Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

All the evidence that we have says we are alone in the universe.

If anybody has any evidence to the contrary they haven't produced it yet.

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

The universe is a pretty hellish place for life.
What evidence says that we are alone in the universe.

Be descriptive

What evidence says there is life any place other than earth? Be specific. (The Star Wars movies don't count).

If the universe is finite then there will unique things in it. Life on earth may be unique.

That is not what all the evidence says.

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

So if you have never seen it, then it can not exist.

Ok kid, babble on

It is true we have not found evidence of life yet but we are only barely getting a glimpse beyond are own world. What we do know is many many worlds exist beyond are own and we keep finding worlds CAPABLE of supporting life. As it turns out planets hospitable to life are common.

Combined with the math it is likely to the point of being a certainty that life exists on other worlds.

We have absolutely no evidence that there is life on any place other than earth. After many decades of serious research we have not been able to turn chemistry into biology in a lab.

The more we learn about earth and the more we learn about the rest of the cosmos the more learn that earth is not like other places. The universe is very hostile to our understanding of life.

Statistics don't produce life. In order for any statistical probability to be valid we need more than one data point. We only have one data point. Until (if ever) we get another data we have absolutely nothing.

We have been brainwashed by 100 years of Science Fiction. We are absolutely positive life exist elsewhere because we see it on TV and the movies and read about in books. However, the scientific reality is much different.

No one ever said statistics prove life

No one used statistics at all

We are actually learning thrombosis of what you claim in that many places are very hospitable to life. The sheer number of places dictates that it is overwhelmingly probable

Be descriptive

What evidence says there is life any place other than earth? Be specific. (The Star Wars movies don't count).
I never said that there was, and if you said that there was no evidence of such I might agree. What you are saying however is that life can not exist off the earth and it already does, soon it will go farther and evidence of life off the Earth will be obvious, but you will still deny

We are actually learning thrombosis of what you claim in that many places are very hospitable to life. The sheer number of places dictates that it is overwhelmingly probable

Yes Nazi if you say so.................................

You gonna force the kids to fight now?

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

Be descriptive

I never said that there was, and if you said that there was no evidence of such I might agree. What you are saying however is that life can not exist off the earth and it already does, soon it will go farther and evidence of life off the Earth will be obvious, but you will still deny

Show me the life and I will believe it. Until then we have nothing but our Science Fiction movies.

Ok kid, babble on

I have never seen the giant turtle that everybody use to say carried the universe around on its back. When I see it I will I will believe it. Just because other people want to believe that the turtle exist don't make it a scientific fact.

We have absolutely no proof of life on anyplace other than earth and we can't produce life in a lab. That makes life unique to earth until proven otherwise.

Show me the money!

That does not work because in order to see it one must believe enough to build the way off. See your ignorance has already killed you and you do not even know. Have no fear as you have already been left behind

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

and once again we are only barely becoming to look .

Science says so assella

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spell checkers are a bitch

Or perhaps the Jews designed them to make Nazis look as dumb as they are

Science says so assella

What does science say?

Clue me in

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

The more we look the more we find out that the universe is hostile to life.

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Some people claim that since there are so many stars in the sky there just has to be life elsewhere.

However, for instance, we have recently learned that almost 70% of those stars in the galaxy are cooler red dwarfs and that they are highly variable in energy output. It is hard to produce life when the temeperature is 70 degrees one day and 370 degrees the next day, isn't it?

Quite the opposite

The more we look the more we find planet after planet hospitable to life

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Actually that is not true as the only places we have looked in the universe for life is within our solar system. Meaning that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent has not been looked at.

We look for habitable world's and have found many inc!using some in our solar system

With so much unseen it is a near certainty

Last edited:

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

We look for habitable planets and have found many inc!using some in our solar system

LOL there is only one habitable planet in this solar system, though we might be able to tweak some form of life to live on Mars

Wro

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

We look for habitable planets and have found many inc!using some in our solar system

LOL there is only one habitable planet in this solar system, though we might be able to tweak some form of life to live on Mars

Wrong

There are several

Get out of moms basement now and then and learn something

Ok kid, babble on

Show me the money!

Quite the opposite

The more we look the more we find planet after planet hospitable to life

No planet hospitable to life has been found. Sure I hear the same stuff you do but any of these planets might all be a call of lava with a pure Sulphur atmosphere or have no atmosphere at all. See all that they can find are possible planets in the zone where life might exist. If you were there all the planets in this solar system would be close enough for life to exist or so they would seem from hundreds of light years away

Forum List

Back