Attention Liberals - An AR-15 is NOT a Machine Gun

Although this is legal...
Disclaimer: Liberals may need to change their pajamas after watching this video.

I have one on the way,although it will take a couple of months to arrive due to overwhelming demand.

And no this is not bump firing.

Here's a video, dumbed-down low enough, that even you idiots should get it. After you view it, you'll be armed with some valuable information you can use to correct your lying Congressman who's trying to outlaw them. Thanks.

Very good, Boot. Very good that you had a video figure it out for you.

Obama lies again

-Geaux

Obama—who called the Bushmaster XM15-E2S used in the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, "fully automatic"—also seems to think "assault weapons" are machine guns. So does Clinton, who in 2008 advocated "sensible regulations" to keep "machine guns" away from "folks who shouldn't have them." Machine guns are already strictly regulated by the federal government, which since 1986 has banned sales to civilians.

Obama Wants to Ban 'Assault Weapons' but Does Not Know What They Are

Here's a video, dumbed-down low enough, that even you idiots should get it. After you view it, you'll be armed with some valuable information you can use to correct your lying Congressman who's trying to outlaw them. Thanks.

Very good, Boot. Very good that you had a video figure it out for you.

You obviously have no idea what you just witnessed.

The AR-15 is an assault rifle with variants that include a fully automatic version. When used by the military they designate it as the M-16.

For all the gun owners who 'are just defending the 2nd amendment', be sure to sling your AR-15 over your shoulder, head to and attend the Republican convention in Cleveland, and don't let those gun-grabber Republicans deny you your 2nd amendment rights. They want to make it another 'gun-free zone'. You're not going to let them take your rights from you, are you? And what better weapon to exercise your 1st amendment rights and make a true statement for your 2nd amendment rights than the AR-15.

"It's what I would take to the convention." - Ghost of Reagan -

The binary trigger is also perfect for the double tap and can be set on single fire or binary fire.

Dumb fucks, no other industrial nation has the kill rate from guns that the US has. That is a fact. But we all know that the solution to that is to get more guns out on the street.

AR's and the other assault weapons were designed to kill humans. Simple fact. And the people like we have here on the wingnut special talk incessantly about their desire to shoot a few dozen liberals or 'thugs, or anyone that is a bit different in some way from them. Quite a disgusting and contemptible bunch,.
A disgusting and contemptible bunch who reflect poorly on those of us who are responsible gun owners.

Dumb fucks, no other industrial nation has the kill rate from guns that the US has. That is a fact. But we all know that the solution to that is to get more guns out on the street.

AR's and the other assault weapons were designed to kill humans. Simple fact. And the people like we have here on the wingnut special talk incessantly about their desire to shoot a few dozen liberals or 'thugs, or anyone that is a bit different in some way from them. Quite a disgusting and contemptible bunch,.
A disgusting and contemptible bunch who reflect poorly on those of us who are responsible gun owners.

Dont be a racist....just because the gun is black.

The Binary trigger is not bumb firing.
It fires on the pull and the release of the trigger.
While it has had some problems with bolt bounce back it can be solved with a low mass bolt carrier and a carbine buffer spring.

yes i understand the difference

i was just more interested in making the leftist crap their jeans

--LOL

i have been tossing the idea of getting a binary trigger

so far what i have seen is it is harder to operate

causing many misfires

While it has had some problems with bolt bounce back it can be solved with a low mass bolt carrier and a carbine buffer spring.

--LOL

causing many misfires

There are several ways to correct bolt bounce.
This is the best video I've seen on how to fix it.

--LOL

causing many misfires

There are several ways to correct bolt bounce.
This is the best video I've seen on how to fix it.

thanks

--LOL

causing many misfires

I've tried the binary trigger at the shooting range. It's sort of counterintuitive.
I guess if I would have fired a lot of rounds I may have got used to it though.
IMHO I wouldn't recommend it.
It was like each time I took my foot off the gas and the truck accelerated.

And fully automatic rifles are completely outlawed in France, And Belgium and Sweden....and what weapon has been used to murder people there.......fully automatic rifles.....

the other countries do not have a criminal sub culture that routinely decides to commit murder...we do.....it isn't access to guns...since the criminals in Europe and Japan can easily get guns when they want them....it is their willingness to murder each other and innocent victims....that is the difference...

Again....with 3,750,000 AR-15s in the country.....how many were used in crimes......can you tell us that......since you think they are such a threat?

The solution is to stop teenage mothers from having children out of wedlock....but people like you don't want to hear that.....

And why is it that as more Americans now carry guns for self defense....13,000,000....our gun murder rate has gone down....you still have not answered that question...since you believe that more guns will lead to more gun murder....

And again....why is it that Chicago has more gun murder than L.A. and New York.....? Since both of them are bigger in population than Chicago and have just as easy access to illegal guns.......?

Can you answer that...

Not one thing you believe about guns is true, factual or based in reality....

How many mass public shootings were there last year? Do you know?

4....half of which were muslim terrorists.....again.........there is no problem with guns...we have a criminal problem...and 90% of the shooters are convicted criminals who cannot legally buy, own or carry guns shooting victims who are 70-80% criminals themselves......who can't own, buy, or carry guns.....

357,000,000 guns in private hands......

8,124 gun murders which means less than 8,124 guns were used....

leaving over 356,991, 876 million guns in the hands of normal Americans who do not use them to commit crime....can you explain how those people are a problem?

Can you tell me why it is wrong that 1,500,000 million people use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives?

Can you explain which of the numbers I have just posted are bigger...and why they matter?

Forum List

Back