Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Oh? It was just a grass burn? You want to go with that? Sure?
It obviously was or you would make plain what you think it really was, idiot.
Well, let's look at the Facts, shall we?

'We Are Going to Light Up the Whole Country on Fire': The Arson That Led to the Oregon Militia Standoff | VICE News

Know what a "wildfire" is? Know what fast moving 8-10 foot high flames look like? Think it's ok to commit arson to cover up another crime? Think it's ok to commit arson and endanger firefighters already in the area?
Yawn, lol. Backfires are COMMON. The BLM and the property owners in that area are in a collaborative relationship...they help each other fight fires. BACKFIRES are a common and widely used method for controlling fires, and that is exactly what the Hammonds employed. Their backfire destroyed about 140 acres of scrub. The BLM is famous for torching tracts that destroy tens of thousands of acres, and destroy equipment, property, and livestock. This is nothing.
is arson to cover up poaching a common practice?
Who did that?

Oh that's right. Nobody.
How odd that you wish, for whatever bizarre reason you have, to ignore sworn testimony that was never denied by the defendants, Allie.

It obviously was or you would make plain what you think it really was, idiot.

'We Are Going to Light Up the Whole Country on Fire': The Arson That Led to the Oregon Militia Standoff | VICE News

Know what a "wildfire" is? Know what fast moving 8-10 foot high flames look like? Think it's ok to commit arson to cover up another crime? Think it's ok to commit arson and endanger firefighters already in the area?
Yawn, lol. Backfires are COMMON. The BLM and the property owners in that area are in a collaborative relationship...they help each other fight fires. BACKFIRES are a common and widely used method for controlling fires, and that is exactly what the Hammonds employed. Their backfire destroyed about 140 acres of scrub. The BLM is famous for torching tracts that destroy tens of thousands of acres, and destroy equipment, property, and livestock. This is nothing.
Who did that?

Oh that's right. Nobody.
How odd that you wish, for whatever bizarre reason you have, to ignore sworn testimony that was never denied by the defendants, Allie.

So they were convicted of poaching?

Nope.

Who did that?

Oh that's right. Nobody.

So they were convicted of poaching?

Nope.
Poaching is a state crime, is it not?

Native Americans say, "Get the hell out. It's our land not yours."

Native tribe blasts Oregon takeover - CNN.com

Bullshit. That land that is owned by the BLM is public property and owned by all citizens of this country.

How is quoting some lame ass pretend Indian supposed to help a damned thing?
The land designated as a National Wildlife Refuge is not BLM land, it is National Wildlife Refuge land. The BLM properties and land are adjacent and near the wildlife refuge.

The pretend Indian you reference is seen in recent media reports sitting at the council table of the Wadtika Paiute ruling council of the Burns Paiute Tribe, which is officially recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the United States Government as a legitimate Indian Tribe. That guy appears, like the rest of the tribe members, to be 100% native American. They have had a continuous reservation system since signing a treaty in the 1870's.
The tribe is given special privileges to practice cultural and religious events and practices off the reservation and on properties of the National Wildlife Reservation and surrounding BLM lands in the Snowy Mountain Range.

www.burnspaiute-nsn.gov

nydailynews.com/news/national/oregon-indian-tribe-blast-armed-wildlife-refuge-occupiers-article-1.2488171

Native Americans say, "Get the hell out. It's our land not yours."

Native tribe blasts Oregon takeover - CNN.com

Bullshit. That land that is owned by the BLM is public property and owned by all citizens of this country.

How is quoting some lame ass pretend Indian supposed to help a damned thing?
The land designated as a National Wildlife Refuge is not BLM land, it is National Wildlife Refuge land. The BLM properties and land are adjacent and near the wildlife refuge.

The pretend Indian you reference is seen in recent media reports sitting at the council table of the Wadtika Paiute ruling council of the Burns Paiute Tribe, which is officially recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the United States Government as a legitimate Indian Tribe. That guy appears, like the rest of the tribe members, to be 100% native American. They have had a continuous reservation system since signing a treaty in the 1870's.
The tribe is given special privileges to practice cultural and religious events and practices off the reservation and on properties of the National Wildlife Reservation and surrounding BLM lands in the Snowy Mountain Range.

www.burnspaiute-nsn.gov

nydailynews.com/news/national/oregon-indian-tribe-blast-armed-wildlife-refuge-occupiers-article-1.2488171
But, Jimbo is too smart to fall for that.....he's a "pretend Indian".

Ah...still a one trick pony with your strawman arguments, eh? Only way you can make a "point", eh?
Why is it that you keep making up imaginary scenarios/positions for others in your head and then ask others to explain them?

You cannot answer? It isn't a trick question, is opposition to Obama or the current ruler of the party an act of sedition?

Ah...still a one trick pony with your strawman arguments, eh? Only way you can make a "point", eh?
Why is it that you keep making up imaginary scenarios/positions for others in your head and then ask others to explain them?

