Assholes at ACLU threaten to sue school for allowing students to say God Bless America

Christians are now a minority in America, the ACLU should be protecting them right? God bless the school for fighting the good fight.

The kids that want to say it should just say it anyway. Problem solved.

You know what Plato said: kill all the lawyers. Only way to build his utopia.

For some, the ACLU is God.

Christians are now a minority in America, the ACLU should be protecting them right? God bless the school for fighting the good fight.

Jews do not like Christians.
That's news to the Jews I know!

No I don't think so, they do like Christian money though. Gentile money I should say.
Oh. You don't actually know any Jews, do you?

New Jersey School Skips Legal Battle, Will No Longer Recite "God Bless America"

The Commies at ACLU hate God and wants everyone to know that they will sue anyone who says the word "God" at a public school.

I am not allowed to hate, but if I did, I would hate the ACLU.

For harassment civil suits like this there needs to be a stake system. File all the lawsuits you want, but if you lose you have to pay the winners legal costs and maybe any penalty the judge sees fit to award the winner for the libtard bullshit.

For some, the ACLU is God.

Jews do not like Christians.
That's news to the Jews I know!

No I don't think so, they do like Christian money though. Gentile money I should say.
Oh. You don't actually know any Jews, do you?
What in Gawd's Sweet Name makes you say some stupid shit like that?

You dont think any Jews work for the ACLU?

BroughttoYouby%20the%20LettersWTF_zpsmii02hgn.jpg

The Commies at ACLU hate God and wants everyone to know that they will sue anyone who says the word "God" at a public school.

For harassment civil suits like this there needs to be a stake system. File all the lawsuits you want, but if you lose you have to pay the winners legal costs and maybe any penalty the judge sees fit to award the winner for the libtard bullshit.
Apparently the school district knew they would lose. But shall the district pay if they go to court and lose?

Apparently the school district knew they would lose. But shall the district pay if they go to court and lose?
Why not?

Why not settle out of court if you know you will likely lose?

Why not be reasonable with people?

Forum List

Back