Attagirl, Ann!!

"It is our turn" Ann Romney, goes home at night and laughs hysterically at the idiot baggers who can barely afford mac and cheese, while she shops at Louis Vuitton and Versace...

god, it is funny, she does have to be careful not to get caught laughing at you idiots...though LOLOLOL

What is she laughing about? The TEA party isn't providing her husband with an income.

no, her income comes from people like you, lost businesses, lost jobs, destroyed pensions

please tell me you are not supporting that disgusting person?

and who in the fuck is moochelle?

fucking racist bigot scumbags...stick to the internets

1-146.jpg

Last edited:
"It is our turn" Ann Romney, goes home at night and laughs hysterically at the idiot baggers who can barely afford mac and cheese, while she shops at Louis Vuitton and Versace...

god, it is funny, she does have to be careful not to get caught laughing at you idiots...though LOLOLOL

What is she laughing about? The TEA party isn't providing her husband with an income.

no, her income comes from people like you, lost businesses, lost jobs, destroyed pensions

How do "lost businesses, lost jobs, destroyed pensions" provide income for anyone?

[please tell me you are not supporting that disgusting person?

and who in the fuck is moochelle?

fucking racist bigot scumbags...stick to the internets

Moochelle is the First Lady, and I would vote for a dead carp before I would vote for Obama.

isnt it just like a racist, to Photoshop something to make a point

thank god we are putting all you folks in concentration camps soon

hey bripat, we might let you be cabin captain at the work camp we are sending you to

Well, we actually know nothing about the Mormon Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that.

You don't know anything about romney's children, but you are a fucking retard. They are all successful decent people. Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Yes, just like their parents, the Romney boys overcame hardship and surmounted numerous obstacles to achieve success.

Well done, lad!

I have no idea what hardships they may have overcome or what obstacles they surmounted. I just know that they are successful. Which makes them objects of scorn to you and the rest of the OWS parasites.

You don't know anything about romney's children, but you are a fucking retard. They are all successful decent people. Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Yes, just like their parents, the Romney boys overcame hardship and surmounted numerous obstacles to achieve success.

Well done, lad!

I have no idea what hardships they may have overcome or what obstacles they surmounted. I just know that they are successful. Which makes them objects of scorn to you and the rest of the OWS parasites.

OWS parasites :lol:

jesus, it should be a crime to be as dumb as you and still have access to the internets

Couple of things. Those of you who think she was talking to the "liberal media" - I posted a link. Did you hear Robin and George fawning all over them, pre-interview? I sure did. Who has been demanding the tax returns? The media doesn't operate in a vacuum. And she didn't say "The Obama campaign," who is undoubtedly leading the charge.

However, fellow republicans are increasing in volume, as are poll results. If it was only addressed to Robin, as the current representative of the media, it was in incredibly poor taste. But I don't buy that. I think she spoke like a woman who is used to not being questioned.

I also find it amusing that she was out there, rather than Willard.
Imagine how the RW would have reacted had Michelle Obama said that. They would have crucified her...upside down.

Bet your bottom-dollar that it would not have been a "non-issue" then.
I'm equally sure if Michele Obama had said the same thing the left wingers would have defended her to their last breath and be calling it a non issue which by the way it is no matter who say's it.

Forum List

Back