🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At What Point Did Conservatives Stop Being Conservatives?

He would have been attacked as a RINO commie for saying this today...

reaganquote.jpg
Joe Lieberman agreed with you 95% of the time and you idiots kicked him out.
I guess that means you agree with me.

We never stopped....but we did out the GOP'ers pretending to be conservatives and who are now siding with an authoritarian and extremist in Hitlery....

Do you ever stop posting? That's what I'd like to know. 3300 posts since July 4th...Jesus Christ dude, get a job.
Do,you ever stop being a typical liberal fucktard....mind your own fucking business you LWNJ tool.....

reaganquote.jpg
It means you are a hypocrite and your post is worthless.
So you've deflected twice now.

Good.
You are absolutely oblivious to what is going on here.

There was no deflection because your original premise was defeated.

We never stopped....but we did out the GOP'ers pretending to be conservatives and who are now siding with an authoritarian and extremist in Hitlery....

Do you ever stop posting? That's what I'd like to know. 3300 posts since July 4th...Jesus Christ dude, get a job.
Do,you ever stop being a typical liberal fucktard....mind your own fucking business you LWNJ tool.....

Struck a nerve, did I? lol, loser.

Struck a nerve, did I? lol, loser.
No...you just self identified as a,fucktard liberal....we appreciate it....

Just curious. Just wondering when conservatives decided to throw away what it means to actually be a conservative, and instead chose to embrace authoritarianism and extremism.

What was the turning point, exactly?

(I'm not referring to the conservatives here who do not support Trump, y'all have my respect -- even if I disagree with you on virtually everything.)

They didn't.....they have been betrayed by the establishment republicans over and over and unlike the Borg Collective democrats.......they used their votes to punish them......and...pick the guy with the best chance to keep Hilary out of office.......cause if Trump can't win...none of those other guys would have a chance either........

conservatism is fine.......but it will mean nothing if Hilary wins....libertarianism and conservtism will just be issues debated on the Internet....since they will never exist in any where it matters.....

reaganquote.jpg
It means you are a hypocrite and your post is worthless.
So you've deflected twice now.

Good.
You are absolutely oblivious to what is going on here.

There was no deflection because your original premise was defeated.
"Defeated". When?

And by whose standards, yours?

:laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back