At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Just admit that left wing assholes will criticize everything Trump does period.

Try to STFU and not make everything political.

Maybe go do some meth with Andrew Gillum to clear your head.

Some Experts Worry as a Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts a Growing Epidemic

Read that article then shut up.
Paywall.

Plus I heard no mention of anything like this anywhere from anyone.

The article basically rounds up Trump's missteps to include praising China for it's actions, downplaying the potential severity and what not. This is the part that is critical of the China travel ban (Europe hadn't happened yet).

The words “shut it down” apparently referred to an executive order the president had issued two days earlier, barring entry to the United States by foreign citizens who traveled to China in the past two weeks. Some health experts worry that Mr. Trump overpromised because the order — which the White House announced abruptly, with little outside consultation — is unlikely to prevent the illness from reaching the United States, and federal health officials say they assume the number of cases in the United States is likely to increase.

Speaking at a Friday news briefing, Mr. Azar defended the president’s actions and said the new travel restrictions were “very measured and incremental” while praising Mr. Trump’s “aggressive” response overall.

Imagine that, those health experts were right and Trump was wrong to assume (and do little else) this would just pass us over.

EDIT Looks like this has already been covered and the wingnuts can't get over it.
Moving to counter the spreading coronavirus outbreak, the Trump administration said Friday that it would bar entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China and put some American travelers under a quarantine as it declared a rare public health emergency.

The temporary restrictions followed announcements by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines that they would suspend air service between the United States and China for several months.

The travel disruption sent shocks through the stock market and rattled industries that depend on the flow of goods and people between the world’s two largest economies. Planning was upended for companies across a vast global supply chain, from Apple to John Deere, the tractor company.
...........................................................................................................................
And yet, look what happened.

HHS whistleblower claims US workers received coronavirus evacuees without proper precautions
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

Yep, the haphazard actions the administration took to get those Americans back into the country looks to have been the cause of one of the first known public transmission of the disease in the United States. Of course we should have gotten those people, but they should have been better prepared.

It's ironic because Trump was shitting his pants over ebola when we rescued Americans and brought them back. Trump would have preferred if we let them die. Of course this was because Trump was using any excuse to criticize Obama.

The US's top infectious-diseases expert said 'it would be nice' if Trump hadn't scrapped the NSC's global-health unit
The US's top infectious-diseases expert said 'it would be nice' if Trump hadn't scrapped the NSC's global-health unit

As he warned that the worst is yet to come for the coronavirus outbreak in the US, the nation's top infectious-diseases expert told House lawmakers it would be nice if President Donald Trump hadn't eliminated the National Security Council's global-health unit.

"We worked very well with that office. It would be nice if the office was still there," Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing on Wednesday.

In May 2018, Trump ordered the NSC's global-health unit to close and reassigned Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, who would've overseen the US response to a pandemic in that role. This came not long after John Bolton, the national security adviser, pushed out Tom Bossert, the White House homeland security adviser who had pushed for a robust strategy against pandemics and biological attacks.

The Trump administration has faced widespread criticism over its response to the coronavirus outbreak, particularly problems that have led to a lack of testing kits.

Donnie knows more about everything than the experts - So why would we need experts? :rolleyes:

President Trump this week revealed yet another subject matter in which he claims to have expertise: drones and drone technology.

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have."

The big picture: President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

As he warned that the worst is yet to come for the coronavirus outbreak in the US, the nation's top infectious-diseases expert told House lawmakers it would be nice if President Donald Trump hadn't eliminated the National Security Council's global-health unit.

"We worked very well with that office. It would be nice if the office was still there," Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing on Wednesday.

In May 2018, Trump ordered the NSC's global-health unit to close and reassigned Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, who would've overseen the US response to a pandemic in that role. This came not long after John Bolton, the national security adviser, pushed out Tom Bossert, the White House homeland security adviser who had pushed for a robust strategy against pandemics and biological attacks.

The Trump administration has faced widespread criticism over its response to the coronavirus outbreak, particularly problems that have led to a lack of testing kits.