You cannot answer? It isn't a trick question, is opposition to Obama or the current ruler of the party an act of sedition?
Tell us why is it that you keep making up imaginary positions for other posters in your head and then ask them to defend those imaginary positions?

Tell us why is it that you keep making up imaginary positions for other posters in your head and then ask them to defend those imaginary positions?

What "imaginary position" did I make up, shortbus? Be specific.
You did not say this?

Comrade, is voting against Lord Obama in the past an act of "sedition?"

Will your god order a drone strike?

Why would the person you addressed be called "Comrade" except in your imagination?
Why would the person you addressed refer to President Obama as "Lord Obama" except in your imagination?
Why would voting against President Obama in the past be called an act of sedition except in your imagination?
Why would the person you addressed think of President Obama as their god except in your imagination?

Inquiring minds want to know where in that person's posting history they ever said such things as "Lord Obama" or "Obama is God" or "Comrade" or "voting against Obama is an act of sedition".

Links to such comments please. I hope that was specific enough.

they weren't legally sentenced and they did not complete their legal sentence.

why do you support judicial activism?

So then any person at any time is subject to arbitrary penalty based on past acts? For instance I got a speeding ticket 5 years ago. I paid the fine and went to traffic school. According to the leftist position, it would be perfectly fine for the state to send me a demand for an additional million dollars and put 10 points on my license, because they think that the original sentence was to light?

You scumbags are some SCARY motherfuckers, snarling thugs with no respect for law or justice. If we EVER wonder how the Khmer Rouge happened, we need only read your above post.

they weren't legally sentenced and they did not complete their legal sentence.

why do you support judicial activism?

So then any person at any time is subject to arbitrary penalty based on past acts? For instance I got a speeding ticket 5 years ago. I paid the fine and went to traffic school. According to the leftist position, it would be perfectly fine for the state to send me a demand for an additional million dollars and put 10 points on my license, because they think that the original sentence was to light?

You scumbags are some SCARY motherfuckers, snarling thugs with no respect for law or justice. If we EVER wonder how the Khmer Rouge happened, we need only read your above post.
Why aren't you out there with the militiamen, noBalls?

10366164_1239764946040292_5594193659898751130_n.jpg

You did not say this?

I did indeed ask it in response to his claim that Bundy et al were guilty of sedition.

So what is "imaginary about it?

Why would the person you addressed be called "Comrade" except in your imagination?

Aw, poor little leftist fucktards, all you demand is a command economy under an authoritarian state; it's so unfair to identify you as Communists.

Why would the person you addressed refer to President Obama as "Lord Obama" except in your imagination?

Right, it isn't like you scumbags worship Obama as a god...

obamarollingstone.jpg

Why would voting against President Obama in the past be called an act of sedition except in your imagination?

I posed a question, fucktard.

You Communists are not exactly tolerant of competing ideas.

jarrett-quote.jpg

Why would the person you addressed think of President Obama as their god except in your imagination?

ROFL

I can't imagine, shitferbrains.

obama-jesus-orrin.jpg

Inquiring minds want to know where in that person's posting history they ever said such things as "Lord Obama" or "Obama is God" or "Comrade" or "voting against Obama is an act of sedition".

You don't have an enquiring mind, you actually think that you're clever; which is fucking hilarious. :rofl:

What "imaginary position" did I make up, shortbus? Be specific.
You did not say this?

He never gets tired of being mocked and slapped around. Something is wrong with him. Perhaps to many concussions from banging his head against a wall.

BUSTED: Oregon Militia Thugs Caught Falsely Posing As Marine Veterans

militia1-600x348.jpg

Image Via YouTube

Yes, we already knew that the militia thugs who have seized the Malheur Wildlife Refuge are a bunch of wannabe tough guys who think they have valid reasons for being such monumental asshats, but it also turns out that some of them are downright liars who are pretending to be military veterans.

Brian Cavalier, who is the “personal bodyguard” to Ammon Bundy has told reporters that he served in both Iraq and Afghanistan as a member of the Marines. One tiny problem: the Marine Corps has absolutely no record of him. Why might that be? Because he never enlisted in any branch.

In addition to Cavalier, Blaine Cooper also claims to be a Marine veteran. The truth, however, is much different: Cooper was on the “Delayed Entry Program” and never even went to boot camp. Guess he realized he wasn’t cut out to be a real hero so now he has to carry a gun and pretend he’s a man.

Cavalier told reporters recently:

“I’m a retired United States Marine, I can rage.”

No, you’re a pretend Marine and all you can do is lie.

When confronted by the media about his false claims of military service, including what the Marines said, Cavalier nervously replied:

“That’s unfortunate that someone would say that. I’m not commenting on anything. I told you what it is.”
So many of these losers are absolute liars, as well as being complete assholes. The FBI should go through all the pictures of these loons, and I bet there will be a substancial number of them that are felons carrying weapons. Those people should be sent back to prison pronto. Come to think of it, seems to me that one of Cliven Bundy's sons fits that profile. If he is one of the ones there, and there is a photo of him packing, he should be on his way back.

Forum List

Back