Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Prove it.

Here you go.

Meyer told the Oregonian he went to the compound to get a friend, but the friend decided to stay. Meyer then tried to get women and children in the compound to leave, but was stopped by militia members.

Oregon militia members give Tucsonans a harsh welcome

and...

BURNS -- Violence broke out at the Bundy compound Wednesday night between its militant occupants and members of an outside group whose leader says he wants to get women and children out of the compound.

At Bundy encampment, outsider says militants 'attacked' his group

Neither of those articles prove your point. Tell me exactly where they actually 'hid behind their women and children'.
These locos took over a Federal Installation with guns. They have stated that they will kill anyone that tries to oust them. And they took women and children in with them. Believing, correctly, that the rest of us care more for their children than they do. They are the ultimate cowards using those women and children for shields.

I think Teddy's little cowboy had is too small for his yuuuge head, therefore cutting off the blood circulation.

Q: What kind of morons take their women and children to a standoff?

A: These dullards who are looking for 15 minutes of fame, by taking over a Turd Sanctuary, with the goal getting free money by way of donations. They are low-life moochers.
what standoff?

Do you libturds just make shit up everyday for fun? I see you hate logic.

The one they're begging for.

But they did do it, and they are doing it now. They have brought children to a gun fight, or at least, a potential gunfight. Those women and children are being used as shields. It is amazing how the terrorist supporters will twist and distort reality.

What Gunfight?

What are you Communists planning?
What were the terrorists planning when they brought guns to an alleged protest? Bringing guns and dressing up as soldiers. calling yourselves a militia and threatening to fight, kill and die for their protest cause is what made these protesters terrorist and invited a gunfight.

Here you go.

Meyer told the Oregonian he went to the compound to get a friend, but the friend decided to stay. Meyer then tried to get women and children in the compound to leave, but was stopped by militia members.

and...

BURNS -- Violence broke out at the Bundy compound Wednesday night between its militant occupants and members of an outside group whose leader says he wants to get women and children out of the compound.

Neither of those articles prove your point. Tell me exactly where they actually 'hid behind their women and children'.
These locos took over a Federal Installation with guns. They have stated that they will kill anyone that tries to oust them. And they took women and children in with them. Believing, correctly, that the rest of us care more for their children than they do. They are the ultimate cowards using those women and children for shields.

I think Teddy's little cowboy had is too small for his yuuuge head, therefore cutting off the blood circulation.

A: These dullards who are looking for 15 minutes of fame, by taking over a Turd Sanctuary, with the goal getting free money by way of donations. They are low-life moochers.
what standoff?

Do you libturds just make shit up everyday for fun? I see you hate logic.

where? Can't you answer or are you just being a lying libturd?

But they did do it, and they are doing it now. They have brought children to a gun fight, or at least, a potential gunfight. Those women and children are being used as shields. It is amazing how the terrorist supporters will twist and distort reality.

What Gunfight?

What were the terrorists planning when they brought guns to an alleged protest? Bringing guns and dressing up as soldiers. calling yourselves a militia and threatening to fight, kill and die for their protest cause is what made these protesters terrorist and invited a gunfight.
where? you still haven't stated where? They never once got in anyone's face, never once made a demand or threat on anyone or anything. So what is it they did other than have a gun and dress funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=BpMF_xbYG6Y

It is an accepted Bundy tactic.
Thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things
They brought children to a bird refuge gift shop. And the kids come and go, along with the "occupiers" and the townspeople.

No matter how badly you want them and their kids dead, it isn't going to happen.
You prove my point about twisting and distorting. Those idiots brought their kids to a potential firefight. That is a plain fact.
they did? Where is the fire fight?
You left out the word in my quote "potential". Completely distorts the meaning of my post.

What Gunfight?

I wonder why this moron made a "goodbye" video? lol Doesn't sound like the poor thing is planning on returning home.

I hear they're hiding behind their women and children now.

Prove it.

Here you go.

and...

youtube.com/watch?v=BpMF_xbYG6Y

It is an accepted Bundy tactic.

Yep, that's the loser/moochers hiding behind women and children.

I hear they're hiding behind their women and children now.

Prove it.

Here you go.

and...

another libturd with nothing.

What were the terrorists planning when they brought guns to an alleged protest?

What "terrorists?"

You're deranged, filled with bloodlust and bile.

Bringing guns and dressing up as soldiers. calling yourselves a militia and threatening to fight, kill and die for their protest cause is what made these protesters terrorist and invited a gunfight.

They are a militia. I think their approach is wrong, but their position is right. Obama is waging war on the food supply, ranchers are caught in the cross-fire of the administration dedicated to making food too expensive for people to afford.

What "terrorists?"

Bringing guns and dressing up as soldiers. calling yourselves a militia and threatening to fight, kill and die for their protest cause is what made these protesters terrorist and invited a gunfight.

They are a militia. I think their approach is wrong, but their position is right. Obama is waging war on the food supply, ranchers are caught in the cross-fire of the administration dedicated to making food too expensive for people to afford.
if what they are doing is unconstitutional, then the feds should go in and take them out. The funny thing is the locals are using them for their position and back them, and with that, the feds are at a crossroads. I think the militia folks would need some lawyers to move forward, not sure their plan though. As does no one.

What "terrorists?"

They are not a militia, they are a group of armed thugs, and low-life losers.

c"

I don't agree with Bundy's approach, but his goal is to highlight the Obama regimes' war on ranchers, which is part of the greater war on food by the democrats.

No one but the MSNBC hosts want a gunfight.
The greatest factor in food cost increases began long ago with ethanol subsidies that gave feed corn a higher value as a fuel supplement. Cattle grazed on public lands, especially the ones being disputed on the poorest quality grasslands on arid desert land have little impact on the overall food prices.

Forum List

Back