🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assaulted S.C. Student Is A Recent Orphan Living In Foster Care, Attorney Says

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Guys, I'm feeling bad. I said a lot of crappy shit about this kid, only to find out she never had a chance to get her shit together as a child, cause once again she had fucked up parents from the start. So I get the attitude and fuck it mentality.....this is what happens black community when we neglect children.

My apologies to this kid and I hope life hands you a better break as an adult!!

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

I read she was released to her parents. I feel rather bad that the officer lost his temper and threw her. Disrespectful teen. They should not be allowed cell phones in class. I got the feeling this whole thing was planned for a lawsuit.

One person on the news said the cop or teacher should of had all the students leave the room and take a break, I agree with that. She would of had no audience then.

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

Guys, I'm feeling bad. I said a lot of crappy shit about this kid, only to find out she never had a chance to get her shit together as a child, cause once again she had fucked up parents from the start. So I get the attitude and fuck it mentality.....this is what happens black community when we neglect children.

My apologies to this kid and I hope life hands you a better break as an adult!!

She will have to have an attitude adjustment before she gets a break. Defying the teacher a cop and anyone else in authority won't cut it.

She's precious and special and should be immune from all rules and standards of our society.

Yeah...until the kids figure out that all you have to do to get out of class for a while is 1 person act up and they start taking turns doing it. Ever been in a rough school? The "kids" don't give a fuck.

No, and if they done give a care, send them into the streets, no sense babysitting them and spending tax dollars on them. We need to end this crap.

with all the discussion of this case-----the fact is that we know virtually
nothing as to what really happened. Having worked in inner city hospitals,
I have seen lots of people "restrained" and some arrested. It is never
a polite and genteel event. This particular "thing" has been escalated ---
IMO-----by interest groups and/or desperate journalists

No, and if they done give a care, send them into the streets, no sense babysitting them and spending tax dollars on them. We need to end this crap.

Well....she disrupted school.....they tried to send her out. She refused. They tried to remove her....she resisted....they forced her out. Today...one of "they" has been fired and publicly shamed and she is a hero and celebrated.

It's the new era.

She and others like her are to be celebrated and honored and allowed to dictate what rules are good and not. Her desires and wishes must supercede that of all the others.

with all the discussion of this case-----the fact is that we know virtually
nothing as to what really happened. Having worked in inner city hospitals,
I have seen lots of people "restrained" and some arrested. It is never
a polite and genteel event. This particular "thing" has been escalated ---
IMO-----by interest groups and/or desperate journalists

You are absolutely 100% right. Restraining or removing a human who is determined not to be is NEVER pretty. Ever.

She was an orphan so she has a right to disrupt class? I went to school with orphans and they behaved like everyone else.

Well....she disrupted school.....they tried to send her out. She refused. They tried to remove her....she resisted....they forced her out. Today...one of "they" has been fired and publicly shamed and she is a hero and celebrated.

It's the new era.

She and others like her are to be celebrated and honored and allowed to dictate what rules are good and not. Her desires and wishes must supercede that of all the others.

Keep alert-------the "victim" of school time right to be a bitch is being celebrated as is the victim who has come to be known as a "alarm clock shahid" Stay tuned for thousands of KOPY KATS

It's the new era.

Keep alert-------the "victim" of school time right to be a bitch is being celebrated as is the victim who has come to be known as a "alarm clock shahid" Stay tuned for thousands of KOPY KATS
She is the victim, the cop lost it, and he is not allowed to. So ends that.

Personally I dont have a problem with how it was handled.
Although a better option might have been to carry her desk and all and set her outside where she'd look ridiculous.

It's the new era.

I saw the video-----but STILL do not know if she is actually a victim I do not have speakers-----maybe I missed something-----was she not resisting him VIOLENTLY?

It's the new era.

I saw the video-----but STILL do not know if she is actually a victim I do not have speakers-----maybe I missed something-----was she not resisting him VIOLENTLY?
It doesn't matter. You don't get to throw teenage girls across the floor, period...

When you grow up knowing that anyone, authorities, neighbors, parents, anyone, is a potential threat, you tend to resist when someone puts their hands on you. As a teen I would have resisted as well.

That's not to say she was in the right to refuse to do was she was told, but once the confrontation becomes physical, some people tend to try to defend themselves, others tend to meekly submit.

That's why our brains and out wits should be our primary weapon, whether we be kids, cops, teachers or bums...physical violence is a last resort...a surrender that both parties are not very well armed in the brains department.

It's the new era.

It doesn't matter. You don't get to throw teenage girls across the floor, period...

how do you know that she did not bite him?

When you grow up knowing that anyone, authorities, neighbors, parents, anyone, is a potential threat, you tend to resist when someone puts their hands on you. As a teen I would have resisted as well.

That's not to say she was in the right to refuse to do was she was told, but once the confrontation becomes physical, some people tend to try to defend themselves, others tend to meekly submit.

ok she resisted making the "eviction" look violent-------was it REALLY VIOLENT?
Was the girl actually injured? broken bones. ? She was certainly not a frail little girl. Another question-----"defend herself"? was she attacked or did the
officer just try to MOVE her when she resisted moving at all?

Forum List

Back