Attagirl, Ann!!

Ann_Romney_0f0c3.jpg
images

Retard. :rolleyes:

She fucking whines all the time too. She's the proverbial greased wheel.

“For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country”

Put that in context of being a descendant of slaves.

michelle-o-sfSpan.jpg

In First Lady's Roots, a Complex Path From Slavery - NYTimes.com

DNA Gives New Insights Into Michelle Obama's Roots - NYTimes.com

Was Michele Obama a slave? Was she kidnapped and brought here on a slave ship? Was she ever forced to work on a Southern Plantation? Unless the answer to any of these questions is yes then it has no bearing on her this is the first time I have been proud of my Country comment.

michelle-o-sfSpan.jpg

Was Michele Obama a slave? Was she kidnapped and brought here on a slave ship? Was she ever forced to work on a Southern Plantation? Unless the answer to any of these questions is yes then it has no bearing on her this is the first time I have been proud of my Country comment.

How far back can YOU trace your family tree, asshole?

michelle-o-sfSpan.jpg

Oh? Spare me you fucking racist.

Don't you believe for one minute that I am going to let your racism slide. You were as disgusting as Stormfronters when Cain was in the news. Put your fucking hood back on, you disgusting piece of shit racist.

You're no better than the Stormfronters.

And, let's not forget your anti-semitism.

michelle-o-sfSpan.jpg

Oh? Spare me you fucking racist.

Don't you believe for one minute that I am going to let your racism slide. You were as disgusting as Stormfronters when Cain was in the news. Put your fucking hood back on, you disgusting piece of shit racist.

You're no better than the Stormfronters.

And, let's not forget your anti-semitism.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes as is Queen Michelle Obama, they are both successful...just look at their great children for both queens.
Well, we actually know nothing about the Mormon Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that.

Secrecy? How about affording those children the same respect that you afford the obama girls? Children: off limits. Period. Can the libtards honor at least one tenet of decency?

That is some how different, Palin's family was attacked, McCain's daughter was attacked and it goes on and on. Not seeing the purpose of the attacks, other than being mean spirited.

What does that have to do with my question? This will come as a major shock to you but there is not one race or nationality in this world that has not been used,abused or mistreated by another at one point in time and we all have descendants who have either been on the giving or receiving end of. My family is English on one side Irish on the other the English abused the Irish for year's and the Irish were treated like crap in America for a long time I don't use that past as a reason to say I have never been proud of my Country you accept it learn from it and move on asshole.

Last edited:
African-American isn't a cult.
So you ARE a bigot - no better than anti-semites.

Amazing.

What in the holy fuck are you TALKING ABOUT?
Um, bigotry.

Moron.

In the case of bigotry against Jews, just change the words of his post: " Well, we actually know nothing about the Jew Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that."

That sort of bigotry is called anti-semtism.

Change one word again: "Well, we actually know nothing about the Black Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that."

That sort of bigotry is called racism

Any other questions, idiot?

Aw, the ole anti-Semitism boogeyman again...

“Anti-Semitism” is a term that was coined in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. Prominent Jewish scholars used it to characterize the emerging theories that “Semitic” races were inferior to “Aryan” races. Despite the fact that Arabs are Semitic, the term is now exclusively understood to mean “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews,” according to all major dictionaries.

Refusal to recognize or support Israel has nothing to do with being “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews” and everything to do with rejecting occupation, oppression and the myriad war crimes carried out by the Zionist state.

More: The Myth of Anti-Semitism « The Ugly Truth

“Anti-Semitism” is a term that was coined in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. Prominent Jewish scholars used it to characterize the emerging theories that “Semitic” races were inferior to “Aryan” races. Despite the fact that Arabs are Semitic, the term is now exclusively understood to mean “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews,” according to all major dictionaries.

Refusal to recognize or support Israel has nothing to do with being “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews” and everything to do with rejecting occupation, oppression and the myriad war crimes carried out by the Zionist state.

It's exactly what you are. A fucking bigot.

And, a fucking racist.

Maybe next time you want to post about a Blck Republican, try to hide your inherent racism.

Or, just go back to where you came from - Stormfront.

It's exactly what you are. A fucking bigot.

And, a fucking racist.

Maybe next time you want to post about a Blck Republican, try to hide your inherent racism.

Or, just go back to where you came from - Stormfront.

Aw, are you still upset about little Hermie...?

main.php

You are one piece of sh*t...........and I don't even like to cuss. Bigot!!!!

You are one piece of sh*t...........and I don't even like to cuss. Bigot!!!!

Yes, we're all a piece of shit. Just imagine what we'll be by November 5...

What does that have to do with my question? This will come as a major shock to you but there is not one race or nationality in this world that has not been used,abused or mistreated by another at one point in time and we all have descendants who have either been on the giving or receiving end of. My family is English on one side Irish on the other the English abused the Irish for year's and the Irish were treated like crap in America for a long time I don't use that past as a reason to say I have never been proud of my Country you accept it learn from it and move on asshole.

It matters because Conservatives love to say that black people should just "get over it." And by "it" they mean the whole "we shit on you for a couple hundred years and denied you your basic human equality for another hundred years and we still are JUST racist enough to give credibility to a conspiracy theory that rests on a half-black man being born in Kenya."

It matters because Conservatives love to say that black people should just "get over it." And by "it" they mean the whole "we shit on you for a couple hundred years and denied you your basic human equality for another hundred years and we still are JUST racist enough to give credibility to a conspiracy theory that rests on a half-black man being born in Kenya."

:bsflag: You are so full of yourself, you just can't live your life, you have to live someone else's from 200 years ago........I did nothing to you or your family. My family was as poor if not poorer than yours, there were white slaves, too.

Forum List

Back