Attention Liberals - An AR-15 is NOT a Machine Gun

Nor is it a hunting rifle or much good for home defense.

Wrong....it is a pretty good weapon for home defense....the AR-15 fires a round that is light and breaks up in drywall.....so you don't have to worry as much about hitting a neighbor....the recoil is almost non existent so women can shoot it easily compared to a shot gun.......there are three points of contact with the rifle, which aids shooting accuracy, and yet you can still have a light and laser on it without tying up a hand.....the regular magazine has more than enough rounds to deal with having to shoot the weapon without having to change the magazine....since you could very well start the encounter by being injured by an attacker, and the adrenaline will make it more difficult to change magazines...

Also...if you are in an isolated location, a farm, or a ranch on the border.......an AR-15 and several magazines may mean the difference between surviving till the police arrive...which could be an hour or more, and dying.........

Another good thing.....since you anti gun nuts have given it a reputation.......any criminal that sees an innocent victim with one will tend to over estimate it as a weapon....

So you are wrong...the AR-15 is a good self defense choice for some people....

You live in a fantasy where one day you will be in an extended firefight with a band of heavily armed interlopers. Pure fantasy.

A rifle is no good for home defense. If I am awakened by noise in my home, I'm reaching for my shotgun. In the darkened house, I only need point and not aim. Even if I just wing an intruder, he's messed up. So easy to miss with a rifle.

Wrong....it is a pretty good weapon for home defense....the AR-15 fires a round that is light and breaks up in drywall.....so you don't have to worry as much about hitting a neighbor....the recoil is almost non existent so women can shoot it easily compared to a shot gun.......there are three points of contact with the rifle, which aids shooting accuracy, and yet you can still have a light and laser on it without tying up a hand.....the regular magazine has more than enough rounds to deal with having to shoot the weapon without having to change the magazine....since you could very well start the encounter by being injured by an attacker, and the adrenaline will make it more difficult to change magazines...

Also...if you are in an isolated location, a farm, or a ranch on the border.......an AR-15 and several magazines may mean the difference between surviving till the police arrive...which could be an hour or more, and dying.........

Another good thing.....since you anti gun nuts have given it a reputation.......any criminal that sees an innocent victim with one will tend to over estimate it as a weapon....

You live in a fantasy where one day you will be in an extended firefight with a band of heavily armed interlopers. Pure fantasy.

A rifle is no good for home defense. If I am awakened by noise in my home, I'm reaching for my shotgun. In the darkened house, I only need point and not aim. Even if I just wing an intruder, he's messed up. So easy to miss with a rifle.

You watch to many movies.
The Box O' Truth #20 - Buckshot Patterns - The Box O' Truth

You watch to many movies.
The Box O' Truth #20 - Buckshot Patterns - The Box O' Truth
Indeed.
No one can argue with the power of 00 buck, but few understand the spread.

[
The AR-15 is an assault rifle with variants that include a fully automatic version. When used by the military they designate it as the M-16.
This is either an outright lie, or abject ignorance.
Feel free to tell us which.
The AR is scary looking so it's designed to kill people?
No it's designed to kill people because the designer designed it to kill people.
This is a lie.

A rifle designed to go into battle in wartime. What then is it designed for, target shooting?

[
The AR-15 is an assault rifle with variants that include a fully automatic version. When used by the military they designate it as the M-16.
No it's designed to kill people because the designer designed it to kill people.
This is a lie.
A rifle designed to go into battle in wartime. What then is it designed for, target shooting?
Unlike my M1 Garand, my M1 carbine and my 03A3 Springfield, the AR15 is not a rifle designed to go into battle in wartime; my AR15, specifically designed to participate in NRA DCM events is, indeed, designed for target shooting.

Feel free to lie some more.

This is a lie.
Unlike my M1 Garand, my M1 carbine and my 03A3 Springfield, the AR15 is not a rifle designed to go into battle in wartime; my AR15, specifically designed to participate in NRA DCM events is, indeed, designed for target shooting.

Ah so YOUR AR-15 is what we are talking about? LOL The conversation in YOUR mind isn't about the weapon in general or the manufacturer, it is about YOUR single AR-15.

You can't carry a normal discussion. Go enjoy YOUR little world where any discussion of say 'televisions' isn't about televisions, it's about YOUR television.

This is a lie.
Ah so YOUR AR-15 is what we are talking about?
[
I'm sorry that you do not understand that the example of my DCM-legal AR15, and every other DCM-legal AR15 sold by every AR15 manufacturer, disproves your claim.

Your position is nothing but unsupportable, dishonest, mindless nonsense; I have three rifles that -were- designed for war; the AR15, generally, and mine, specifically, is not among them.

This is a lie.
[
I'm sorry that you do not understand that the example of my DCM-legal AR15, and every other DCM-legal AR15 sold by every AR15 manufacturer, disproves your claim.

Your position is nothing but unsupportable, dishonest, mindless nonsense; I have three rifles that -were- designed for war; the AR15, generally, and mine, specifically, is not among them.

Right, its a sweater!

This is a lie.
[
Right, its a sweater!
I accept your concession of the point.
Run along now.

[
Right, its a sweater!
Run along now.

You are so weird.

[
Right, its a sweater!
Run along now.
You are so weird.
Nothing here changes the fact that your "the AR15 designed to go into battle in wartime" claim is unsupportable, dishonest, mindless nonsense;

Here's a video, dumbed-down low enough, that even you idiots should get it. After you view it, you'll be armed with some valuable information you can use to correct your lying Congressman who's trying to outlaw them. Thanks.

What does AR stand for?

It's a small dick substitute.

Although this is legal...
Disclaimer: Liberals may need to change their pajamas after watching this video.

I have one on the way,although it will take a couple of months to arrive due to overwhelming demand.

That is not legal.

You may need to change your panties as the ATF has been notified.

Disclaimer: Liberals may need to change their pajamas after watching this video.

I have one on the way,although it will take a couple of months to arrive due to overwhelming demand.

That is not legal.

So let me get this straight.
You think a firearm manufacturer spent shitloads of money developing and building this trigger system and now sells them on the internet without BATF approval?
You are the epitome of stupid.

Yep, Its Legal & Available: Fire On Pull & Release Triggers - The Firearm Blog

That is not legal.

You probably think this is illegal as well....

You're weapons grade stupid.

Forum List

Back