At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

How does Maxine work into the details?

I'm sure there is a conspiracy theory being fertilized that will cover that.

I'm sure P@triot has already cooked up a theory, wrapped in an alternative reality.

She is calling for violence , this is not protesting, it's outright hate.

I didn't conclude Nielsen was calling for violence, she was nasty and treated the audience with disdain; though in thinking about it, she was mindful of a reptilian in a swamp.

Ahh yes hypocrite cry foul at the claim Waters caused it while equally with out proof claim Trump caused it.

The OP made a claim, I simply speculated a motive. Time will tell (maybe) the motivation of the shooter(s).
such bad timing for Maxine
..can we all agree on that?

No, it has nothing to do with her.

It has everything to do with her

Nonsense. Waters called for citizens to confront administration officials. That has nothing to do with a guy taking a shotgun into a newspaper office and blowing people away.

But you are pissing us off...

are claiming that they do not know the name of either. So they can't ID the suspect, and they have the gun, but it's some mysterious type that no one has ever seen before.

This is believable.

Just another day in America
May the hate filled left wishes it was "just another day in America" because they hate their own Country.

Just who the FUCK are you to declare that someone else hates their own country? You must be trash. It's you white trash that are ruining our nation. Go back to having sex with your relatives. This is all you are good for.

The OP made a claim, I simply speculated a motive. Time will tell (maybe) the motivation of the shooter(s).

Nonsense. Waters called for citizens to confront administration officials. That has nothing to do with a guy taking a shotgun into a newspaper office and blowing people away.

I suppose, being a nazi and all, that someone who speaks their mind really does piss you off.

Police press conference, chief- one explosive device has been taken care of and building secured.
5 deceased, 7 injured
May they Rest In Peace.

They have the area around the mall closed down.
Still no Id on white male.

I suppose, being a nazi and all, that someone who speaks their mind really does piss you off.

I didn't even vote since 2000 but I am going to vote now. You will never see the white house again ..

It's one of those pesky bastards from the future again ...

Actually, it's a shotgun. He won't identify himself. If true, I don't understand why they haven't snapped a picture and given it to media. They'd have his name quick.

Now saying maybe only 3 injured. Working on that number. Next update at 8pm e

Forum List

Back