At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

Lol you people are so lame. Why are you so concerned about my butthurt? My feelings seem way too important to you.

All you have to do to not be a pussy is 1) admit Trump is a worthless sack of shit or 2) Defend his actions since he's been elected. Explain why you think he isn't a lying, flip flopping sack of garbage.[/QUOTE

Seriously? You think that you define what a "pussy" is or isn't? The man hasn't spent one day in office but yet you are laying down the narratives and challenging those that defied the Hitlery klunt that you wholeheartedly supported? I don't owe you diddly squat nor do I have to prove anything to you. I can't think of one single situation that would make me seek the warm fuzzies of the likes of you....get it???

View attachment 103048
Oh really? So him flip flopping on his campaign promises don't matter huh? How about his lies? How about him acting like a whiney little bitch on Twitter over SNL skits?

You libs don't get it, the ONLY thing that mattered was defeating Hillary. Trump on his worst day is still better than being stuck with that harpy lying corrupted idiot.

Plus we are enjoying how Trump kicked your arrogant elitist ass, hell yeah good times.
Okay compare and contrast Hillary and Trump. Explain, with examples, why Hillary is worse.
This has been done thousands of times already in this forum. Weren't you paying attention?
You know that's bullshit. All you people do is bitch about Hillary. You do nothing to elaborate on why Trump is somehow better.

Oh really? So him flip flopping on his campaign promises don't matter huh? How about his lies? How about him acting like a whiney little bitch on Twitter over SNL skits?

You libs don't get it, the ONLY thing that mattered was defeating Hillary. Trump on his worst day is still better than being stuck with that harpy lying corrupted idiot.

Plus we are enjoying how Trump kicked your arrogant elitist ass, hell yeah good times.
Okay compare and contrast Hillary and Trump. Explain, with examples, why Hillary is worse.
This has been done thousands of times already in this forum. Weren't you paying attention?
You know that's bullshit. All you people do is bitch about Hillary. You do nothing to elaborate on why Trump is somehow better.
You mean Trump, the winner?

we have history behind hillary to show why she is a poor choice for anything at all other than a prison.
with Trump we have no clue.
Do we go with the known or the unknown. If he proves to be a poor choice, he wont make a reelection in 4 years, unlike what the left did with obama even after they realized what a mistake it was to elect him in the first place.

lol you're such an idiot dude. The more you deflect to this butt hurt theme the more pathetic you come across. You can't defend Trump'a actions since he was elected and you're too much of a pussy to admit it. The evidence of him being a lying, flip flopping sack of shit is overwhelming but you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it. I know you like to think you're getting under my skin with this butt hurt theme, but the more you say it the more it reveals how hollow your support for Trump actually is.

lol you're such an idiot dude. The more you deflect to this butt hurt theme the more pathetic you come across. You can't defend Trump'a actions since he was elected and you're too much of a pussy to admit it. The evidence of him being a lying, flip flopping sack of shit is overwhelming but you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it. I know you like to think you're getting under my skin with this butt hurt theme, but the more you say it the more it reveals how hollow your support for Trump actually is.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

we have history behind hillary to show why she is a poor choice for anything at all other than a prison.
Do we go with the known or the unknown. If he proves to be a poor choice, he wont make a reelection in 4 years, unlike what the left did with obama even after they realized what a mistake it was to elect him in the first place.
Don't be stupid. You can ignore his past on his failing businesses, fraud, and rape accusations, but that doesn't mean they go away. They are a reflection on who he is and you know it.

Don't be stupid. You can ignore his past on his failing businesses, fraud, and rape accusations, but that doesn't mean they go away. They are a reflection on who he is and you know it.
grow up.

grow up.
You know I'm right.

A compliment coming from you.....thanks....

You know I'm right. Admit it.

grow up.
You know I'm right.
ok, lets look at that.
failing business. What government program has not failed? hillary has had her hands on those. she is no better. as far as Trump having some failed business ventures, can you show any business that has not had some failures?
rape accusations? fraud? maybe, maybe not, to be fraud it would have to have been set up to intentionally operate as a fraud, was it? can you link to the proof that it was? are accusations going to be a standard of truth now? even though none were proven, and most proven to be false lies started by the left to discredit? fine. Lets go with hillarys history of murdering people that could have damaged her, all the way back to white water, or her giving classified information to the terrorists nations, or her taking money from the terrorist nations in exchange for political favors. Lets look at who she is married to and his long list of rapes and lying to congress under oath. Do you really think that hillary is clean? By your own standards, hillary is much worse a candidate that Trump.
can you just be honest and admit that you are afraid some free stuff is going to dry up?

