Atheism's big LIE

Good enough for these guys.png

Lenin quote.png

Hitler, like fellow atheist Sam Harris, would do away with Christianity if he only could.

Please stop the lies about Hitler. Mendacity is the metier of atheists/Leftists.

1623362206213.png

The Crusades, European Dark Ages, Hitler and the Third Reich, Conquistadors, Witch Trials and a Thousand years of death and destruction.

That sounds like the Disney'fied version. Where do any of the gods promise bright, colorful lighting?
Disney is imitation. Imagine the opposite direction. Try picturing something more real than the world's reality.
Actually, Disney is real. They're even lifting Wuhan virus restrictions.

"Heaven'', on the other hand. Well, I'll let more courageous souls here trailblaze that watery path across the sea.

Here presented and refuted are 3 BIG lies that Atheists spread about Christianity.

Sore, like a LYING Christian would ever tell the truth about Atheism.

However, you believe all atheists tell the truth about Christians all the time?

What the hell do you think atheists are lying about exactly?

That most of the wars are the fault of CHRISTIANS. That the world would be a much better place without CHRISTIANITY. That there is absolutely no proof of GOD. That life on earth came about naturally. That Christians are the most bias and hateful people on the planet. That Hitler was a model Christian. That Christians are uneducated and backward. How is that for starters? OH YES, LittleNipper needs a transcript because he didn't view the video...

There is no proof of a god...sorry but you need to hear the truth. Most of the wars? Wars are often caused by GREED, search for female slaves, and religion...Never heard of the christians being flat out blamed for most of the wars. If you are specifically referring to Hitler and WW2, that was all christianity--Catholics and Lutherans mostly and yes Hitler was a catholic. No one said that Hitler was a model christian----he was a catholic and like most all catholics extremely flawed as a person. Catholicism lives off flawed, broken, immoral people though so I don't know what you getting at. The nazis were primarily CATHOLICS and Lutherans.......Home schooled christians tend to be better educated than public school kids if that helps you out. Don't know what Little Nipper nor care about a video.......

It's all around you, bro. It;s called existence. God created it for you so you could share in it with Him.

I have no need for a gawd---quite frankly I am not sure why anyone would especially after reading the ot but to each their own.

Here presented and refuted are 3 BIG lies that Atheists spread about Christianity.

Sore, like a LYING Christian would ever tell the truth about Atheism.

However, you believe all atheists tell the truth about Christians all the time?

What the hell do you think atheists are lying about exactly?

That most of the wars are the fault of CHRISTIANS. That the world would be a much better place without CHRISTIANITY. That there is absolutely no proof of GOD. That life on earth came about naturally. That Christians are the most bias and hateful people on the planet. That Hitler was a model Christian. That Christians are uneducated and backward. How is that for starters? OH YES, LittleNipper needs a transcript because he didn't view the video...

There is no proof of a god...sorry but you need to hear the truth. Most of the wars? Wars are often caused by GREED, search for female slaves, and religion...Never heard of the christians being flat out blamed for most of the wars. If you are specifically referring to Hitler and WW2, that was all christianity--Catholics and Lutherans mostly and yes Hitler was a catholic. No one said that Hitler was a model christian----he was a catholic and like most all catholics extremely flawed as a person. Catholicism lives off flawed, broken, immoral people though so I don't know what you getting at. The nazis were primarily CATHOLICS and Lutherans.......Home schooled christians tend to be better educated than public school kids if that helps you out. Don't know what Little Nipper nor care about a video.......

It's all around you, bro. It;s called existence. God created it for you so you could share in it with Him.

I have no need for a gawd---quite frankly I am not sure why anyone would especially readin the ot but to each their own.

Not sure how you can make that comparison. You have only tested one side of it. But be that as it may the proof IS all around you.

Pride - the original sin. Atheists are SO FULL of themselves, they tell lie after lie after lie and believe all of it. They claim to be smarter than everyone else, more moral than anyone else, more rational than anyone else. I've assembled their lies and exposed their lies in detail, citing scholars and facts:

Pride - the original sin. Atheists are SO FULL of themselves, they tell lie after lie after lie and believe all of it. They claim to be smarter than everyone else, more moral than anyone else, more rational than anyone else. I've assembled their lies and exposed their lies in detail, citing scholars and facts:

Hyper-religious loons are a complete joke.

Atheists are not full of themselves. Many of them take responsibility for themselves, and they face reality with self reliance. Both reason and rationality can be traits, which is also true for people of faith. Atheists often have reason, rationality and faith in themselves. Developing a strong faith in self is often important and while that may perhaps lead to some pride, it is not unwarranted pride.

I will bet that if you were in a room full of people talking about every day things and every day life, you would not be able to separate believers from non-believers.

Sorry. I didn't watch the 41 minute long video. I got about 5 minutes in or so. I read through the first page of your responses and decided it's not worth my time to watch it and respond to the same hasty generalizations about atheists which it claims are made about Christians.

Atheists NEVER make "hasty generalizations" about Christians, do you?
"Stupid."
"Anti-science."
"Believe in a fairy tale."
"Magic man in the sky."
"Sinful hypocrites."
"No proof."

Besides, you're so VERY busy, everyone reading here thanks you for gracing us with your occasional presence, royal as it assuredly is.;)

"Everything is evidence for gods!"

So painfully fallacious and stupid.
Considering you dismiss everything there's no real difference.
Well, except for a burden of proof. A compelling argument to believe something. But yeah, other than the most important difference there is: no difference.. Good one.
You mean other than Jesus Christ, Patrick?

Yeah, that was provided too. The first cause can be no thing.

Now where's your evidence that God doesn't exist, Patrick?

religion is a big lie--so atheists can't lie ..please get into the 21t century

Where did life come from?

1. plain and simple, no one can prove there is a god
2. life did not come from religion or religious stories
3. religion is made up from man
religion
noun

the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or any such system of belief and worship:

religion

"Everything is evidence for gods!"

So painfully fallacious and stupid.
Considering you dismiss everything there's no real difference.
Well, except for a burden of proof. A compelling argument to believe something. But yeah, other than the most important difference there is: no difference.. Good one.
You mean other than Jesus Christ, Patrick?

Yeah, that was provided too. The first cause can be no thing.

Now where's your evidence that God doesn't exist, Patrick?
The first cause can be no thing.
is that suppose to make sense - * repeating it really isn't helping your cause ... whatever that might be.

physiology is a physical, metaphysical substance and proof the metaphysical "can be" - physical. and is a "thing" {sic}.

Forum List

Back