Atheist

Atheist sure put a lot of time, money and effort in denouncing a God they claim doesn't exist.

Why is that?

Why does something that's believed to be nonsense get these people so worked up?

These people are the epitome of cowardice IMO. They seem to only go after Christians. I've yet to see them challenge the Muslims on their beliefs.

It is Christians who put billions of dollars into something that doesn't exist. A self perpetuating money train

Atheists only put time and money into preventing Christians from using public resources to force their views on them and their children

How is the displaying of the Ten Commandments forcing views?

How is praying in public forcing their views?

Why should they give a shit if they don't believe in such nonsense?

No one can a person believe something they do not wish to believe in.

If they are so afraid, then their belief system isn't that strong.

Last edited:
Atheist sure put a lot of time, money and effort in denouncing a God they claim doesn't exist.

Why is that?

Why does something that's believed to be nonsense get these people so worked up?

These people are the epitome of cowardice IMO. They seem to only go after Christians. I've yet to see them challenge the Muslims on their beliefs.

It is Christians who put billions of dollars into something that doesn't exist. A self perpetuating money train

Atheists only put time and money into preventing Christians from using public resources to force their views on them and their children

Read thefirst comandment and get back to me

You are free to pray in public. You just can't force others in a public meeting to join in

They don't. They only bitch when you use public resources to force your religious views on others

Then why do you force your views on others?

If your beliefs were strong, you would not need to address them in public meetings

You are free to pray in public. You just can't force others in a public meeting to join in

They don't. They only bitch when you use public resources to force your religious views on others

If your beliefs were strong, you would not need to address them in public meetings

I know what the first commandment says and since atheist don't believe in God how does saying "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" force them to do anything?

No one has been forced to bow their heads and pray.

Again how is a religious display forcing people?

No one has ever been forced to accept Christ. No one has been forced to listen to Christian testimonials.

Our belief system requires us to spread the gospel of Jesus. I'm not a big fan of public prayer but it does me no harm.

How does any public display of Christianity harm you and why do you let it?

I know what the first commandment says and since atheist don't believe in God how does saying "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" force them to do anything?

No one has ever been forced to accept Christ. No one has been forced to listen to Christian testimonials.

Our belief system requires us to spread the gospel of Jesus. I'm not a big fan of public prayer but it does me no harm.

Hold your public prayers and religious displays in a Church

Easy isn't it?

You sure have that wrong.

Christians put alot of time and money into evangelizing. When they are not doing that, they are trying to force you to convert. When they are not doing that, they are killing folks that don't.

And when they are not doing that? They are claiming to be the victim.

Where did you find this fantasy?

Why is that?

not really....

I think they just need to speak up to shut the theists up

And why do you need to silence other people who believe differently than you do? Why are you afraid?

If you don't believe something, don't. If someone asks if youd like to hear a message about Jesus Christ, and you say no, they will just say have a good day and go to the next person.

Christians aren't a live and let live type of religion.

They are live and let die.

Where exactly is all this forcing and killing by Christians taking place?

He's probably going to cite the crusades that started in 1095 and ended in 1291. Some 723 odd years ago.

Which wasn't Christians forcing people to convert. It was a fight to take back the Holy Land from the Muslim invasion and a way to get the thugs out of Europe.

But then what result would you expect with people ignorant of what the scriptures said for the next 500 years. Had they had the word of God and knew what it said, the Crusades would have been far different.

Easy isn't it?

I live in a free country where I can pray whenever and where ever I choose.

Why do you hate freedom?

Oppression.jpg

it's a shame you are too foolish to realize that comic is pure bs.

Where exactly is all this forcing and killing by Christians taking place?

He's probably going to cite the crusades that started in 1095 and ended in 1291. Some 723 odd years ago.

Which wasn't Christians forcing people to convert. It was a fight to take back the Holy Land from the Muslim invasion and a way to get the thugs out of Europe.

But then what result would you expect with people ignorant of what the scriptures said for the next 500 years. Had they had the word of God and knew what it said, the Crusades would have been far different.

Exactly but the ignorant ones do not know that and refuse to listen.

Why is that?

If that was true, you wouldn't care what other people do with their time and money. And yet oddly enough you not only do, but you want to force them to comply with your ideas contrary to their religion. Otherwise we wouldn't have the Hobby Lobby case.

Christians put alot of time and money into evangelizing. When they are not doing that, they are trying to force you to convert. When they are not doing that, they are killing folks that don't.

He's an idiot... it's posts like that why he's never taken seriously or respected by anyone on here. He's what I call a 'scroll by', I don't even read his posts, they're worthless. ;)

Easy isn't it?

Why should we have to? This is a free nation. We are free to pray wherever we choose. If you don't believe in God, why do you care if we do?

Easy isn't it?

Why do you hate freedom?

Because it requires thought.

Why is that?

If that was true, you wouldn't care what other people do with their time and money. And yet oddly enough you not only do, but you want to force them to comply with your ideas contrary to their religion. Otherwise we wouldn't have the Hobby Lobby case.

It is Hobby Lobby that is suing to force corporate religious views on employees

Easy isn't it?

Why do you hate freedom?

Well good for you Tex

Just don't force your prayers in schools or public government meetings and you can have all the freedom you want

Simply because one of the ten commandments demands that you worship the Christian God first, foremost, and exclusively, doesn't mean that displaying the commandments is tantamount to forcing Christian views on anyone.

Just like bumper stickers that say, "Make Love, Not War" aren't attempting to force military personel to go AWOL and have sex.

Simply because a prominently displayed piece of text is in the form of a command doesn't mean it forces you into anything.

Considering that you hail from the philosophy that seeks to pass laws to ensure that everyone acts according to humanist morality, I find it interesting that you consider -this- a threshold for what is force. If displaying the ten commandments prominently represents an attempt to force others into your morality, then the democrat agenda is nothing less than moral slavery at the national level.

He's an idiot... it's posts like that why he's never taken seriously or respected by anyone on here. He's what I call a 'scroll by', I don't even read his posts, they're worthless. ;)

I find it good discussion to interact with people in general.

The problem with atheism is that is is completely illogical. It's emotionally driven.

If someone who didn't believe in God was acting logically they would conclude that it's impossible to know there is no God. There are only two logical positions to take.

1) Agnosticism where you don't know God exists but where you are open to the possibility if you obtain more information.
2) Faith in a higher power because of some evidence or personal experience.

Belief that there is no higher power is not logical. It tends to be an emotional decision based most often on pride in oneself.

And that's why atheists spend time and money promoting atheism. Because it's emotional. It's a way to self validate their own worth. "I'm better than all those idiot believers."

And don't take my analysis the wrong way, many believers can be caught in the same trap. They are completely emotional and don't listen to any logic or reason.

But the Holy Spirit is not emotional. The Holy Spirit is pure intellect. He works by bringing our thoughts and our feelings into complete alignment. When you know in your mind and in your heart something, that is the Spirit bearing witness to you. And He teaches us by testifying of truth and inviting us to follow it to learn that is indeed true with our own personal experiences and observations.

That is why true religion has such a powerful effect on the hearts and minds of people. Because it unifies our mind and our passions. When we are one with ourselves and with God, amazing things can happen. Our bodies can be healed. We can see the hand of Divine Providence act in our lives.

Forum List

Back