At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

He told you, they’re the demofk talking points as I told you! .

What constitutes a recession?
A recession is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

What does that have to do with my post?
You’re saying the economy isn’t strong enough people talking recession, consumer spending is up and here’s your misguided Thread
Huh? English, maybe?

I didn't bring up recession, YOU did.

Try again.
Sure you implied that in your economic rant!
Your perception only.

Maybe just address what I actually SAY.
If you think your words have no meaning then you posted nonsense as I originally posted

I believe i
We now live in a nation where the federal authorities had to be ordered by a judge to provide toothbrushes to children in their custody. They didn’t want to give kids a way to brush their teeth.

Judges Rule Detained Migrant Children Entitled to Soap, Toothpaste

Really, let that sink in. You support a man who thinks that kids shouldn’t be entitled to soap and toothpaste while in custody of our federal authorities.

And now, it has come out that the same kids will not get the flu shot while in your blob’s care and custody.

3 migrant children have died from flu in custody, but US won't provide vaccines

So as more kids are put into the cage…some may have the flu…those already there are now susceptible to catching it, spreading it, dying from it.

And you’re going to vote for this piece of shit?
You should be more specific. They didn't just die of flu and if they are given vaccines and die or are injured from the vaccines due to their already compromised health before they were brought into the country illegally there is also a liability in that.

Autopsy Offers Jarring New Details About the Death of a 16-Year-Old Guatemalan Boy

\

Not really sure why it’s hard to see the point….

We are detaining kids and denying them vaccines that would prevent their getting sick when we bring in more kids who may be infected with influenza which is a deadly disease….

Up until recently, we were also denying kids soap and toothpaste.

Anyone who supports the blob at this point has a sadistic streak in them .
They are dealing with children that should not have been brought here in the first place. That illegal entry is where the problem starts.

First they have to determine who is actually the parent and the parent needs to give consent for vaccines to be given. Simply insure they stay in their own countries and apply to enter legally, problem solved.

Forcing all illegally entered children to be subjected to the side effects of vaccines would be a travesty too. Perhaps you believe in human experimentation but not everyone agrees with you. Those children that died had other underlying health issues. You can't just give a vaccine and claim it will all be good. Sepsis is a deadly disease, so are many other diseases and unknown parasites, etc. cause medical complications that these people are coming in with. Those issues should all have to be addressed before any vaccine could be given and that needs to be done when they get back to their country of origin. Best possible solution is a more expedient deportation process to get them back to their home countries where they belong.
n our laws and constitution and they violated those, i have zero concern for their health

Clearly you are subhuman scum
So you are okay with raping women?

You should be more specific. They didn't just die of flu and if they are given vaccines and die or are injured from the vaccines due to their already compromised health before they were brought into the country illegally there is also a liability in that.

Autopsy Offers Jarring New Details About the Death of a 16-Year-Old Guatemalan Boy

\

We are detaining kids and denying them vaccines that would prevent their getting sick when we bring in more kids who may be infected with influenza which is a deadly disease….

They are dealing with children that should not have been brought here in the first place. That illegal entry is where the problem starts.

First they have to determine who is actually the parent and the parent needs to give consent for vaccines to be given. Simply insure they stay in their own countries and apply to enter legally, problem solved.

Forcing all illegally entered children to be subjected to the side effects of vaccines would be a travesty too. Perhaps you believe in human experimentation but not everyone agrees with you. Those children that died had other underlying health issues. You can't just give a vaccine and claim it will all be good. Sepsis is a deadly disease, so are many other diseases and unknown parasites, etc. cause medical complications that these people are coming in with. Those issues should all have to be addressed before any vaccine could be given and that needs to be done when they get back to their country of origin. Best possible solution when they came illegally is a more expedient deportation process to get them back to their home countries where they belong.

And the justification for not allowing toothpaste is what exactly?
I didn't say there was any but you can claim that if you wish.

Oh...so let’s look at just how accepting you are of this bizarre act of inhumanity.

