Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

All the evidence that we have says we are alone in the universe.

If anybody has any evidence to the contrary they haven't produced it yet.

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

The universe is a pretty hellish place for life.
That is not what all the evidence says.

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

So if you have never seen it, then it can not exist.

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

and once again we are only barely becoming to look .

The more we look the more we find out that the universe is hostile to life.

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Quite the opposite

The more we look the more we find planet after planet hospitable to life

No planet hospitable to life has been found. Sure I hear the same stuff you do but any of these planets might all be a call of lava with a pure Sulphur atmosphere or have no atmosphere at all. See all that they can find are possible planets in the zone where life might exist. If you were there all the planets in this solar system would be close enough for life to exist or so they would seem from hundreds of light years away

wrong

Many worlds hospitable to life have been discovered and several.right next us.

mars needs no tweaking and is in fact habitable we may in fact have discovered life there and misinterpreted the information

You are uninformed

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

What we do see when we look into the sky is an universe that seems to be hostile to life. Variable stars where life has no chance of evolving, tremendous life destroying radiation, vast coldness, extreme chaos. It goes on and on.

We have absolutely no proof life exist elsewhere. Until (if ever) it is proven then we have absolutely nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

Referencing the Star Trek episode where Cpt Kirk screws the green Orion sex slave doesn't count.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Quite the opposite

No planet hospitable to life has been found. Sure I hear the same stuff you do but any of these planets might all be a call of lava with a pure Sulphur atmosphere or have no atmosphere at all. See all that they can find are possible planets in the zone where life might exist. If you were there all the planets in this solar system would be close enough for life to exist or so they would seem from hundreds of light years away

wrong

mars needs no tweaking and is in fact habitable we may in fact have discovered life there and misinterpreted the information

You are uninformed

Actually the local Nazi is the uninformed one

But you keep screaming

No one cares

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

What we do see when we look into the sky is an universe that seems to be hostile to life. Variable stars where life has no chance of evolving, tremendous life destroying radiation, vast coldness, extreme chaos. It goes on and on.

We have absolutely no proof life exist elsewhere. Until (if ever) it is proven then we have absolutely nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

Referencing the Star Trek episode where Cpt Kirk screws the green Orion sex slave doesn't count.

We see many many worlds where it CAN exist.

The number of such worlds grows every year. We do. It look in empty radiation soaked space between worlds.

yes we have no proof what we have is enormous probability hence we keep looking

willful ignorance does not count

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Quite the opposite

wrong

You are uninformed

Actually the local Nazi is the uninformed one

But you keep screaming

No one cares

there are no such people here

You are the uniformed one and have it because independently again

You lack.maturity and education

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

The number of such worlds grows every year. We do. It look in empty radiation soaked space between worlds.

Nothing about the suitability for life outside of this solar system is known

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

we already know there are many exo planets which are very suitable

we find new ones every year many sharing the same star system

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

You know nothing, all you can do is repeat what you saw on Cosmos like a trained parrot

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

You attack the messenger because you have no logical rebuttal.

You have misconstrued the definition which disqualifies you from being “the messenger” and by proving (yes, I said ‘proving`) that you have failed to convey any relevant fact on the subject is all the logic in the world.

Get back to me when you've thought about it all for a few more decades.

At more than 70 years of age, I don’t know how many decades you think I should wait before reminding you that you are wrong.
Good, so demonstrate that you are 70 by admitting that accusing your interlocutor of "misconstruing" things is simply, in fallacious logic terms, "attacking the messenger" rather than offering any logical alternative. Pull up your big boy pants and try an actual rebuttal.

I directly quoted Google's definitions here:
Per Google:
atheist - "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."
agnostic - "a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."
so, obviously, impossible to "misconstrue." I then bolded a few bits for emphasis and to mimic your style, but it all remains simply the definitions provided.
Only then did I add my own conclusion:
Per logic:
An agnostic is simply an atheist lacking the balls to admit they're an atheist.
which you have not addressed..

I will add that: All agnostics are clearly atheists and vice-versa. There's really no difference other than, as I've said, balls. Atheists are more upfront about lacking belief. Agnostics appear to imagine themselves more open minded, inclusive, and tolerant. They're actually not. Agnosticism, on its face, is just an abortion of logic posing as happy compromise.

"a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known" <-- That's enough of a crock right there. 'Nuff said.

But adding to the insult: "a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God." - Wait, let's test this now..
  • A person who claims no belief in God. - atheist - √
  • A person who claims no disbelief in God - atheist - √
That last, of course, being the logic abortion asserted. In reality, atheists simply claim lack of belief - period - full stop. So no religion, "God", gods, tooth fairies, spirituals, supernaturals, and the like. However, one simply cannot seriously "claim" a double negative. "a person who claims" {no faith - fine, but} "nor disbelief" whaa? So we're supposed to believe what about this person? They believe anything is possible while somehow also believing that knowing some stuff is impossible. Can you say cognitive dissonance? I knew you could - √

Let me cut through the crap and get straight to the nitty-gritty. Your whole carousel of nonsense boils down to a voluntary misconception you have. You do not understand the difference between “non-believing” and “dis-believing”. You think they are synonymous and you intentionally resist learning the difference between the two. Here you say …

All agnostics are clearly atheists and vice-versa.

Silly, childish nonsense. And yet you continue by saying …

… try an actual rebuttal.

You do not display the signs of being mature enough for a rebuttal and you won’t until you can learn what non-belief and dis-belief mean. It is so fundamental and (here’s the beauty of it) once you’ve understood that your problem will be solved and no rebuttal will be necessary. It will all be clear to you. Crystal clear.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

You know nothing, all you can do is repeat what you saw on Cosmos like a trained parrot

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

As always I know more than you

Like in the conspiracy threads I crushed you in you strictly and exclusively read what suits your view and ignore everything else.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

Like in the conspiracy threads I crushed you in you strictly and exclusively read what suits your view and ignore everything else.

Yes indeed all Nazis know more than me. Until we meet that is.

I'll drown you in Rabbi urine, I already have volunteers drinking coffee

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

In person or here you are out of your league.

When meeting in person you can onlty whine

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

Says the Nazi.........................................

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
Oh brother-----------

I'm an atheist...trust me you have no clue what atheists think or want. And you have no clue what you think.

We know that the universe has life--whether intelligent or not we don't know.

There are billions of solar systems--------the odds of other intelligent life being out there are in its favor more so than earth being the only planet that supposedly does. We NOW lack the technology and knowledge to see if there is other life----and we are dumbing down so I doubt we will ever know for sure.

Atheist scientists go by facts------which you don't.

You don't even understand what the frick you believe.

You should start with looking up the word ALIEN AND EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL.

If your "GOD" existed pumpkin, he would be a AN EXTRA-Terrestrial to this planet. You ergo believe in EXTRA-terrestrials whether you understand your beliefs or not.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

No nazi said that and you are lying.

The peewee league.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Think you wanna go a round in the peewee league?

Last edited:

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

Nah Apple, Google and Netflix are way up.

But you stay there and blame your ignorance on the Jews

You know like the obedient Nazi that you are

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
the only wishful thinking/etc is Christians for a god ..without a god, christians are scared/etc

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

wrong

But carry on

Polly want a cracker

There are no nazis here.

LOL what is my league?

Since you think you know

The peewee league.

Already did you lost

Nah Apple, Google and Netflix are way up.

But you stay there and blame your ignorance on the Jews

You know like the obedient Nazi that you are

You are the only proven and self admitted nazi here
I am less ignorant than you. Unlike you i learn so I can become less ignorant you revel in your ignorance and stupdiity

Forum List

Back