Donnie knows more than everyone about everything - So why listen to anyone else? :rolleyes:

President Trump this week revealed yet another subject matter in which he claims to have expertise: drones and drone technology.

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have."

The big picture: President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

I wonder if he's an expert on the Dunning-Kruger effect as he seems to be the living embodiment of it.

3slb84.jpg

Who is going to get blamed for this?

Third Mar-a-Lago guest tests positive for coronavirus
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/14/coronavirus-latest-news/

With startling speed, the coronavirus pandemic has extended its tendrils into the halls of power around the world. Three people who visited Mar-a-Lago last weekend have tested positive for the virus. The first was the Brazilian president’s spokesman. The latest is a Brazilian ambassador who sat at President Trump’s table during a dinner.

Meanwhile, Trump has declared a national emergency over the outbreak as public life in America continues to grind to a halt.

I thought only working class liberals were affected. :)

We know one thing , the crazy angry left will never run out of people to blame as long as Trump is around.

Donnie knows more than everyone about everything - So why listen to anyone else? :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's an expert on the Dunning-Kruger effect as he seems to be the living embodiment of it.

3slb84.jpg

Of course - He's also an expert on Flesch-Kincaid.

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

We know one thing , the crazy angry left will never run out of people to blame as long as Trump is around.

Unless he develops multiple personalities I think it's

3slb84.jpg

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

He's the best at being the worst.

Presidents try to speak at a level that most Americans understand. Trump on the other hand has to learn new words.

By now, in view of how many people trump meets daily on, and off, the golf course, he probably has been infected, but continues to display his callousness by not getting tested. Although that would make him a major contributing factor to the pandemic in this country, I look at it from the positive angle. The likelihood of my shaking his hand is zero.

By now, in view of how many people trump meets daily on, and off, the golf course, he probably has been infected, but continues to display his callousness by not getting tested. Although that would make him a major contributing factor to the pandemic in this country, I look at it from the positive angle. The likelihood of my shaking his hand is zero.

He just might be an asymptomatic carrier as there are multiple paths for the virus to reach the president.

No, I don't think they will run out of people to blame. This is in their DNA now.

Mostly they are doing their job, as they should.

Those responses are only for far left journalists who attempt to make the virus the "Trump virus", even though we all know it originated from China.

It's a petty game, and I do hope Trump strikes back at these morons trying to politicize the virus as usual. Especially people like Biden who even the Wapo admits wins "5 Pinocchios" for his lies regarding his corona attack piece on Trump.

Of course the Biden plan is the one of open border, which contrary to what the leftists here say, does not work, and that's why all countries are shutting down their borders.

when donny showed up at the CDC wearing a MAGA hat - he politicized it.

bigley.
I suppose it could also be he hadn't had his hair done that day yet. That must take at least an hour.

i guess he spent all his primping time on orange spray tan that didn't even have time to dry.

CBBB4A3C-61C5-4E1A-8C4E-8688441738CB-2-696x478.jpg
SEARCH FOR DONALD TRUMP'S REPORTED ORANGE MAKEUP OF CHOICE CRASHES COSMETIC BRAND'S WEBSITE
Search for Trump's reported makeup of choice crashes cosmetic brand's website

LoL - I though it was Borowitz too! :D

Bronx Colors suggests its bright-orange makeup has a "flawless and brightening effect" that gives "beautiful, natural-looking coverage" to users.

bronx-trump.jpg

Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Paywall.

The article basically rounds up Trump's missteps to include praising China for it's actions, downplaying the potential severity and what not. This is the part that is critical of the China travel ban (Europe hadn't happened yet).

The words “shut it down” apparently referred to an executive order the president had issued two days earlier, barring entry to the United States by foreign citizens who traveled to China in the past two weeks. Some health experts worry that Mr. Trump overpromised because the order — which the White House announced abruptly, with little outside consultation — is unlikely to prevent the illness from reaching the United States, and federal health officials say they assume the number of cases in the United States is likely to increase.

Speaking at a Friday news briefing, Mr. Azar defended the president’s actions and said the new travel restrictions were “very measured and incremental” while praising Mr. Trump’s “aggressive” response overall.

