assange let’s is in on one of them and keeps the rest to himself, and for that you bow down and worship him.

Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah i admit it, i don't like being lied to. And that's what Governments do 24/7. Without a Wikileaks, we would never get any truth. Today's 'Journalism' = a small handful of large Corporations owning and attempting to control all media information folks receive. The days of a 'Watchdog Press' are long gone. We desperately need outside independent groups like Wikileaks. Otherwise, lies is we would have as our 'Information.'

You are still being lied to and Assange is lying to you when he tells you he wants the truth to be known and then only gives you a small tiny fraction of the truth

The media is more than happy to dig up the dirt on Trump, even fabricate it at times.
They weren't forthcoming with the dirt on Hillary, even hiding it.

Assange evened the playing field IMO.

You may think he's a criminal, but, I think it's equally criminal when the MSM hides the truth. After all, that's what they're here for,
not to sway an election as they tried to do.

I do not think he is a criminal, he deals in stolen merchandise...that is a criminal activity

You'd rather your Government continue to lie to you 24/7? Personally, i think a Wikileaks is vital to our Democracy's survival. Our Media certainly isn't credible. It's all owned by just a handful of Corporations. And they're in bed with Government. So you won't get much truth from them. Wikileaks is a miracle. People all over the world should be thanking Assange. Without him, there would only be Government lies.

The government tells us a 1000 lie and Assange let’s is in on one of them and keeps the rest to himself, and for that you bow down and worship him.

Pathetic

Yeah i admit it, i don't like being lied to. And that's what Governments do 24/7. Without a Wikileaks, we would never get any truth. Today's 'Journalism' = a small handful of large Corporations owning and attempting to control all media information folks receive. The days of a 'Watchdog Press' are long gone. We desperately need outside independent groups like Wikileaks. Otherwise, lies is we would have as our 'Information.'

You are still being lied to and Assange is lying to you when he tells you he wants the truth to be known and then only gives you a small tiny fraction of the truth

The media is more than happy to dig up the dirt on Trump, even fabricate it at times.

You may think he's a criminal, but, I think it's equally criminal when the MSM hides the truth. After all, that's what they're here for,

I do not think he is a criminal, he deals in stolen merchandise...that is a criminal activity

Okaaay, and?

Pathetic

He exposes your Government's never-ending lies. You just need to stop focusing on Wikileaks exposing your Democratic Party's corruption. You're obviously very bitter about it. But you were simply given the truth about your Party. So you should stop hating Assange, and instead start holding your Party's leaders accountable. Direct that hate and anger at the actual culprits.

I am not a Dem and never have been. But I did give my party leaders a lot of grief about nominating Johnson again.

As for Assange, he does not expose never ending lies, he exposed a few and keeps the rest to himself. When was the last thing he exposed? Or do you think the government quit lying to us?

A 'few?!' Understatement of the Century. You need to research Wikileaks a bit more. Your Government lies to you 24/7-365. But don't count on your Government/Corporate Media Complex to tell ya that. Only outside independent groups like Wikileaks will.

Why did Ecuador offer him asylum in the first place? Did Barry Hussein have something to do with it? He seemed awfully soft on traitors at the time.

Pathetic

Your Government engages in terrible criminal behavior daily. That's the truth.

Pathetic

He exposes your Government's never-ending lies. You just need to stop focusing on Wikileaks exposing your Democratic Party's corruption. You're obviously very bitter about it. But you were simply given the truth about your Party. So you should stop hating Assange, and instead start holding your Party's leaders accountable. Direct that hate and anger at the actual culprits.

I am not a Dem and never have been. But I did give my party leaders a lot of grief about nominating Johnson again.

As for Assange, he does not expose never ending lies, he exposed a few and keeps the rest to himself. When was the last thing he exposed? Or do you think the government quit lying to us?

A 'few?!' Understatement of the Century. You need to research Wikileaks a bit more. Your Government lies to you 24/7-365. But don't count on your Government/Corporate Media Complex to tell ya that. Only outside independent groups like Wikileaks will.
Ah, but wikileaks is a corporate entity with it's own power agenda and/or controlled in part by Russia

Ah, but wikileaks is a corporate entity with it's own power agenda and/or controlled in part by Russia
Russia Russia Russia

Wikileaks was around long before your Russia Boogeyman meme. Try to see past it exposing your Party's awful corruption. It merely gave you the truth. You should be directing your hate & anger at your Party's leadership. Hold them accountable.

Wikileaks is much bigger than just exposing US political party corruption. It's been exposing Government lies all around the world for years. And God willing, it will continue to do so.

Russia Russia Russia

Most of those folks now hating on Wikileaks, were very supportive in the past. They only became haters after it exposed their Party's awful corruption. They're disingenuous hypocrites.

Wikileaks was around long before your Russia Boogeyman meme. Try to see past it exposing your Party's awful corruption. It merely gave you the truth. You should be directing your hate & anger at your Party's leadership. Hold them accountable.

Wikileaks is much bigger than just exposing US political party corruption. It's been exposing Government lies all around the world for years. And God willing, it will continue to do so.
Yes, but Wike's political agenda has always been around, but the question is why did they join with the same goal in 2016?

Russia Russia Russia

Most of those folks now hating on Wikileaks, were very supportive in the past. They only became haters after it exposed their Party's awful corruption. They're disingenuous hypocrites.
Laddy, I've never been the groupie of assange as you are. Assange is no more pro democracy /human rights than is Vlad.

Russia Russia Russia

Laddy, I've never been the groupie of assange as you are. Assange is no more pro democracy /human rights than is Vlad.

Again, the Russia Boogeyman meme. Wikileaks was around long before your tired meme. You're a hater now because it exposed your Party's corruption. Your hate & anger is being misdirected. You're directing at someone who gave you truth. But you should be directing it at your Party's leadership. You should be thanking Assange.

Russia Russia Russia

Again, the Russia Boogeyman meme. Wikileaks was around long before your tired meme. You're a hater now because it exposed your Party's corruption. Your hate & anger is being misdirected. You're directing at someone who gave you truth. But you should be directing it at your Party's leadership. You should be thanking Assange.
Your idiocy over Assange is not my problem.

Russia Russia Russia

Your hate and anger is misguided. You should be angry at your Party's leaders. They allowed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz to rig the Primaries. And do you really think they would have ever fessed up to that? Not a chance my friend.

Russia Russia Russia

Your hate and anger is misguided. You should be angry at your Party's leaders. They allowed Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz to rig the Primaries. And do you really think they would have ever fessed up to that? Not a chance my friend.
This is very true, it's all about Assange and they give a complete pass for the party.

Pathetic

Pointing to the criminal behavior of one person does not excuse the criminal behavior of another

What I found amazing was that no one could refute what Assange was pitching. That was incredible.
why would he need to ''pitch'' anything, if all he wanted is for us to know the truth??

Why is the USA his primary target?

Why don't we see any stolen military intelligence from Russia, or any negative releases on their intelligence gathering? Nothing ever, from Assange on Russia??? Isn't that odd???
Enjoy.
WikiLeaks - Spy Files Russia

Now that you have seen what you thought didn't exist. Were you able to make anything out of them?
What are you giving me with that link and how does it relate to my post??

Pointing to the criminal behavior of one person does not excuse the criminal behavior of another

And you have no issues with one of the sides doing it. It just amazes me.

It is you that has no issues with one side doing it, you are the one defending a criminal, not me.

Forum List

Back