"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

Irrelevant.

That doesn't alter at all the fact that the left was claiming that an independent film, entirely in Aramaic, would be an utter and complete flop.

The claim of Atlas being a flop will be similar.

What will hurt this film is the length - what will save it is Netflix.

it's amazing... atlas shrugged the movie will be the first film of social significance that will be available to anyone who wants to see it. the tech age is a beautiful methaphor and tribute to rand's philosophy and assertion that man is most creative when not stifled by the heavy hammer and anvil of government oppression.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

"the first film of social significance that will be available to anyone who wants to see it.."

Do you work for the distribution company? That's the only explanation I can come up with your emotional investment in this movie. Either that, or you're such a Randite fanboy that you're busting in your jeans over anything with her name on it.

Atlas Shrugged is a vanity project funded by a single man, starring b-actors from bad television shows. It's not going to "change" anything.

jealous, try getting out more.

hollywood's trying to stop it, that right there should tell you something. what makes you think automatically i'm male... seems kind of sexist.
zat allu got ? let's just see what happens... shall we. ? i do have financial interest in it's success, but it's not about the money. have you read the novel or seen the movie, or are you just a blowhard ? glad you're amused.

Last edited:
it's amazing... atlas shrugged the movie will be the first film of social significance that will be available to anyone who wants to see it. the tech age is a beautiful methaphor and tribute to rand's philosophy and assertion that man is most creative when not stifled by the heavy hammer and anvil of government oppression.

"the first film of social significance that will be available to anyone who wants to see it.."

Do you work for the distribution company? That's the only explanation I can come up with your emotional investment in this movie. Either that, or you're such a Randite fanboy that you're busting in your jeans over anything with her name on it.

Atlas Shrugged is a vanity project funded by a single man, starring b-actors from bad television shows. It's not going to "change" anything.

jealous

Of what?

jealous

Of what?

you're projecting man...

STRIKERS,

6 DAYS LEFT. New Atlas Shrugged movie theaters announced today in AL, CA, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, TN, TX, VA, WI, and WV - more to come.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."
-- Ayn Rand

New listings available on the Atlas Shrugged theaters page.

Get involved

It's hilarious how the Right has pre-annointed this film as a great success.

Their myths about events are now preceding the actual events.

I'm surprised at the high level of regard that "mystics" hold for it :lol:

I think it's "full disclosure" time.

Wash, do you own a piece of that film? Is your constant posting and over-the-top praise for this movie financially based?

Or are you just a Randite fanboy?

Ayn Rand philosophy is being applied by invader Mexicans. Steal everything you can and take no responsibility for anything. Lets see how long the world can last on that.

Stealing everything you can is the liberal moral code. The welfare state is just a vast criminal conspiracy.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Note that Ayn Rand's egoism was so profoundly crippling that she feared Wm F. Buckley, arguably the smartest modern conservative in our lifetimes?

Where is the evidence for this utter bullshit?

Wash, do you own a piece of that film? Is your constant posting and over-the-top praise for this movie financially based?

Will you disclose?

Are in somehow shorting stock in the film, or are you just a petulant child throwing spitwads at that which you cannot grasp?

Will you disclose?

Are in somehow shorting stock in the film, or are you just a petulant child throwing spitwads at that which you cannot grasp?

i'm not running for any office... yet

STRIKERS,

ALERT: Wesley Mouch urges all to boycott the Atlas Shrugged Movie this Friday, April 15th. Listen to Wesley Mouch's voice mail.

http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/atlas-shrugged-movie-voice-mail-wesley-mouch#

Buy your tickets now
The looters and the moochers are on the loose and they're not happy. Buy your tickets now by visting our theaters page and looking for the "BUY TICKETS" button.

Not in your town yet? Demand ATLAS!

Last edited:

Will you disclose?

Full disclosure? Sure. I'm ex-film industry, and I know a vanity film when I see one. (think "Battlefield Earth", for Rand-fanboys instead of Scientologists).

A 4 year old can "grasp" Rand's ideas. They're not complicated.

jealous, try getting out more.

hollywood's trying to stop it, that right there should tell you something. what makes you think automatically i'm male... seems kind of sexist.
zat allu got ? let's just see what happens... shall we. ? i do have financial interest in it's success, but it's not about the money. have you read the novel or seen the movie, or are you just a blowhard ? glad you're amused.

Haven't seen the movie, since it's not out yet, and I no longer work in the industry. I read Atlas Shrugged about 10 years ago, and I've re-read parts of it since then, but I think it's an awfully written book. It's boring, two dimensional, and repetitive. How many times in one book does Objectivism need to be explained?

I apologize for assuming you're a man if you're not, gender is generally hard to figure out on a message board.

And, no, "Hollywood" isn't trying to stop it. Where did you get that one from?

Forum List

Back