A. You will vote for a man whose DOJ went to court to argue that kids are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

Or

B. You will not vote for a man whose DOJ went to court to argue that kids are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

Which is it?
I will vote for the person that I believe will best serve the citizens of this nation.

A recession is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

What does that have to do with my post?
You’re saying the economy isn’t strong enough people talking recession, consumer spending is up and here’s your misguided Thread
Huh? English, maybe?

Try again.
Your perception only.

If you think your words have no meaning then you posted nonsense as I originally posted
My points are clear and specific. They speak for themselves, and they don't need you to fabricate anything that I don't intend to say.

The fact that I can't get any of you to address them specifically and clearly tells me that I've nailed it once again.

I believe i
We now live in a nation where the federal authorities had to be ordered by a judge to provide toothbrushes to children in their custody. They didn’t want to give kids a way to brush their teeth.

Really, let that sink in. You support a man who thinks that kids shouldn’t be entitled to soap and toothpaste while in custody of our federal authorities.

And now, it has come out that the same kids will not get the flu shot while in your blob’s care and custody.

So as more kids are put into the cage…some may have the flu…those already there are now susceptible to catching it, spreading it, dying from it.

\

Forcing all illegally entered children to be subjected to the side effects of vaccines would be a travesty too. Perhaps you believe in human experimentation but not everyone agrees with you. Those children that died had other underlying health issues. You can't just give a vaccine and claim it will all be good. Sepsis is a deadly disease, so are many other diseases and unknown parasites, etc. cause medical complications that these people are coming in with. Those issues should all have to be addressed before any vaccine could be given and that needs to be done when they get back to their country of origin. Best possible solution is a more expedient deportation process to get them back to their home countries where they belong.
n our laws and constitution and they violated those, i have zero concern for their health

So me the law abiding guy is subhuman? Only here

Huh? English, maybe?

Try again.
Your perception only.

My points are clear and specific. They speak for themselves, and they don't need you to fabricate anything that I don't intend to say.

The fact that I can't get any of you to address them specifically and clearly tells me that I've nailed it once again.
And yet you implied the economy tanking

Huh? English, maybe?

Try again.
Your perception only.

You just keep trying this. I pointed out where the economy IS RIGHT NOW. I made no projections. Not one.

If this is beyond you, just don't read the thread.

Come on guys, jeezus, let's at least try to stick with reality here.

The reality is Trump is a flawed man and is a mess but some of the things you wrote about, well one I believe is something he is correct on.

I will say it again I am not a Trump fanboy but he has not destroyed the country or world like many have believed he would and I am one that believed he would...

Actually he supports a man who if we followed him, there would be no Mexican illegals on American soil at all... the tax payer would also be freed from providing them infinite services.

But that's not okay with some as they want their delivery of kids guaranteed.

Not sure what is more hilarious…that you posted that or you may actually believe it.

No illegals? Wow..too damn funny

1. I stated I am not a fanboy of Trump.

2. My comment to Mac was about his comment about China and nothing else.

3. What are you doing to improve the situation in countries like El Salvador to slow the tide of illegal immigrants into this country?

4. Let be really honest you only care about the plight of illegal alien because of Trump and had this been Hillary Clinton you would be silent like you were when Obama was President...

5. Hope you made your two cents worth!

\

Forcing all illegally entered children to be subjected to the side effects of vaccines would be a travesty too. Perhaps you believe in human experimentation but not everyone agrees with you. Those children that died had other underlying health issues. You can't just give a vaccine and claim it will all be good. Sepsis is a deadly disease, so are many other diseases and unknown parasites, etc. cause medical complications that these people are coming in with. Those issues should all have to be addressed before any vaccine could be given and that needs to be done when they get back to their country of origin. Best possible solution when they came illegally is a more expedient deportation process to get them back to their home countries where they belong.

Oh...so let’s look at just how accepting you are of this bizarre act of inhumanity.

