Attention Liberals - An AR-15 is NOT a Machine Gun

An ar is a great hunting rifle... Dumbass

lol ... no it isn't; my grand dad's Army rifle is though, a Springfield 30-40.

Only weirdos want to screw around with AR-15's as if it makes them look 'all serious n stuff'. A recent incident here in Dallas involving a couple of well armed and body armored missionaries of the 'religion of peace' on their way to slaughter guests at an art display not long ago were taken out by a single police officer with his service side arm. Most sane people can do just fine with normal civilian firearms, no need for ridiculous frames and designs. I don't think they should be banned, but maybe the kind of morons who waste money on such gear as AR-15's should be examined far more closely.
In other words...
You got nuthin'.

Only weirdos want to screw around with AR-15's as if it makes them look 'all serious n stuff'. A recent incident here in Dallas involving a couple of well armed and body armored missionaries of the 'religion of peace' on their way to slaughter guests at an art display not long ago were taken out by a single police officer with his service side arm. Most sane people can do just fine with normal civilian firearms, no need for ridiculous frames and designs. I don't think they should be banned, but maybe the kind of morons who waste money on such gear as AR-15's should be examined far more closely.
In other words...
You got nuthin'.
...all hat and no cattle

In other words...
You got nuthin'.
...all hat and no cattle
1978 Ford King Cobra.

Two, billion to one shots by the officer.......and you want to base policy on that......twit.

Nor is it a hunting rifle or much good for home defense.

True. A shotgun with a short barrel is far better. A revolver is fine, too. If somebody is so bad a shot they need 20 round magazines and the like they should stay away from guns altogether.

Wow...another twit talking out of his ass about guns.....do you morons do any actual research......I know the anti gun moron websites spoon feed you their crap...but please...try to be an individual and actually become informed on the topic.....you look really stupid when you post when you don't....

Dumb fucks, no other industrial nation has the kill rate from guns that the US has. That is a fact. But we all know that the solution to that is to get more guns out on the street.

AR's and the other assault weapons were designed to kill humans. Simple fact. And the people like we have here on the wingnut special talk incessantly about their desire to shoot a few dozen liberals or 'thugs, or anyone that is a bit different in some way from them. Quite a disgusting and contemptible bunch,.

You don't need guns to kill.

The U.S. Has More Guns, But Russia Has More Murders

According to Gunpolicy.org, Russians have far fewer guns than Americans — and far more homicides.

There are fewer than 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States. That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.

The most recent homicide statistics for Russia show that there were 21,603 killings in 2009.

Russia_Gun1-d36df9148e5389e111b492a68c4461c512f02ae4-s300-c85.jpg

According to the FBI, the United States had 13,636 homicides in 2009 with a population that is more than twice as large. More than 80 percent of those killings were gun-related.

It's difficult to make a direct comparison of gun homicides in the two countries because Russia doesn't break down its murder statistics.

Russian Gun Laws

Russia has tough gun laws on the books. It's illegal for Russian citizens to own automatic and semi-automatic guns. It's possible to apply for a handgun or shotgun license, though citizens are required to provide reasons such as hunting or target shooting.

Applicants face strict background checks, including criminal history, a full psychological evaluation and a medical exam. They must pass a test on firearm laws and safety.

Each weapon is then registered by the police during a home visit. Police take bullet patterns, test bullets and cartridges so bullets can be matched if the gun is used in a crime. A license lasts five years, after which applicants must go through the whole process again.

In spite of these laws, the country does have periodic mass shootings by people thought to be mentally ill.

The number for 2014....was 8,124 gun murders in the United STates per the FBI table 8. Our gun ownership rate has gone up....our gun murder rate has gone down...which is one of the reasons the democrats have been undermining the police with the Ferguson effect...it is hard to push gun control whem more guns ends up with less gun murder....

In other words...
You got nuthin'.
...all hat and no cattle
1978 Ford King Cobra.
No doubt

True. A shotgun with a short barrel is far better. A revolver is fine, too. If somebody is so bad a shot they need 20 round magazines and the like they should stay away from guns altogether.

Wow...another twit talking out of his ass about guns.....do you morons do any actual research......I know the anti gun moron websites spoon feed you their crap...but please...try to be an individual and actually become informed on the topic.....you look really stupid when you post when you don't....
He must be pussy whipped daily... Very sad

But there's always the chance 20 bad guys are trying to break into your house.

These juvenile wannabees babbling about their fetish gear do far more harm in the debate over gun control than they help. They are just embarrassing weirdos. Do you really want a bunch of these guys running around in malls, on crowded streets, restaurants and the like or anywhere else cutting loose with 20 round rifle magazines trying to play 'Hero'??? They are even a hazard inside a house, as the rounds go through walls and into neighboring houses, and don't do a damn thing better than a shotgun does in such circumstances.

I'll bet the vast majority of cases where a armed civilian did any good they were armed with pistols, not some dipwad wandering around wearing some silly hat and T-shirt carrying around an AR-15 fantasizing about saving the Day and getting on TV.

One should also consider that 'open carry' isn't a good idea, either; all that does is make it easy for some nutjob to see it and pop the moron first, and end up with another firearm at his disposal. Concealed carry is by far the sane option, as opposed to open carry.

Last edited:
These wannabees babbling about their fetish gear do far more harm in the debate over gun control than they help. They are just embarrassing weirdos.
Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Two, billion to one shots by the officer.......and you want to base policy on that......twit.

Yur a jenyus. No wonder they let you ride the short bus alone.

Wow....you are good. Were you the team captain of your debate team in jail........cause I have to say...your skills are amazing....

These wannabees babbling about their fetish gear do far more harm in the debate over gun control than they help. They are just embarrassing weirdos.
Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

I've never made an anti-gun post anywhere, so grow up and realize you're just a ignorant mental case. While you're trying to find one, the rest of us can have a look at what centerfold set off the whole AR -15 fetish fad for you guys:

th

Wow....you are good. Were you the team captain of your debate team in jail........cause I have to say...your skills are amazing....

You even suck at sarcasm. Tell us more about your outstanding odds making skillz. That could be fun.

I've never made an anti-gun post anywhere, so grow up and realize you're just a ignorant mental case. While you're trying to find one, the rest of us can have a look at what centerfold set off the whole AR -15 fad for you guys:

th

And again.......what is it with you anti gun morons and wanting to have sex with guns......bring up the topic of guns and you start posting sex pictures or talking about sex and guns.....

Listen.....get, help, now. You and the others need to get treatment for your obsession with guns and sex...before you hurt yourselves or someone else...it just isn't healthy.

I've never made an anti-gun post anywhere, so grow up and realize you're just a ignorant mental case. While you're trying to find one, the rest of us can have a look at what centerfold set off the whole AR -15 fad for you guys:

th

And again.......what is it with you anti gun morons and wanting to have sex with guns......bring up the topic of guns and you start posting sex pictures or talking about sex and guns.....

Listen.....get, help, now. You and the others need to get treatment for your obsession with guns and sex...before you hurt yourselves or someone else...it just isn't healthy.
It's called pussy whipped...

Gun violence in this country is an nonissue... Bigger fish to fry.
Lol

Forum List

Back