At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Interesting sidebar to this story. The wife is listening to the coverage of this story and just told me the shooter has damaged his fingertips so he can't be quickly identified with his fingerprints. Very strange.

Likely an unhinged libbie deciding that people at work must die. It’s the next step after harassing them in restaurants, movies, plays and at home

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

Link?

I believe "killing" was hyperbole. Trump's fake news drama is an effort to censor reporters. Keep in mind that Reporters have an ethics code, and Trump couldn't spell ethics.

Hyperbole.

THE GREATEST THING EVER!

And isn't the use of hyperbole part of the problem?

Only if and only if you can prove the MSM's efforts to fake the news is true.

Having read the comments by the fakers*** above who claim the Congressman called for this shooting I would expect they will not issue an apology to her when the evidence is all in.

***'fakers = damn liars.

Early reports hint...

Of course they do... and by golly that's enough to convince you...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.

Aaaand another soft target targeted. No security. In other words, it was not guarded by GUNS.

Basically, every single mass shooting we read about have all happened at soft targets. ALL OF THEM.

Not a factor?

Yeah....time to start setting up check points....as in Nazi Germany.

Early reports hint...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
You mean motivated by Maxine Waters ordering people to kill Trump supporters

All you have to do is look to who has been instigating the recent harassments of people at restaurants, movies, plays and at home
That is where this is headed

Early reports hint...

Wait !?? Yeah ,like anyone ever waits for the full story .

At least I through out the qualifier question mark .

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
I just read that Hannity sez Obama and Maxine Waters inspired the incident. This incident is NOT funny, but his response sure is. All I can think of is Sean as Wile E Coyote adding a drop of water to a mote and up springs this huge headline blaming the two he named. Sure glad they got this shooter alive. At least we can learn a motive...in time.

Dipshit.......they cite ABC....

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.
"Page not found." Shocker.

Here.....same number...but higher...Sooo....tell us how NBC is a pro-gun, extremist organization.....

Poll: 58 percent say gun ownership increases safety

And they come at a time when 47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, up from 44 percent in 1999.
Same number? :rofl:

Wow. So dumb.

1. Number's different
2. Topic's different
3. I probably AM safer if I'm walking around with a gun. Or a bunch of other things. I'm definitely NOT safer when guns are widely and readily available to criminals.
And making legal owners jump through hoops or deny them out right does NOTHING to stop criminals from getting and using firearms.

Aaaand another soft target targeted. No security. In other words, it was not guarded by GUNS.

Basically, every single mass shooting we read about have all happened at soft targets. ALL OF THEM.

Not a factor?

Yeah....time to start setting up check points....as in Nazi Germany.

By their logic, every facility - every school, office, factory, shopping mall, grocery store, everything, needs to have armed people around to stop some rogue shooter. We then become an armed camp. That is not the way to live.

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
I just read that Hannity sez Obama and Maxine Waters inspired the incident. This incident is NOT funny, but his response sure is. All I can think of is Sean as Wile E Coyote adding a drop of water to a mote and up springs this huge headline blaming the two he named. Sure glad they got this shooter alive. At least we can learn a motive...in time.

He should be blaming Trump . Trump vilifies the press every day .

If you are going to say Maxine encourages violence , they you have to say Trump does the same .

That's a pro-gun, extremist website

Dipshit.......they cite ABC....

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.
"Page not found." Shocker.

Here.....same number...but higher...Sooo....tell us how NBC is a pro-gun, extremist organization.....

Poll: 58 percent say gun ownership increases safety

And they come at a time when 47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, up from 44 percent in 1999.
Same number? :rofl:

Wow. So dumb.

1. Number's different
2. Topic's different
3. I probably AM safer if I'm walking around with a gun. Or a bunch of other things. I'm definitely NOT safer when guns are widely and readily available to criminals.
And making legal owners jump through hoops or deny them out right does NOTHING to stop criminals from getting and using firearms.
Of course it does. Though in a country with 400+ million guns, it's easier for a criminal to get a gun than anywhere else in the world. THAT is the best argument against gun control.

images

a guy with a shotgun from the future? hmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back