"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

This atlas shrugged and Ayn Rand thing just cracks me up.
I mean get real folks. Hero worship is for little children.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PK5Sq3bIHY]YouTube - Atlas Shrugged Movie Clip: Henry Rearden Comes Home[/ame]

This atlas shrugged and Ayn Rand thing just cracks me up.
I mean get real folks. Hero worship is for little children.

At the 684th post, this was relevant, how?

Its pretty obvious that the film based on Ayn Rand's theme of Objectivist Morality has your panties in a wad as much as it does any other statist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8fkdBz2bds&feature=related]YouTube - The Fountainhead in 5 Seconds[/ame]

Last edited:

It's my duty to let you know that no one will watch that, or any other video of any Ayn Rand Book!!!

i'll look around for the shorter version.

Atlas Shrugged Movie - James Taggart Voice mail

see... this (below) is a good example of what would be the opposite of atlas shrugged. constitutional crisis.

If Mr. Obama was not born in America, then it would serve as the final damning indictment of the establishment media’s complicity with the Democratic Party. Not only would it bring the Obama presidency down, but the entire liberal power structure as well. (frome the washington times)

Last edited:
this is your last chance to read the book before the movie comes out.

i have waited my whole life for this. when i was in high school i discovered ayn rand, it changed my life , and much to my delight, would end up in a conservative website framed by objectivism.
i remember thinking, someday, once the internet is invented, this will be my political philosohpy and i will take it to the people..

life imitates art. we are dagney taggert and hank rearden (the protagonists) and the democratic party (led by one barrak obama... if that is your real name), is the government, and "mr. thompson".

you are going to be seeing and hearing and feeling atlas shrugged a lot in the coming time until the 2012 election.

as wonderfual as the original novel is, no, magnificient... the movie will better present to the masses, that big government is not only wrong, in this country, according to our constitution, it is immoral.

i further suggest that this hollywood production will play a large roll in unseating the president of obama, how ultimately and deliciously ironic. how do you like us now.

YouTube - Atlas Shrugged Trailer

it looks good, no, great.

Great. Another nutjob. You Ayn Rand disciples need lobotomies to increase your IQs up to retarded.

i have waited my whole life for this. when i was in high school i discovered ayn rand, it changed my life , and much to my delight, would end up in a conservative website framed by objectivism.
i remember thinking, someday, once the internet is invented, this will be my political philosohpy and i will take it to the people..

life imitates art. we are dagney taggert and hank rearden (the protagonists) and the democratic party (led by one barrak obama... if that is your real name), is the government, and "mr. thompson".

you are going to be seeing and hearing and feeling atlas shrugged a lot in the coming time until the 2012 election.

as wonderfual as the original novel is, no, magnificient... the movie will better present to the masses, that big government is not only wrong, in this country, according to our constitution, it is immoral.

i further suggest that this hollywood production will play a large roll in unseating the president of obama, how ultimately and deliciously ironic. how do you like us now.

Great. Another nutjob. You Ayn Rand disciples need lobotomies to increase your IQs up to retarded.

C'MON GUNNY... YOU DIDN'T READ IT AS A KID ? i figured you as a pro capitalist...

Lets just hope they don't fuck it up.

Tell us what you really think Gunny. ;) Don't sugar coat it.

I'll take Ayn Rand thinking over McCain any day. :lol:

It's my duty to let you know that no one will watch that, or any other video of any Ayn Rand Book!!!

i'll look around for the shorter version.

Atlas Shrugged Movie - James Taggart Voice mail

see... this (below) is a good example of what would be the opposite of atlas shrugged. constitutional crisis.

If Mr. Obama was not born in America, then it would serve as the final damning indictment of the establishment media’s complicity with the Democratic Party. Not only would it bring the Obama presidency down, but the entire liberal power structure as well. (frome the washington times)
I wonder how many of Rand's followers know that she was an atheist. It seems such a contrast to right wing christians.

Forum List

Back