Attagirl, Ann!!

oh don't you know..according to them, all Republican women are stupid..

how any woman can stand with the viciousness they speak about women and still be part of the Democrat party I'll never understand.

Its only successful republican women who don't tow the democrat party "women are helpless and need govt to succeed in life" line.

;)
Queen Ann is successful?

Please list her professional resume.

Yes as is Queen Michelle Obama, they are both successful...just look at their great children for both queens.

Its only successful republican women who don't tow the democrat party "women are helpless and need govt to succeed in life" line.

;)
Queen Ann is successful?

Yes as is Queen Michelle Obama, they are both successful...just look at their great children for both queens.
Well, we actually know nothing about the Mormon Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that.

oh don't you know..according to them, all Republican women are stupid..

how any woman can stand with the viciousness they speak about women and still be part of the Democrat party I'll never understand.

;)
Queen Ann is successful?

Eh, in my book anyone who lives with a debilitating and chronic disease and doesn't let that get them down in the least is pretty fucking successful.

Queen Ann is successful?

"Mormon"? Are you a bigot, too, Synthia?

So, if anyone refers to the Black's offspring, I bet they would be called racist.

:rolleyes:

Queen Ann is successful?

Whoa when did we start talking about robots?

Anyway, romney's kids? yeah we know they are successful Mitt Romney

and

Mitt and Ann have five children, all boys, from their marriage.

Taggart Romney (1970)

Managing Partner at Solamere Capital , CMO at L.A. Dodgers, Vice President of OnField Marketing at Reebok, Director of Strategic Planning at Elan Corp.; B.Sc Economics, BYU and MBA from Harvard

Matthew Romney (1971)

VP of Property Management at Excel Legacy Corp, Product Manager for Microsoft Corp.; Bachelor of Arts from BYU and MBA from Harvard

Joshua Romney (1975)

Owner of Romney Ventures (a real estate developer), Acquisition Analyst at Intercontinental Real Estate; Bachelor of Arts from BYU and MBA from Harvard.
Among the five, Josh appears the most likely to follow in his father and grandfather’s footsteps, having served in a number of political positions in the past several years, most notably as an advisor to his father’s presidential campaign and Utah Governor’s Gary Herbert gubernatorial campaign.

Dr. Benjamin Romney (1978)

Practices Internal Medicine in Boston; Degree in Management from BYU and a medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. The only blond among the five.

Craig Romney (1981)

Advertising Music Producer at McGarry Bowen; Bachelor Degree in Communication, Brigham Young University (BYU)

I love how he named his first kid Taggart....just sounds so Atlas Shrugged to me :)

It's so cute how the sheep libs think that their effort to denigrate the wife of the GOP candidate by calling her "Queen Ann" is somehow clever, witty or sophisticated.

Those libs are a damn trite lot.
Moo-chelle is perfectly fine with you, though, right?

If you can find any instance of me referring to the First Lady in that manner, you will win the point.

Otherwise, smarten the fuck up.

Queen Ann is successful?

You don't know anything about romney's children, but you are a fucking retard. They are all successful decent people. Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Some people are stupid, and others are assholes.

If I were a gentleman I would say you are stupid, since I am not I can point out that only an asshole would deliberately lie about someone else.
Another content-free post from QW.

Yay.

It has plenty of content, Boop is an asshole because she deliberately lied about what Ann Romney said. ABC, among others, has publicly said that Ann Romney did not say you people. Listening to the tape it is clear she did not say you people.

Some people are stupid, and others are assholes.

If I were a gentleman I would say you are stupid, since I am not I can point out that only an asshole would deliberately lie about someone else.

Yay.

It has plenty of content, Boop is an asshole because she deliberately lied about what Ann Romney said. ABC, among others, has publicly said that Ann Romney did not say you people. Listening to the tape it is clear she did not say you people.

idiot trolls will be trolls

Yay.

:confused: If you listen to the clip I just posted, it looks/sounds like she did say that. Not that I think it's a big deal...That's just Ann's usual speech mannerism.

you libturds would bitch if cowshit was buttermilk. tsk tsk tsk.. we have a person on the board who says "you people" all the time when she addresses Republicans and all we can hear is libturds cricket chirps.. so cryus a fucking river whydonchya?
I recall Newt Gingrich asking for more Romney disclosure during the primaries. He MUST be a closeted "Libturd", huh?

I'm listerning to those chirping crickets.....

:confused: If you listen to the clip I just posted, it looks/sounds like she did say that. Not that I think it's a big deal...That's just Ann's usual speech mannerism.

I was talking about the OP..:thup:

"It is our turn" Ann Romney, goes home at night and laughs hysterically at the idiot baggers who can barely afford mac and cheese, while she shops at Louis Vuitton and Versace...

god, it is funny, she does have to be careful not to get caught laughing at you idiots...though LOLOLOL

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

YOU PEOPLE

really need to leave poor Ann alone!! sniff sniff!​
:sad:

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

YOU PEOPLE

really need to leave poor Ann alone!! sniff sniff!​
:sad:

no one said that, but at least get your facts straight FIRST..
And we all know they won't abide by their own whiny cries of, leave the family out of it..that flew out their butts a long time ago

Last edited:
Couple of things. Those of you who think she was talking to the "liberal media" - I posted a link. Did you hear Robin and George fawning all over them, pre-interview? I sure did. Who has been demanding the tax returns? The media doesn't operate in a vacuum. And she didn't say "The Obama campaign," who is undoubtedly leading the charge.

However, fellow republicans are increasing in volume, as are poll results. If it was only addressed to Robin, as the current representative of the media, it was in incredibly poor taste. But I don't buy that. I think she spoke like a woman who is used to not being questioned.

I also find it amusing that she was out there, rather than Willard.
Imagine how the RW would have reacted had Michelle Obama said that. They would have crucified her...upside down.

Bet your bottom-dollar that it would not have been a "non-issue" then.

No it wouldn't be a non issue if Michelle had used "you people" in any context. You would literally be able to hear Rush Limbaugh's fat head explode.

Do it, Michelle!!!! Doooooo eeeeeeeet!!! I want Rush exploded. Gone. :)

Forum List

Back