🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At What Point Did Conservatives Stop Being Conservatives?

See how an income tax royally fucked this country up...

Nat%20Debt-GNP.gif

Just curious. Just wondering when conservatives decided to throw away what it means to actually be a conservative, and instead chose to embrace authoritarianism and extremism.

What was the turning point, exactly?

(I'm not referring to the conservatives here who do not support Trump, y'all have my respect -- even if I disagree with you on virtually everything.)
We never stopped....but we did out the GOP'ers pretending to be conservatives and who are now siding with an authoritarian and extremist in Hitlery....
Trump is not a conservative and neither is anyone who follows him. Conservatives do not want the kinds of changes he is suggesting. The correct term for him is "nationalist" and his followers are right-wing radicals. Abandon the term "conservative", you teabagger rage addicts have made the term all but meaningless. The sort of calm stoicism that marks a real conservative is absent from your ranks and is entirely unwanted.
Trump and his attitude is nothing but a mirror-image of what the Democrats have become on a smaller scale.

Without Trump's nationalism, traditional Conservatism is impossible

The career politicians and their federal government have fucked the country...
HistoricalDebtLineGraph.png

When did lefties stop discussing real issues and resort to hate speech and fantasy stuff? When they realized that they were stuck with a candidate who was so far off the map that they couldn't defend her?

Just curious. Just wondering when conservatives decided to throw away what it means to actually be a conservative, and instead chose to embrace authoritarianism and extremism.

(I'm not referring to the conservatives here who do not support Trump, y'all have my respect -- even if I disagree with you on virtually everything.)
The ones who "stopped" being conservatives never were. They are, and always have been, bigots, retards, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. I call them pseudo-cons for short.

The ones who "stopped" being conservatives never were. They are, and always have been, bigots, retards, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. I call them pseudo-cons for short.
There is no such thing as a conservative career politician, name one?
Lol

[

It all gets amplified by this echo chamber, and whipped into a frenzy by conservative media. If Trump doesn't win, there's a list of ready-made excuses that will only make this worse.

I think this has made room for the Democrats to move to the Left.

Trump is a pressure relief valve. We have an openly corrupt government, where a sitting president takes bribes in exchange for federal positions (Jillian was undoubtedly too stupid to grasp the reason for the video I posted, none too bright, that one.)

Trump and Sanders represented the frustration of America at an entrenched political class that is openly corrupt and above the law. Sanders was a victim of the most corrupt political machine since that of Josef Stalin. The party decided who the candidate would be long before the farce of the primary began.

But Trump is a legitimate challenge to the Washington clan, an attempt by America to regain the nation from the thugs and crooks who have taken control. The Tea Party and OWS were similar expressions, on a smaller scale.

If Hillary is anointed our ruler, then the frustration and anger over our rigged and corrupt government will increase. My prediction is that Hillary will instantly appoint a radical leftist to fill the vacancy left by the honorable Scalia. This new leftist will join with Marxists Ginsburg and Kagan, with her mindless little yapping dog, Sotomayor, and savage the Bill of Rights. Particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Because there is already pent up anger and frustration, this will be the move that pushes the nation past the edges, and civil war will be the result.

We never stopped....but we did out the GOP'ers pretending to be conservatives and who are now siding with an authoritarian and extremist in Hitlery....
Trump is not a conservative and neither is anyone who follows him. Conservatives do not want the kinds of changes he is suggesting. The correct term for him is "nationalist" and his followers are right-wing radicals. Abandon the term "conservative", you teabagger rage addicts have made the term all but meaningless. The sort of calm stoicism that marks a real conservative is absent from your ranks and is entirely unwanted.
Trump and his attitude is nothing but a mirror-image of what the Democrats have become on a smaller scale.

Nationalism is but a rhetorical tool used to push an agenda. His agenda is not based on traditional values as a conservative might have. It's based on fears and anger and is promoting broad changes meant to set the clock back to a time when white people felt they had firm control of the country.

when states try to divest minorities of the vote... yes.

if you have a problem with that, I'd suggest you take it up with the supreme court.

Not "minorities," but illegal aliens, Mz. FakeLawyer.

I realize you democrats view election fraud as your sacred right, which is much of the problem.

So, fighting against an ever increasing, ever powerful authoritarian government makes one authoritarian and extreme?

:eek:

There is no fighting it. The only way to fight it is to form your own centralized government to form an army to fight them.

Collectivism = war.

He would have been attacked as a RINO commie for saying this today...

reaganquote.jpg

Nationalism is but a rhetorical tool used to push an agenda. His agenda is not based on traditional values as a conservative might have. It's based on fears and anger and is promoting broad changes meant to set the clock back to a time when white people felt they had firm control of the country.
As opposed to "diversity" and "progressivism" being rhetorical tools promoting insane changes to turn the US into Malema's South Africa?

Funny how you can't see what "liberals" have become, but you whine about what you think conservatism is becoming.

Oh the stupid shit you liberals say....

Forum List

Back