You know I'm right. Admit it.
We all know you're a fucktard liberal.....no admission necessary....

grow up.
You know I'm right.
ok, lets look at that.
failing business. What government program has not failed? hillary has had her hands on those. she is no better. as far as Trump having some failed business ventures, can you show any business that has not had some failures?
rape accusations? fraud? maybe, maybe not, to be fraud it would have to have been set up to intentionally operate as a fraud, was it? can you link to the proof that it was? are accusations going to be a standard of truth now? even though none were proven, and most proven to be false lies started by the left to discredit? fine. Lets go with hillarys history of murdering people that could have damaged her, all the way back to white water, or her giving classified information to the terrorists nations, or her taking money from the terrorist nations in exchange for political favors. Lets look at who she is married to and his long list of rapes and lying to congress under oath. Do you really think that hillary is clean? By your own standards, hillary is much worse a candidate that Trump.
can you just be honest and admit that you are afraid some free stuff is going to dry up?
lol oh sure businesses and gov programs have the tendency to fail, but obviously it matters if Trump alone fails spectacularly so many times when he claims he's a genius. We can't even be sure he is a billionaire really. Also, really, am I supposed to be the one to educate you on the fraud that is Trump university? You know the many lawsuits he settled out of court with? If Trump University was such an ethical endeavor than surely his high price lawyers could have easily proven that to be true. It's interesting that you would say Hillary is a murderer with zero evidence to support that claim but give Trump the benefit of the doubt of not being a rapist.

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

You say that if Hillary won, you would make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils, by attacking how bad Trump is of course. Yet you criticize Trump supporters that do the same by pointing out what a corrupt piece of shit she is.

On your last point, you are wrong. I knew from early on Trump would be the nominee with the best chance to win. He had the balls to call out liberal bullshit. He was willing to fight back against the MSM. On policy he was the only one serious about standing up against China, he was the only one to say our Middle East policy is idiotic. Any of the PC GOP stooges would had lost. There has been a great injustice happening in our country, and Trump knew if he focused on it, people would respond to fix it.

grow up.
You know I'm right.
ok, lets look at that.
lol oh sure businesses and gov programs have the tendency to fail, but obviously it matters if Trump alone fails spectacularly so many times when he claims he's a genius. We can't even be sure he is a billionaire really. Also, really, am I supposed to be the one to educate you on the fraud that is Trump university? You know the many lawsuits he settled out of court with? If Trump University was such an ethical endeavor than surely his high price lawyers could have easily proven that to be true. It's interesting that you would say Hillary is a murderer with zero evidence to support that claim but give Trump the benefit of the doubt of not being a rapist.
Merry Christmas Vince Foster....

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

You say that if Hillary won, you would make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils, by attacking how bad Trump is of course. Yet you criticize Trump supporters that do the same by pointing out what a corrupt piece of shit she is.

On your last point, you are wrong. I knew from early on Trump would be the nominee with the best chance to win. He had the balls to call out liberal bullshit. He was willing to fight back against the MSM. On policy he was the only one serious about standing up against China, he was the only one to say our Middle East policy is idiotic. Any of the PC GOP stooges would had lost. There has been a great injustice happening in our country, and Trump knew if he focused on it, people would respond to fix it.
There's several things I don't like about Hillary, but yeah, it's easy to explain why she is the lesser of two evils. For one, she's brilliant and has a sophisticated and nuanced understanding of the Middle East. She said some stupid things during the campaign, but for the most part she exhibited class and professionalism needed for the job. She understands the need to strengthen the middle class and NOT give more tax cuts to corporations.

Don't give me this "oh he stands up to China" crap. Any moron can talk tough about China'a trade policies. That doesn't mean said moron understands anything about trade or geopolitics in general.

There's several things I don't like about Hillary, but yeah, it's easy to explain why she is the lesser of two evils. For one, she's brilliant and has a sophisticated and nuanced understanding of the Middle East. She said some stupid things during the campaign, but for the most part she exhibited class and professionalism needed for the job. She understands the need to strengthen the middle class and NOT give more tax cuts to corporations.

Don't give me this "oh he stands up to China" crap. Any moron can talk tough about China'a trade policies. That doesn't mean said moron understands anything about trade or geopolitics in general.

Maybe any moron can talk tough about China, but few GOP ever did and even fewer Dems ever did. Maybe he won't change much when it comes to China, but I sure as hell know nothing was going to change under Clinton.

EBT does not strengthen the middle class....:lol:

I've seen all that a thousand times. You must be too butt hurt to see straight. You assholes were prancing around in victory and still haven't stopped your smears ....so enjoy the butt hurt.

Indeed.

I recommend that the Prog Butthurtees console themselves with an Epic USMB Inane Clown Posse Butt Cuddle!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The board needs to set up a safe space, that's as good a name as any. No conservatives allowed, you have to register and flunk and IQ test to join.
Ridiculous brainwashed garbage as always...we're used to USA tragedy c/o the RW and you fools/dupes. See sig
No. I have sigs blocked and hateful stupidity is all you have to offer. You must be getting paid every time you use the word dupe.

That's incredibly stupid. whether or not I am butthurt is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you're too much a pussy to admit he's a worthless sack of shit who lies and flip flops on all of his promises.
That describes obama perfectly. And your butthurtness is relevant to me, I'm lovin it!

Forum List

Back