Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

You are the one bringing in unnatural, not me.
Then what do you mean by normal or defect if you don't mean unnatural? Do you concede now that you mean average? Because who cares if the LGTBQ aren't the average, that doesn't justify your bigotry.
All of this is you trying to force acceptance of the trans bullshit on people. That's the goal, and like most progs, you only care about the goal and nothing else.
I'm simply trying to get you to understand the difference between natural and average. How are we supposed to discuss complex matters when you don't even understand the simple shit?

I know the difference between a person who lives in a red state and a red voter! I don’t need you to interpret what you think I mean! Just read what I wrote!
B.S, you were implying red voters were the ones committing suicide, stop trying to lie your way out of it!

MAGA works overdrive to isolate, chastise, bully, and ridicule a group and now they are surprised it is a hard life when half the country wants you dead. Fuck you. Thats my response to the OP.

Regardless there is no baseline to compare this against. It is a high risk group.

Mods: OP is encouraging suicide. Seems like a lawsuit risk to me. Your call but as a paying member I dont want to be seen as supporting a site that advocates suicide. So consider this my official protest absolving me of culpability.

:wtf:

MAGA works overdrive to isolate, chastise, bully, and ridicule a group and now they are surprised it is a hard life when half the country wants you dead. Fuck you. Thats my response to the OP.

Regardless there is no baseline to compare this against. It is a high risk group.
That is utter B.S we ares imply calling it by name, sexual deviancy, don't like it tough shiite, we are trying to help them! telling the truth is not bullying . Stop pushing it on kids freak!

That is why parents or "well-meaning" activists (teachers, et al.) should not immediately agree if a child says, "I think I am a ___. I want surgery."

Can one possibly imagine the terror when s/he decides that s/he has made an irreversible mistake?

That is why parents or "well-meaning" activists (teachers, et al.) should not immediately agree if a child says, "I think I am a ___. I want surgery."

Can one possibly imagine the terror when s/he decides that s/he has made an irreversible mistake?

They don’t care that the damage done is irreversible. Cuz, ya know, cults and stuff.

That is utter B.S we ares imply calling it by name, sexual deviancy, don't like it tough shiite, we are trying to help them! telling the truth is not bullying . Stop pushing it on kids freak!
No. Youre trying to make yourself feel better by trying to mock very vulnerable people. You give no shits about them. You think it makes your sandcastle taller if you knock theirs down. It doesnt. Yours is still small. It is about you and your insecurities.

From MAGA: You are a freak and we hope you die. But only because we want to protect you from you. It's Maga love.

F off you losers.

By removing context. Ok cult boy. I don’t play cult games.
I just said women who choose not to get pregnant. You added unnecessary context to what I said.

“Women who choose not to get pregnant” was turned into “If she chooses not to get pregnant, even though she wants to, but society pushes her to do its bidding, against what she wants?“

I just said women who choose not to get pregnant. You added unnecessary context to what I said.

“Women who choose not to get pregnant” was turned into “If she chooses not to get pregnant, even though she wants to, but society pushes her to do its bidding, against what she wants?“
Nope, cult boy, not playing your juvenile games.

No. Youre trying to make yourself feel better by trying to mock very vulnerable people. You give no shits about them. You think it makes your sandcastle taller if you knock theirs down. It doesnt. Yours is still small. It is about you and your insecurities.
Absolute horse manure, you are enabling their mental illness by going along! They need help! But you do not care, you just want others to consider you as enlightened , hint you aren't

Absolute horse manure, you are enabling their mental illness by going along! They need help! But you do not care, you just want others to consider you as enlightened , hint you aren't
You don't care that you're too uneducated about the subject to be making any declarative statements, you just want to justify your bigotry.

You don't care that you're too uneducated about the subject to be making any declarative statements, you just want to justify your bigotry.
I know the truth which escapes you! You are enabling mental illness, which in the end harms children so take a long walk off a short pier!
“majority of gender-confused children grow out of that feeling by the time they are fully grown adults”.

ok, let’s say an underage kid 100% knows they feel like they should be the opposite gender and 100% knows they’ll feel that way as adults

That still doesn’t mean they should allowed to undergo medical sex reassignment

There are a lot of girls in middle school who “really really” want big breasts. Should they be allowed to get the cosmetic surgery? Lots of boys that age who “really really” want to get buff. Should their doctor and parents be allowed to administer anabolic steroids?

Same thing

Forum List

Back