🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assuming Biden gets the 25th or resigns, will he be missed?

If you will miss Brandon, what will you miss most?

• 3. The way he sniffs little girls’ hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. His grip on handling the economy

• 7. His inability to formulate any coherent foreign policy

• 8. Potato

• 9. Pineapple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If President Brandon gets put out to pasture via the 25th Amendment or that he simply decides to give in and resign, will anybody actually miss him? If so, what will they miss most.

I'm now convinced that if anyone puts Biden out with the 25th, it won't be the democrats and maybe not the GOP either.
  • The Dems won't do it no matter what as it would be an ADMISSION of failure. Even they realize that an unconscious Biden braindead with a tube up his nose is still 5X better than a yabbering Kamela Harris.
  • The McTurtle GOP hasn't got the stones to do anything much less rile the voters with an action like that, they consider themselves like the little puppy sidekick to the big dog just thankful to even be in Washington.
It will take new, young blood in the GOP, fresh America First MAGA blood in the GOP to chuck this turd into the pond.

You seem unusually ill-informed. But yeah. When you figure out what the phrase means, you’ll understand my enthusiasm. 👍

your new friend ......

1650515159856.png

Even a 10yo knows what you are talking about

I'm now convinced that if anyone puts Biden out with the 25th, it won't be the democrats and maybe not the GOP either.
  • The Dems won't do it no matter what as it would be an ADMISSION of failure. Even they realize that an unconscious Biden braindead with a tube up his nose is still 5X better than a yabbering Kamela Harris.
  • The McTurtle GOP hasn't got the stones to do anything much less rile the voters with an action like that, they consider themselves like the little puppy sidekick to the big dog just thankful to even be in Washington.
It will take new, young blood in the GOP, fresh America First MAGA blood in the GOP to chuck this turd into the pond.
The only ones who could 25th his senile ass are his Cabinet members. And I do agree that they will take direction from the real bosses. So, I consider it highly unlikely no matter how urgently needed it is.

Forum List

Back