A. You will vote for a man whose DOJ went to court to argue that kids are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

Or

B. You will not vote for a man whose DOJ went to court to argue that kids are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

Which is it?
I will vote for the person that I believe will best serve the citizens of this nation.

Ahh so you are pro cruelty/inhumanity. No surprise.

Come on guys, jeezus, let's at least try to stick with reality here.

The reality is Trump is a flawed man and is a mess but some of the things you wrote about, well one I believe is something he is correct on.

I will say it again I am not a Trump fanboy but he has not destroyed the country or world like many have believed he would and I am one that believed he would...

Actually he supports a man who if we followed him, there would be no Mexican illegals on American soil at all... the tax payer would also be freed from providing them infinite services.

But that's not okay with some as they want their delivery of kids guaranteed.

Not sure what is more hilarious…that you posted that or you may actually believe it.

No illegals? Wow..too damn funny

1. I stated I am not a fanboy of Trump.

2. My comment to Mac was about his comment about China and nothing else.

3. What are you doing to improve the situation in countries like El Salvador to slow the tide of illegal immigrants into this country?

4. Let be really honest you only care about the plight of illegal alien because of Trump and had this been Hillary Clinton you would be silent like you were when Obama was President...

5. Hope you made your two cents worth!

Yes...you are a trump fanboy if you can remotely justify that move.

I believe i

\

If you think denying a child soap and toothpaste while in custody...you are not only subhuman but you’re a piece of shit as well.

I believe i
\

If you think denying a child soap and toothpaste while in custody...you are not only subhuman but you’re a piece of shit as well.
Fk dude there are billions of kids like that, why aren’t you helping

Or

Which is it?

Have you helped others in every shithole country? If not you are what you just called him. Do you eat three squares a day? You know there’s millions in your state hungry shame on you low life

Your perception only.

You just keep trying this. I pointed out where the economy IS RIGHT NOW. I made no projections. Not one.

What does this mean then?

we can certainly remain hopeful that it will reverse course and increase. There have been spotty signs that

You don’t even know what you wrote

Or

Which is it?

Have you helped others in every shithole country? If not you are what you just called him. Do you eat three squares a day? You know there’s millions in your state hungry shame on you low life
I like leftists who play the shame games and they equal all that shame

Your perception only.

we can certainly remain hopeful that it will reverse course and increase. There have been spotty signs that

My goodness. This really isn't that difficult.

Two quarters ago, GDP was up 3.1%. Last quarter, it was up 2.1%. In Normal Word, that's a downward trend that I'd like to see reverse.

That could happen. I don't know. I made no projections.

Is this really that difficult? Is English your first language?

Two quarters ago, GDP was up 3.1%. Last quarter, it was up 2.1%. In Normal Word, that's a downward trend that I'd like to see reverse.

Erm what... a single observation does not constitute a trend. Further is this even seasonally adjusted data?

Before talking statistics, learn the basics.

Erm what... a single observation does not constitute a trend. Further is this even seasonally adjusted data?

Before talking statistics, learn the basics.
Then you have nothing to worry about. And we can ignore all the other data.

Whatever helps you stay comfy.

I believe i

Fk dude there are billions of kids like that, why aren’t you helping

I am. I am opposing the man responsible for the cruelty our government is dispensing with glee.

What are you doing?

Oh yeah, cheering the cruelty you lousy piece of shit.

The U.S. is doing very well compared to all previous human history (as are many other countries). The crisis in America is 'ésprit'. Not religious spirit, not team spirit, not nationalist spirit; simple, plain human spirit, enthusiasm for a goal. We are far too fixated (as is the rest of the modern world) on the so-called material. We relegate the kind of spirit that art represents to second or third place. Creativity is the crowning attribute of our race (human). We need to create a more perfect Union/Republic, in which what has true value is valued.

That’d be good and maybe, perhaps, not go out of our way to be needlessly cruel to kids that we detain or kidnap if you prefer…give them toothpaste, soap and the flu shot. Its what a great nation does.

Forum List

Back