Attagirl, Ann!!

You people need to get over your envy and hatred of rich people. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're right. Us people need to do that. After all, the rich have been so good to us. And, even though there have been tough times, lay offs, foreclosures and bankruptcies, the rich have been smart enough to retain their million dollar bonuses all while convincing a bunch of shallow thinkers that it's all good.

troll threads die the same way they started...

in the toilet..

flush it with the troll

You people need to get over your envy and hatred of rich people. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're right. Us people need to do that. After all, the rich have been so good to us. And, even though there have been tough times, lay offs, foreclosures and bankruptcies, the rich have been smart enough to retain their million dollar bonuses all while convincing a bunch of shallow thinkers that it's all good.

The rich don't owe you anything. That's your biggest error, in thinking someone else owes you somthing. Get up off your whiney ass and go earn it your own damn self.

Exactly. I am so grateful for the rich helping us through the past many years with the economy being ... what? Oh, right! They didn't do shit, except for the bit where they hoovered all the money out of the economy.

My bad. >.>

When Romney's wife is telling America err "You People" how to eat like the female Obamination, get back to me.

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Funny, anytime anyone has anything critical to say about Michelle, you get all pissy and say we should respect her, now here you are doing the same thing to Ann. just saying.

Exactly. I am so grateful for the rich helping us through the past many years with the economy being ... what? Oh, right! They didn't do shit, except for the bit where they hoovered all the money out of the economy.

My bad. >.>
C'mon! Give yourself more credit! The rich started this mess! After creating derivative based investment opportunities, they worked hard, DAMN HARD to sell them. They read up on how Enron was able to make spun gold from spider's webs and threw the whole course into over drive! They did everything they could to look penitent during the show trials er, ah, hearings Congress held (profiting is easy, humility is HARD!)

The rich don't owe you anything. That's your biggest error, in thinking someone else owes you somthing. Get up off your whiney ass and go earn it your own damn self.
Are you giving me investment advice?

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

Funny, anytime anyone has anything critical to say about Michelle, you get all pissy and say we should respect her, now here you are doing the same thing to Ann. just saying.

Yeah, go find me doing that.

Yeah, go find me doing that.

I dont have the time or energy to look up your posts, but you do :D

I doubt Mrs. Romney will claim she is finally proud to be an American when he husband wins in November....

Yes as is Queen Michelle Obama, they are both successful...just look at their great children for both queens.
Well, we actually know nothing about the Mormon Robot's offspring.

You know...secrecy, and all that.

You don't know anything about romney's children, but you are a fucking retard. They are all successful decent people. Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Yes, just like their parents, the Romney boys overcame hardship and surmounted numerous obstacles to achieve success.

Well done, lad!

Forum List

Back