At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

being the shooter is a Democrat...this will give the red wave a 15 point lead now

Putin's Red Wave already succeeded, he got Trump into the White House and is enjoying the chaos his agent provocateurs have created by getting Trump elected.

being the shooter is a Democrat...this will give the red wave a 15 point lead now

How do you know he is a democrat? You don't. I expect he has been listening to trump and/or some of the right wing nut cases that have been advocating violence against journalist. TRUMP HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
If it is as timmy says, the left has started it all. Too bad if it is because reasonable people don't call for violence in the streets again conservatives.

However, as this poster says:

Early reports hint nothing.

We don't know what happened yet but that doesn't stop timmy, a regressive liberal hater, from fanning the flames of incitement.

CBS news- suspect altered his fingertips, no Id, and flash bangs in backpack

Cbs news says he altered his fingertips. They may now have a name, according to one report.

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

I just read that Hannity sez Obama and Maxine Waters inspired the incident. This incident is NOT funny, but his response sure is. All I can think of is Sean as Wile E Coyote adding a drop of water to a mote and up springs this huge headline blaming the two he named. Sure glad they got this shooter alive. At least we can learn a motive...in time.

He should be blaming Trump . Trump vilifies the press every day .

If you are going to say Maxine encourages violence , they you have to say Trump does the same .
It's the George Carlin Syndrome: Carlin said: My stuff is Stuff, your stuff is Shit!

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.
Keep on stirring up the hatred.

If it is as timmy says, the left has started it all. Too bad if it is because reasonable people don't call for violence in the streets again conservatives.

We don't know what happened yet but that doesn't stop timmy, a regressive liberal hater, from fanning the flames of incitement.

Cause righties never do that !!!!

For example : taking what waters said and translating that into “violence in the streets”.

Early reports hint...

Of course they do... and by golly that's enough to convince you...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
well it is timmy Mick....cant forget that....

Dipshit.......they cite ABC....

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

"Page not found." Shocker.

Here.....same number...but higher...Sooo....tell us how NBC is a pro-gun, extremist organization.....

Poll: 58 percent say gun ownership increases safety

And they come at a time when 47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, up from 44 percent in 1999.

Same number? :rofl:

Wow. So dumb.

1. Number's different
2. Topic's different
3. I probably AM safer if I'm walking around with a gun. Or a bunch of other things. I'm definitely NOT safer when guns are widely and readily available to criminals.

And making legal owners jump through hoops or deny them out right does NOTHING to stop criminals from getting and using firearms.

Of course it does. Though in a country with 400+ million guns, it's easier for a criminal to get a gun than anywhere else in the world. THAT is the best argument against gun control.

Twisted logic ^^^?

Putin's Red Wave already succeeded, he got Trump into the White House and is enjoying the chaos his agent provocateurs have created by getting Trump elected.

The Kremlin is directing trump. There is no doubt. He is alienating our allies while calling murderers and dictators "talented." He has done everything for Putin he could do....except having his baby.

You mistake Timmy for Sean Hannity! On the Air!

You mistake Timmy for Sean Hannity! On the Air!
No I didn't. Timmy is a lib troll and is trying to start trouble.

are claiming that they do not know the name of either. So they can't ID the suspect, and they have the gun, but it's some mysterious type that no one has ever seen before.

This is believable.
They’re busy scouring and deleting his social media accounts so the peons don’t dox him. They do it with most major characters of the headline news. They wouldn’t want us to get the “wrong” story. Just theirs. Seriously. The moment they release his name search for his social media accounts. 10 to 1 odds they’ve been scrubbed.

We have a fake president that demonizes the press daily and calls them 'the enemy of the state'.

He's pretty much inciting his Isis like followers to do things like this. I'm surprised there aren't more Trump instigated shootings. Cons have a propensity to become unglued.

It's one of those pesky bastards from the future again ...

Actually, it's a shotgun. He won't identify himself. If true, I don't understand why they haven't snapped a picture and given it to media. They'd have his name quick.
Or his name is Abdul Mohammed he said so and told them that he works for ISIS, you know like the Vegas shooter

Forum List

Back