At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

Ashli was a terrorist leading an assault on Congressional chambers

Officer Byrd is a hero who protected 40 Congress members from an irate mob
You are crazy drama queen. You cannot justify murder with wild eyed accusations. A 5 ft. two unarmed woman was murdered for political gain. That makes Byrd a terrorist too.

Byrd is another failed leftist DEI hire. His incompetence cost Ashley her life. Leftism always causes pain, death, despair and destruction.
No retard

He idiocy, belief in the Orange Shitgibbon, rage issues, her belief that white privileged would protect her… is what killed her

I don't care if it does or not. It's not my job to disprove your cult fantasies. I read the reports and witness accounts, which include accounts from the traitor's fellow traitors. She was warned. Repeatedly.
How could anyone hear with all the screaming and smashing noises? The other officers did not hear Byrd.

You are crazy drama queen. You cannot justify murder with wild eyed accusations. A 5 ft. two unarmed woman was murdered for political gain. That makes Byrd a terrorist too.

Is there a height limit for leading a Republican Mob into Congress Chambers

Forum List

Back