At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's China's fault, Obama's fault, Bolton's fault, the CDC's fault, the media's fault, the Dem's fault. I actually have no quarrel with faulting China for allowing the conditions under which the virus got started, then trying to keep it quiet, which caused the initial exponential spread inside Wuhan.

But speciously blaming Obama for setting up protocols that could have easily been changed, or claiming Bolton's dismissal of experts employed to handle this kind of viral outbreak was done without Don's knowledge (that is damning in and of itself even if it were true), or the media for stoking fear when many states and the federal government just declared a state of emergency.............it's pathetic.

Not only pathetic, but both transparent and typical of this prez and his cult followers.

The truth is, this admin has been two steps behind the curve since the world became aware of the outbreak in China months ago. There is no need to repeat the many ways in which it failed to prepare the nation for the inevitable. They are well understood. It was folly to think, as Trump obviously did, that travel restrictions were going to be enough to contain this in the US. Ironically, it was the admin's failure to properly handle US citizens returning from China that lead to the community transmission of the virus on the west coast.
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

Trump's culpability for our lack of preparation is exactly the reason time and effort are now being spent to lay the blame at the feet of others. It is manifestly evident by his own statements he did not take this matter seriously......and in many ways still doesn't. Yesterday's dog and pony show, while providing a measure of reassurance the government is finally mobilizing in a significant way, is further proof of the tardiness of the response. It's not leadership, it's being reactionary.

I am reminded of Richard Clarke's congressional testimony in the wake of 9/11. It was a moment of rare honesty and the assumption of responsibility for failure by a government official. He admitted to the public he personally let America down and so did our government. History has repeated itself.

You are an idiot. This is not 9-11 and people are not stupid..... China hid the problem for 3 months until they cold no longer huge it. There's a good chance that this virus was developed in the military lab. In any case it will be no containment of it regardless.

There's no such thing as starting early enough are reacting strongly enough or buying enough toilet paper. This isn't politics moron this is microbiology.

Jo

No, I don't think they will run out of people to blame. This is in their DNA now.
You mean like Obama blamed Bush for everything for almost his entire presidency?
Obama took over a financial system in collapse and multiple wars started by Bush.

I realize talk radio doesn't cover this stuff, so I understand your ignorance.

Trump took the country at 100% debt to GDP ratio, with the manufacturing base moved to China.

I realize CNN doesn't cover this stuff but...

It is simply a lie that Trump has done a bad job regarding the virus, or that it is his fault. CNN doesn't cover this either.

Obama took over a financial system in collapse and multiple wars started by Bush.

To your point, the right wing media bubble is not just about the lies they tell, it's about the truth they don't tell.

Trump took the country at 100% debt to GDP ratio, with the manufacturing base moved to China.

I realize CNN doesn't cover this stuff but...
Believe me, you don't want to get in to the weeds on manufacturing jobs. For example.........

EIIyTecX4AM1WG3

It's China's fault, Obama's fault, Bolton's fault, the CDC's fault, the media's fault, the Dem's fault. I actually have no quarrel with faulting China for allowing the conditions under which the virus got started, then trying to keep it quiet, which caused the initial exponential spread inside Wuhan.

But speciously blaming Obama for setting up protocols that could have easily been changed, or claiming Bolton's dismissal of experts employed to handle this kind of viral outbreak was done without Don's knowledge (that is damning in and of itself even if it were true), or the media for stoking fear when many states and the federal government just declared a state of emergency.............it's pathetic.

Not only pathetic, but both transparent and typical of this prez and his cult followers.

The truth is, this admin has been two steps behind the curve since the world became aware of the outbreak in China months ago. There is no need to repeat the many ways in which it failed to prepare the nation for the inevitable. They are well understood. It was folly to think, as Trump obviously did, that travel restrictions were going to be enough to contain this in the US. Ironically, it was the admin's failure to properly handle US citizens returning from China that lead to the community transmission of the virus on the west coast.
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

Trump's culpability for our lack of preparation is exactly the reason time and effort are now being spent to lay the blame at the feet of others. It is manifestly evident by his own statements he did not take this matter seriously......and in many ways still doesn't. Yesterday's dog and pony show, while providing a measure of reassurance the government is finally mobilizing in a significant way, is further proof of the tardiness of the response. It's not leadership, it's being reactionary.

I am reminded of Richard Clarke's congressional testimony in the wake of 9/11. It was a moment of rare honesty and the assumption of responsibility for failure by a government official. He admitted to the public he personally let America down and so did our government. History has repeated itself.
304408-322a90557344ba661121ca3f3a6303ab.jpg

Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Just admit that left wing assholes will criticize everything Trump does period.

Try to STFU and not make everything political.

Maybe go do some meth with Andrew Gillum to clear your head.

Some Experts Worry as a Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts a Growing Epidemic

Read that article then shut up.

TDS has completely destroyed their brain. It dominates their life, their every breath. President Trump living in the brain rent free.
And the CDC is full of marxists...........................:eusa_whistle:

Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

TDS has completely destroyed their brain. It dominates their life, their every breath. President Trump living in the brain rent free.

Yes it is.

Which part of their website containing more references to diversity than the Corona do you have trouble understanding?

Keep crying pussy. Your Trumpy has grabbed and abused them. So cry your snowflake Trumpy tears.

COVID-19. Remember that.

Trump is POTUS, remember that. :113:

Text JOE to Trump is POTUS.
Why isn't he acting like it, then?
304409-8c73a47cd6bc34d0c3cddf32a8f0ae3b.jpg

Yes it is.

Which part of their website containing more references to diversity than the Corona do you have trouble understanding?
And the corona virus is a weaponized virus........:71:

What's the big deal? Oh..........wait..............

Around 40 percent of Americans who get infected will be at higher risk for serious illness, study finds
About 41 percent of Americans have a higher risk of developing serious illness if infected with the new coronavirus, according to a survey released Friday by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

The nearly 106 million Americans who would face medical difficulties include those over age 60 and people with underlying health conditions. The study echoes the at-risk populations as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but it also provides context about the portion of the population that would be greatly affected should they become infected with covid-19.

For instance, at least 72 percent of adults over 60 could develop serious illness if infected. Infection could also spell financial disaster for those who are uninsured.

Researchers found that 5.7 million adults in the country who are at a higher risk of serious ailment from the virus are also uninsured. That’s nearly 4 million adults under age 60 and almost 2 million people between 60 and 64, according to the survey.

Researchers noted that the size of those likely to be impacted by the virus is likely to change as more people test positive for it and as more information becomes available about the progression of illness and treatment of those who become seriously ill from it. The current estimates, however, enforce the need to take “unprecedented efforts” to minimize the spread of the new coronavirus, the survey stated.

At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

^^^ mother of all liberal projection threads. Dem's do nothing but blame others, Bush, Trump, Russians, collusion, election interference, voter suppression, guns, oil, gas, coal, corporations, the 'rich', deplorables, whites, for starters. :cuckoo:

To your point, the right wing media bubble is not just about the lies they tell, it's about the truth they don't tell.
Yes, lies by omission. So you never know when one of these people are lying, or just ignorant.

You can tell them that the information is all over the place, but if it's not approved by the proper authorities, it's fake news. They will actively and aggressively avoid it.

There is simply no way to deal with that, at least no way that I've yet found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back