Assault Weapons Ban of 2018

So here's this piece of shit the democrats are proposing.

Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 | Assault Weapon | Magazine (Firearms)

Looks like they are going to actually run on this for 2018. I'm fine with that. May be the first time in decades you stupid fucks actually lose seats in a mid-term.
Didn't they criminalize the sale, possession, distribution of schedule 3 drugs... how's that working out for them? That's an aside. Obviously it would be a catastrophic blow to the underpinnings of our personal freedoms!!! There is no way this passes.... Yet. Hypothetically if it did pass, I wonder what percentage of 'known' "assault weapons" would actually get turned in...? They would be creating an awful lot of "illegal gun owners" in the Nation.

Looks like they are going to actually run on this for 2018. I'm fine with that. May be the first time in decades you stupid fucks actually lose seats in a mid-term.
Didn't they criminalize the sale, possession, distribution of schedule 3 drugs... how's that working out for them? That's an aside. Obviously it would be a catastrophic blow to the underpinnings of our personal freedoms!!! There is no way this passes.... Yet. Hypothetically if it did pass, I wonder what percentage of 'known' "assault weapons" would actually get turned in...? They would be creating an awful lot of "illegal gun owners" in the Nation.
When you start banning things you don't know shit about it's probably not going to work out well in the end.

When you start banning things you don't know shit about it's probably not going to work out well in the end.
Well it depends on one's definition of "well in the end"... There are plenty on this USMB & in each of our lives that openly advocate for a 'Venezuelan' type Nation.

Well it depends on one's definition of "well in the end"... There are plenty on this USMB & in each of our lives that openly advocate for a 'Venezuelan' type Nation.
They actually want that. Not under Trump of course but if they could give obie chavez kind of powers they would be all for it.

Forum List

Back