Attagirl, Ann!!

I wonder what my bank would have done if I told them that I had given you people all you need to know and refused to hand over three years of tax returns when I was applying for my home loan.

Since it might be the banks criteria that you supply the tax returns, then no returns, no loan.

I don't think it is a prerequisite for running for the Presidency.

Imagine how the RW would have reacted had Michelle Obama said that. They would have crucified her...upside down.

Bet your bottom-dollar that it would not have been a "non-issue" then.

Is any right winger making an issue of Obama's tax returns?

He's released them dating back to 2000 and if the right could make an issue of them they would and you know it even though you are too dishonest to admit it.

I wonder what my bank would have done if I told them that I had given you people all you need to know and refused to hand over three years of tax returns when I was applying for my home loan.

Since it might be the banks criteria that you supply the tax returns, then no returns, no loan.

I don't think it is a prerequisite for running for the Presidency.

There are only three requisites for running for president. You can hide behind that for just about any information request. That's some weak sauce you are serving up, drunkard.

Last edited:
Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.
Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Some people are stupid, and others are assholes.

If I were a gentleman I would say you are stupid, since I am not I can point out that only an asshole would deliberately lie about someone else.

Couple of things. Those of you who think she was talking to the "liberal media" - I posted a link. Did you hear Robin and George fawning all over them, pre-interview? I sure did. Who has been demanding the tax returns? The media doesn't operate in a vacuum. And she didn't say "The Obama campaign," who is undoubtedly leading the charge.

However, fellow republicans are increasing in volume, as are poll results. If it was only addressed to Robin, as the current representative of the media, it was in incredibly poor taste. But I don't buy that. I think she spoke like a woman who is used to not being questioned.

I also find it amusing that she was out there, rather than Willard.
Imagine how the RW would have reacted had Michelle Obama said that. They would have crucified her...upside down.

Got that right. The right wing pieces of shit are vial hypocritical scum.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Now Romney knows what its like to be hounded for something. He and his ilk were happy to badger Obama for his birth certificate, now he can't handle being badgered for his tax returns!

Couple of things. Those of you who think she was talking to the "liberal media" - I posted a link. Did you hear Robin and George fawning all over them, pre-interview? I sure did. Who has been demanding the tax returns? The media doesn't operate in a vacuum. And she didn't say "The Obama campaign," who is undoubtedly leading the charge.

However, fellow republicans are increasing in volume, as are poll results. If it was only addressed to Robin, as the current representative of the media, it was in incredibly poor taste. But I don't buy that. I think she spoke like a woman who is used to not being questioned.

I also find it amusing that she was out there, rather than Willard.

yeah right, always the stock reply..
so saying "you people" is WORSE than saying for the first time in my adult life I am PROUD OF MY COUNTRY...
YOU PEOPLE are a joke

Serious question: Who paid their college and living expenses while the Romneys were in college - and also raising a family? Investments? What investments? Mitt said he gave his inheritance away.

Serious question: What is Obama hiding in his college records? Who payed for it and how?

"You people are a joke"
Nice hand-waving. :lol:

Memories...

Ann Romney, meet Ross Perot

The viability of Ross Perot's once promising Presidential campaign pretty much ended on July 11, 1992 after he spoke before the NAACP and addressed his audience several times as "you people". The phrase came off as astonishingly condescending, and Perot fell quickly to third place in the polls in a race which he had briefly led.

So "you people" was the downfall of one super rich white guy hoping to be president.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Some people are stupid, and others are assholes.

If I were a gentleman I would say you are stupid, since I am not I can point out that only an asshole would deliberately lie about someone else.
Another content-free post from QW.

Yay.

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Don't you mean Marie Antoinette and her expensive vacations with her extended family members on the taxpayers dime Obama?

Memories...

The viability of Ross Perot's once promising Presidential campaign pretty much ended on July 11, 1992 after he spoke before the NAACP and addressed his audience several times as "you people". The phrase came off as astonishingly condescending, and Perot fell quickly to third place in the polls in a race which he had briefly led.

So "you people" was the downfall of one super rich white guy hoping to be president.

you people are idiots...NUFF SAID

Memories...

apparently white people need a handbook of racist terminology and how to avoid using them unknowingly.

"you people " is a racial slur dontcha know :confused:

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Don't you mean Marie Antoinette and her expensive vacations with her extended family members on the taxpayers dime Obama?
:lol:

And tell us again how Obama spent $200 million per day in India!

Then I want to hear about that racist Shirley Sherrod again!

like I said, YOU PEOPLE are bottem feeding LOSERS
links in article at site

snip
ABC: No, Ann Romney didn’t say ‘you people’
posted at 9:21 pm on July 19, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham
Audio of an interview with Ann Romney on “Good Morning America” appears to exonerate her from a mini-scandal gleefully flogged by the Left today.
Asked on GMA about the Romneys’ tax returns, Romney replied, as reported by ABC:

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”
She added, “And we’ve given all our people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”
To some, it sounded like Romney said “And we’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”

As this was bubbling up online, I thought before watching the tape that it was a clumsy construction and one that would lend itself perfectly to the portrayal of the Romneys as out of touch. It didn’t sound in keeping with Ann Romney’s reputation for a good political ear and skill on the trail, but I figured she could have been just a little ticked about this and letting it show, referring to Democrats and the press as “you people” in a moment of pique. That moment was, of course, interpreted gladly as a reference to the American people by political adversaries.

ABC takes up the mini-scandal of the day and delivers its verdict:

Our ruling after reviewing the original audio is that she did not include the “you.”
New York Magazine rules for Ann Romney, too:

all of it here
ABC: No, Ann Romney didn’t say ‘you people’ « Hot Air

links in article at site

snip
Audio of an interview with Ann Romney on “Good Morning America” appears to exonerate her from a mini-scandal gleefully flogged by the Left today.
Asked on GMA about the Romneys’ tax returns, Romney replied, as reported by ABC:

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”
She added, “And we’ve given all our people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”
To some, it sounded like Romney said “And we’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”

As this was bubbling up online, I thought before watching the tape that it was a clumsy construction and one that would lend itself perfectly to the portrayal of the Romneys as out of touch. It didn’t sound in keeping with Ann Romney’s reputation for a good political ear and skill on the trail, but I figured she could have been just a little ticked about this and letting it show, referring to Democrats and the press as “you people” in a moment of pique. That moment was, of course, interpreted gladly as a reference to the American people by political adversaries.

Our ruling after reviewing the original audio is that she did not include the “you.”

all of it here

Mary Katharine Ham. :lol:

All our people? That makes NO sense.

STEPH-FAIL

links in article at site

snip

all of it here

Mary Katharine Ham. :lol:

All our people? That makes NO sense.

STEPH-FAIL

little child, no one expected any of YOU PEOPLE to admit you're bottem feeding losers..
carry on

Forum List

Back