Assholes making trouble in Oregon

FLASHBACK: HOW DID THIS START?

Liberal 'Criminal' Senator Harry Reid

Thats not how they started breaking the law. Your statement needs to show how they viola
Actually, I re-read it, and there is no such sliver of redeeming technicality.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

This satisfies that criteria fully.

so all those various fuck the police protests fit the bill as well

Are they committing "acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State?

indeed they have

how about the Ferguson protesters

certainly terrorism

Weapons or no weapons

Its all the same thing (when comparing to blacks)

are you so nutz

that you believe that molotov cocktails are not weapons

besides all the gun fire and such

I bet you're saying Molotov cocktails because some black guy had the nerve to have a beverage...which using white boy fear of blacks means it COULDVE been a Molotov cocktail. Or a stabbing device...not a drink

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Sounds like a bunch of whining white guys who want to be able to break the law with no consequences. And they are tying up the fbi when they should be trying to stop terrorists.

The Government has labeled the rancher as a terrorist. He did his time for that and the Government wants him to do a longer sentence. That is Government abuse.

Why is it OK for a bunch of whining Black guys (Black lives matter) who want to be able to break the law with no consequences, but not a bunch of whining white guys? as you put it.

Lets face it.
Our Government has become an abusive overreacting tyrant.

I dont like black lives matter either for the same reason. Our government is not a tyrant. The laws are clear and easy to follow. It's criminals who have the problem with the government. Don't break the law and you are fine. Go someplace with a real tyrant and learn.

Then what do you call what they just did?
The retried him on a new charge without a jury.

Actually, they weren't retried. They were sentenced, the feds appealed the sentencing, won that and the Supreme court refused to hear the Hammond's case. So, I don't see anything illegal happening to them in court. Whether the sentence fits the crime or not that can be debated. They set two fires, endangered others and now they are going back to prison for about 4 years.

I don't see how taking over a federal building while armed changes anything for the Hammonds who don't want them there.

They had permission to do the burn it got out of hand.

Sounds like a bunch of whining white guys who want to be able to break the law with no consequences. And they are tying up the fbi when they should be trying to stop terrorists.

The Government has labeled the rancher as a terrorist. He did his time for that and the Government wants him to do a longer sentence. That is Government abuse.

Why is it OK for a bunch of whining Black guys (Black lives matter) who want to be able to break the law with no consequences, but not a bunch of whining white guys? as you put it.

Lets face it.

I dont like black lives matter either for the same reason. Our government is not a tyrant. The laws are clear and easy to follow. It's criminals who have the problem with the government. Don't break the law and you are fine. Go someplace with a real tyrant and learn.

Actually, they weren't retried. They were sentenced, the feds appealed the sentencing, won that and the Supreme court refused to hear the Hammond's case. So, I don't see anything illegal happening to them in court. Whether the sentence fits the crime or not that can be debated. They set two fires, endangered others and now they are going back to prison for about 4 years.

I don't see how taking over a federal building while armed changes anything for the Hammonds who don't want them there.

They had permission to do the burn it got out of hand.

Apparently not because they lost their case and were found guilty. By a jury no doubt...isn't that one of the things you were bitching about? They were retried without a jury (which is a lie)?

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

so all those various fuck the police protests fit the bill as well

Are they committing "acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State?

indeed they have

how about the Ferguson protesters

certainly terrorism

Are they trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?
Are they trying to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?
Are they trying to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping?

Are they trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?

yes

Are they trying to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?

yes indeed that was what it was about

Are they trying to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping?

you just added that in

they burned part of the town down which is of course mass destruction

so according to you yes they are terrorists

So it seems to me like it's simple math. Not sure why you needed assistance with it.

Once again i point out the hypocrisy of the liberal left. To the left Occupy Wall Street was a righteous group fighting the man. But this group, who has done what many groups before them have done, the left is ready to go to war, or more to the point ready to execute those who have a grievance against the government. Because, as usual, the left does not agree with there grievance.

Where are the demands for the profiling of White, Christian Gun Owing Conservatives?

None of these nitwits are Muslim.

None of these butt wads are from Syria.

This is an act of terrorism and these beer belly good old boys should be arrested.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

Lets face it.

He shouldn't have committed the crime. These people are supporting criminals. No different than black lives matters. And they are taking the FBI away from finding terrorists. They should all be jailed.

Sitting around all day in Bunkerville and talking about how the government of United States doesn't exist costs money. I am assuming the donations started drying up so they decided to move the act to Malheur National Refuge. It is a publicity stunt for money, and nothing more.

That being said, the amount of the land the federal government owns in the West is staggering and is an issue that the states need to address.

So you agree that if occupy Wall Street pulled the crap they pulled a number of years ago you would have them picked up by the police as domestic terrorists? If the Salem march happened today, you would have them arrested for domestic terrorism? What the hell is wrong with you people don'y you understand the logical outcome of the pure vitriol hate you spew?

Once again i point out the hypocrisy of the liberal left. To the left Occupy Wall Street was a righteous group fighting the man. But this group, who has done what many groups before them have done, the left is ready to go to war, or more to the point ready to execute those who have a grievance against the government. Because, as usual, the left does not agree with there grievance.

What the fuck?

Stop changing the subject, OWS has nothing to do with this. Not even comparable.

So you agree that if occupy Wall Street pulled the crap they pulled a number of years ago you would have them picked up by the police as domestic terrorists? If the Salem march happened today, you would have them arrested for domestic terrorism? What the hell is wrong with you people don'y you understand the logical outcome of the pure vitriol hate you spew?

Why the fuck are you talking about OWS? There is nothing even comparable here to that mess.

Where are the demands for the profiling of White, Christian Gun Owing Conservatives?

This is an act of terrorism and these beer belly good old boys should be arrested.

Terrorism is only when a brown person does something. White boys doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "Its different" they like to spin

They are acting in a fashion that the left wing has used many times. There has been no violence so what are you basing the "terrorist" charge upon? Nothing that is what you are only trying to spread more division and strife. In my opinion the left wing has become the new terrorist group that needs watched. See how it works?

Why the fuck are you talking about OWS? There is nothing even comparable here to that mess.

WTF, do you even know what you are talking about? Do your even read the news or do you just react to sound bites? OWS was not the same it was MUCH WORSE then a dispute over land rights. The left wing LOVED OWS now you don't think peaceful protest is something to be condemned.

They are acting in a fashion that the left wing has used many times. There has been no violence so what are you basing the "terrorist" charge upon? Nothing that is what you are only trying to spread more division and strife. In my opinion the left wing has become the new terrorist group that needs watched. See how it works?

Self deluded morons like you are the reason why liberals get away with so much in this country. You fancy yourself a conservative. Really, you're just a maggot feeding on our tossed out garbage.

To be real terrorists they will have to start hanging the enemy.

So the 9-11 hijackers don't count? :slap:

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?

In case you haven't noticed, that's what the terrorists today look like by and large.

Terrorism is only when a brown person does something. White boys doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "Its different" they like to spin

Terrorism is only when a white person does something. Liberals doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "its different" they like spin.

That and you and your point are both f...king stupid.

Self deluded morons like you are the reason why liberals get away with so much in this country. You fancy yourself a conservative. Really, you're just a maggot feeding on our tossed out garbage.

Wow how to win an argument.

Just insult and post idiotic crap. Great job.

Terrorism is only when a white person does something. Liberals doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "its different" they like spin.

That and you and your point are both f...king stupid.

Aww, if I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your chin

Forum List

Back