Imagine that, those health experts were right and Trump was wrong to assume (and do little else) this would just pass us over.

EDIT Looks like this has already been covered and the wingnuts can't get over it.
Moving to counter the spreading coronavirus outbreak, the Trump administration said Friday that it would bar entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China and put some American travelers under a quarantine as it declared a rare public health emergency.

The temporary restrictions followed announcements by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines that they would suspend air service between the United States and China for several months.

The travel disruption sent shocks through the stock market and rattled industries that depend on the flow of goods and people between the world’s two largest economies. Planning was upended for companies across a vast global supply chain, from Apple to John Deere, the tractor company.
...........................................................................................................................
And yet, look what happened.

HHS whistleblower claims US workers received coronavirus evacuees without proper precautions
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

Yep, the haphazard actions the administration took to get those Americans back into the country looks to have been the cause of one of the first known public transmission of the disease in the United States. Of course we should have gotten those people, but they should have been better prepared.

It's ironic because Trump was shitting his pants over ebola when we rescued Americans and brought them back. Trump would have preferred if we let them die. Of course this was because Trump was using any excuse to criticize Obama.
2000 people died of the swine flu before Obama declared a national emergency, and he allowed people with Ebola to enter the United States.

An epidemic involves millions of people. Nothing could be easier than harping on every incident to attack the president. That's what makes all you TDS morons the douchebags you are. Corona virus is real, but the way the fake news treats it is a hoax.

Mostly they are doing their job, as they should.

Those responses are only for far left journalists who attempt to make the virus the "Trump virus", even though we all know it originated from China.

It's a petty game, and I do hope Trump strikes back at these morons trying to politicize the virus as usual. Especially people like Biden who even the Wapo admits wins "5 Pinocchios" for his lies regarding his corona attack piece on Trump.

Of course the Biden plan is the one of open border, which contrary to what the leftists here say, does not work, and that's why all countries are shutting down their borders.

when donny showed up at the CDC wearing a MAGA hat - he politicized it.

bigley.
I suppose it could also be he hadn't had his hair done that day yet. That must take at least an hour.

i guess he spent all his primping time on orange spray tan that didn't even have time to dry.

CBBB4A3C-61C5-4E1A-8C4E-8688441738CB-2-696x478.jpg
SEARCH FOR DONALD TRUMP'S REPORTED ORANGE MAKEUP OF CHOICE CRASHES COSMETIC BRAND'S WEBSITE
Search for Trump's reported makeup of choice crashes cosmetic brand's website

LoL - I though it was Borowitz too! :D

Bronx Colors suggests its bright-orange makeup has a "flawless and brightening effect" that gives "beautiful, natural-looking coverage" to users.

bronx-trump.jpg
That's Photoshop, dumbass.

Sources say that Trump is feverish, confused, irritable, inarticulate, and displays behavioral irregularities. At first, doctors feared that he had contracted the virus. Then his close associates, (all 2 of them) explained that all this was normal for Trump.

Paywall.

Wow, you heard nothing about Trump's travel restrictions to China on CNN, MSNBC or Facebook. I am shocked, shocked I say!

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency And Restricts Travel From China
January 31, 2020 4:42 PM ET

ALLISON AUBREY

[...]
The declaration of a public health emergency — which will become effective Sunday at 5 p.m. ET — enables the government to take temporary measures to contain the spread of the virus, which has been confirmed in seven people in the U.S.

The action means that U.S. citizens who have been in China's Hubei Province in the past 14 days will be subject to 14 days of mandatory quarantine if they travel back to the United States.

Earlier Friday, federal officials announced that American citizens who were evacuated from Wuhan earlier in the week would be quarantined for 14 days at March Air Reserve Base in Southern California. The action represents the first time in 50 years the U.S. has instituted a quarantine order.
[...]
Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency And Restricts Travel From China

Last edited:

Unless he develops multiple personalities I think it's

3slb84.jpg

He's the best at being the worst.

Presidents try to speak at a level that most Americans understand. Trump on the other hand has to learn new words.

Only the BEST words! :cool:

1rrax5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back