Assuming Joe Biden Runs, What Can He Run On? He And The Democrats Screwed The Middle Class.

He can run as Obama's third term.
Probably so

Obamacare, stopping a depression, Iran nuclear deal, gay rights, immigration reform, recognition of Cuba

Impressive record to run on
Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Obama the worst president since World War II, and 28% put Bush at the bottom of post-war presidents.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Of course, Obama and Bush are the most recent presidents; historians will tell you that it takes decades to truly measure an individual president's performance.

Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%).

Obama received only 8% in the best presidents poll.

Probably so

Obamacare, stopping a depression, Iran nuclear deal, gay rights, immigration reform, recognition of Cuba

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Obama the worst president since World War II, and 28% put Bush at the bottom of post-war presidents.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Of course, Obama and Bush are the most recent presidents; historians will tell you that it takes decades to truly measure an individual president's performance.

Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%).

Republicans have been programmed to answer "Obama the worst president ever" whenever they are asked anything about Obama
The fact that 33% spit out what they were taught is not surprising
Neither is that these same brainwashed idiots spout Reagan when asked to name the best

53% of voters in the last election thought otherwise

Probably so

Republicans have been programmed to answer "Obama the worst president ever" whenever they are asked anything about Obama
The fact that 33% spit out what they were taught is not surprising
Neither is that these same brainwashed idiots spout Reagan when asked to name the best

53% of voters in the last election thought otherwise
CBS even reported the poll...
Who is the worst president since WWII?

I found the figures interesting, since Democrats actually outnumber Republicans...

Record-High 42% of Americans Identify as Independents

PRINCETON, NJ -- Forty-two percent of Americans, on average, identified as political independents in 2013, the highest Gallup has measured since it began conducting interviews by telephone 25 years ago. Meanwhile, Republican identification fell to 25%, the lowest over that time span. At 31%, Democratic identification is unchanged from the last four years but down from 36% in 2008.

That is exactly what he will run on
Joe Biden: what the county needs now is a Three Letter Word!! More Debt !!!
He sure can't count.

i wish i was around Biden in 1929 when he was a child watching television.

his gaffes have become so predictable, till this day he still doesnt know who is alive/dead/handicapped when he speaks of them. Got to love that moment when he said something like,,,God Bless(name of person), then was told that the person was still alive, or passed (i forgot).

That is exactly what he will run on
Joe Biden: what the county needs now is a Three Letter Word!! More Debt !!!
He sure can't count.

i wish i was around Biden in 1929 when he was a child watching television.

his gaffes have become so predictable, till this day he still doesnt know who is alive/dead/handicapped when he speaks of them. Got to love that moment when he said something like,,,God Bless(name of person), then was told that the person was still alive, or passed (i forgot).

did Biden say "God Rest His Soul"? then someone whispered in his ear that the person was alive? even with Obama,,,,he still sees Dead People.

PearlHarbor.jpg

Forum List

Back