Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Actually, I re-read it, and there is no such sliver of redeeming technicality.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

This satisfies that criteria fully.

So you agree that if occupy Wall Street pulled the crap they pulled a number of years ago you would have them picked up by the police as domestic terrorists? If the Salem march happened today, you would have them arrested for domestic terrorism? What the hell is wrong with you people don'y you understand the logical outcome of the pure vitriol hate you spew?

Why the fuck are you talking about OWS? There is nothing even comparable here to that mess.

WTF, do you even know what you are talking about? Do your even read the news or do you just react to sound bites? OWS was not the same it was MUCH WORSE then a dispute over land rights. The left wing LOVED OWS now you don't think peaceful protest is something to be condemned.

Listen, if you want to talk about a [vaguely] peacefully assembled collection of people demonstrating in public spaces, or the shit-show that went along with it, go ahead and start a thread about it. You'll probably see me make an appearance to talk about how much of a shit-show it was.

But here we're talking about an armed militia who have seized a federal facility, seemingly are attempting to claim ownership of federal land, and are threatening to use force to resist prevent government business, all because they hate the United States government. Entirely different shit-show here.

So the 9-11 hijackers don't count? :slap:

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?

In case you haven't noticed, that's what the terrorists today look like by and large.[/QUOTE]

Of course. Terrorism is, by definition, an act committed by brown skinned people with funny sounding names.

:slap:

Where are the demands for the profiling of White, Christian Gun Owing Conservatives?

None of these nitwits are Muslim.

None of these butt wads are from Syria.

This is an act of terrorism and these beer belly good old boys should be arrested.

They are acting in a fashion that the left wing has used many times. There has been no violence so what are you basing the "terrorist" charge upon? Nothing that is what you are only trying to spread more division and strife. In my opinion the left wing has become the new terrorist group that needs watched. See how it works?

Self deluded morons like you are the reason why liberals get away with so much in this country. You fancy yourself a conservative. Really, you're just a maggot feeding on our tossed out garbage.

Wow how to win an argument.

Just insult and post idiotic crap. Great job.

You have the the RWNJ responses to my posts?

Oh only RWNJ can use insults right?

If a groups of Armed African-American Muslims had seized this building you would be up in freaking arms over it and you know it.

Where are the demands for the profiling of White, Christian Gun Owing Conservatives?

This is an act of terrorism and these beer belly good old boys should be arrested.

Terrorism is only when a brown person does something. White boys doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "Its different" they like to spin

Terrorism is only when a white person does something. Liberals doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "its different" they like spin.

That and you and your point are both f...king stupid.

Aww, if I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your chin

How cute.

Has your intelligence ever risen abot

That report is inaccurate in several things.
1st they did the burn on their property with permission then it got out of hand and burned the Federal land.
that is their claim. another is that they intentionally set the fire on federal land to cover up a family poaching outing.
2nd they retried them on another charge without a new trial or jury.
well that's not true.

Terrorism is only when a brown person does something. White boys doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "Its different" they like to spin

Terrorism is only when a white person does something. Liberals doing the same thing only brings out the wheel of "its different" they like spin.

That and you and your point are both f...king stupid.

Aww, if I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your chin

How cute.

Has your intelligence ever risen abot

^^You're asking about intelligence?

I'm not sure they are terrorists, but they are an armed gang that should be jailed.

1st they did the burn on their property with permission then it got out of hand and burned the Federal land.

i am going t have to read about this

thanks

They won the 1st round. I hope they win this 2nd round.
Here is the Bundy's account to start with, check out their side vs Governments side and the misreports on the news about it. Then conduct your own research on it.
This is mainly about the Feds wanting to own more of the land.
Like they don't have enough of as it is.
Bundy Ranch
These people are not terrorists.
They are ranchers who have been abused by the Feds because the Feds have wanted to get that land since the 1970's.

Screenshot%20at%20Jan%2003%2014-21-40.png

Attachments

• Screenshot at Jan 03 14-21-40.png
    Screenshot at Jan 03 14-21-40.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 47
They white folks? If so, they dead. If they were African Americans or Illegals, Hussein would have already sent em their White House invites. ;)

From what I understand a witness testified to seeing them hunting. Also, a family member testified that he had been given materials and instructed to go light a fire to hide the evidence of poaching. They were not retried on separate charges. What happened is that they were sentenced and served their sentences, but later an appeals court decided their sentences hadn't been long enough.

I don't see any sense in questioning their convictions as if it was some kind of government conspiracy. They were tried by a jury and were found guilty, and I'm not inclined to believe for one moment that 12 jurors decided to jump in on a government plot. I do find it very disturbing that an appeals court can tack on additional prison time after people have served their sentences.

All that being said.....It does not fucking matter!!

There is no justification, no defense, of these terrorists' actions. None. Period.

From what I understand a witness testified to seeing them hunting. Also, a family member testified that he had been given materials and instructed to go light a fire to hide the evidence of poaching. They were not retried on separate charges. What happened is that they were sentenced and served their sentences, but later an appeals court decided their sentences hadn't been long enough.

I don't see any sense in questioning their convictions as if it was some kind of government conspiracy. They were tried by a jury and were found guilty, and I'm not inclined to believe for one moment that 12 jurors decided to jump in on a government plot. I do find it very disturbing that an appeals court can tack on additional prison time after people have served their sentences.

All that being said.....It does not fucking matter!!

There is no justification, no defense, of these terrorists' actions. None. Period.
the judge did not follow the sentencing guidelines. he gave them an invalid sentence

Of course they 'Terrorists.' They white, no? Hussein say only white folks can be Terrorists. Gawd, Obamabots are so predictable and lame.

Forum List

Back