Attagirl, Ann!!

Imagine how the RW would have reacted had Michelle Obama said that. They would have crucified her...upside down.

Bet your bottom-dollar that it would not have been a "non-issue" then.

No it wouldn't be a non issue if Michelle had used "you people" in any context. You would literally be able to hear Rush Limbaugh's fat head explode.

Do it, Michelle!!!! Doooooo eeeeeeeet!!! I want Rush exploded. Gone. :)

Wishing harm on a person, even one as much of a hack as chris matthews, rachel maddow, rush limbaugh, or sean hannity just exposes you as a petty individual.

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Funny, anytime anyone has anything critical to say about Michelle, you get all pissy and say we should respect her, now here you are doing the same thing to Ann. just saying.

But but but you can't hold people accountable to the values they claim to have :p

You're right. Us people need to do that. After all, the rich have been so good to us. And, even though there have been tough times, lay offs, foreclosures and bankruptcies, the rich have been smart enough to retain their million dollar bonuses all while convincing a bunch of shallow thinkers that it's all good.

The rich don't owe you anything. That's your biggest error, in thinking someone else owes you somthing. Get up off your whiney ass and go earn it your own damn self.
Are you giving me investment advice?

That sounded more like life advice to me.

Instead of attacking and complaining about people whom are successful in life why don't you take that energy and use it to improve your personal self and maybe try to acheive the same success you are currently chiding.

The rich don't owe you anything. That's your biggest error, in thinking someone else owes you somthing. Get up off your whiney ass and go earn it your own damn self.

Instead of attacking and complaining about people whom are successful in life why don't you take that energy and use it to improve your personal self and maybe try to acheive the same success you are currently chiding.

I'm not chiding success. That's the deflection presented by those who are willing to defend the actions of the rich no matter what.

I'm criticizing the maleficence of the rich and their complicity in the current economic meltdown. That, coupled with the patrician attitude displayed by Mrs,. Romney, my attitude toward the rich is contempt, not envy.

I know that calling attitudes like mine "envy" is easy because that's the buzz word Right Wing pundits use. They're wrong too.

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Funny, anytime anyone has anything critical to say about Michelle, you get all pissy and say we should respect her, now here you are doing the same thing to Ann. just saying.

Yeah, go find me doing that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...d-grace-the-first-lady-has-2.html#post5537096 :D

I'm not chiding success. That's the deflection presented by those who are willing to defend the actions of the rich no matter what.

I'm criticizing the maleficence of the rich and their complicity in the current economic meltdown. That, coupled with the patrician attitude displayed by Mrs,. Romney, my attitude toward the rich is contempt, not envy.

I know that calling attitudes like mine "envy" is easy because that's the buzz word Right Wing pundits use. They're wrong too.

Actually you were chiding success whether you realize it or not. "the rich have been so good to us (yes i know that was sarcasm in your post)........"

I did't call you envious either, please don't project other's comments onto me.

No it wouldn't be a non issue if Michelle had used "you people" in any context. You would literally be able to hear Rush Limbaugh's fat head explode.

Wishing harm on a person, even one as much of a hack as chris matthews, rachel maddow, rush limbaugh, or sean hannity just exposes you as a petty individual.

Yeah, because his head can actually explode.

herpderp.jpg

Yeah, because his head can actually explode.

herpderp.jpg

LOL cute owls :D.

Cute owls aside you were still giddy at the thought of someone you dislike politically, and probably as a human being in general, being harmed by something. That shows something about your ethos to me.

Sure I dislike Obama's domestic policies with a lot of passion but at the same time I don't hate the man or dislike him personally. Nor would I ever want something bad to physically happen to our President. Nor would I crack jokes at or seem enthused by other people wishing something bad to personally happen to him or his family.

Sorry, that type of stuff really bothers me when I see it.

Last edited:
So, what exactly is so offensive about "you people"?

I'm serious.

(As it appears offensive to some folks, I am thrilled about that, though.)

You people need to get over your envy and hatred of rich people. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're right. Us people need to do that. After all, the rich have been so good to us. And, even though there have been tough times, lay offs, foreclosures and bankruptcies, the rich have been smart enough to retain their million dollar bonuses all while convincing a bunch of shallow thinkers that it's all good.

Impressively stupid remark.

You people need to get over your envy and hatred of rich people. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Impressively stupid remark.
If it were false, you might have a point.

So, what exactly is so offensive about "you people"?

I'm serious.

(As it appears offensive to some folks, I am thrilled about that, though.)

Nothing, it's a common saying..that's why this thread was a joke troll thread

Which of their actions need to be defended, making money? Using an accountant to do their taxes?

I'm criticizing the maleficence of the rich and their complicity in the current economic meltdown.

How are Bill Gates and Warrne Buffet "complicit in the current economic meltdown?" I'll bet the answer to that is hilarious.

That, coupled with the patrician attitude displayed by Mrs,. Romney, my attitude toward the rich is contempt, not envy..

How did she display this "patrician attitude" you accuse her of, but telling a reporter to stuff it?

It's easy because it's so obvious.

Exactly. I am so grateful for the rich helping us through the past many years with the economy being ... what? Oh, right! They didn't do shit, except for the bit where they hoovered all the money out of the economy.

My bad. >.>

What did you do to help us through the past many years, eh chicken tits?

C'mon! Give yourself more credit! The rich started this mess! After creating derivative based investment opportunities, they worked hard, DAMN HARD to sell them. They read up on how Enron was able to make spun gold from spider's webs and threw the whole course into over drive! They did everything they could to look penitent during the show trials er, ah, hearings Congress held (profiting is easy, humility is HARD!)

Politicians caused the mess by forcing banks to giv mortgages to people who couldn't pay them. Whenever there is a financial panic, govenrment is always the cause. Always. It's virtually unthinkable for the vast majority of businessmen to all make the same mistake at the same time. The odds against it are a trillion trillion trillion to one.

"It is our turn" Ann Romney, goes home at night and laughs hysterically at the idiot baggers who can barely afford mac and cheese, while she shops at Louis Vuitton and Versace...

god, it is funny, she does have to be careful not to get caught laughing at you idiots...though LOLOLOL

What is she laughing about? The TEA party isn't providing her husband with an income.

Forum List

Back