Attention Liberals

Oh good. We already have a President who is the most poorly informed on American history and world history/events as any we have ever had, and now he wants to dumb down the rest of us?

I wish HE would go out with tape over his mouth and spend a couple of weeks listening to the people out here in everyday land for a change. But I can't imagine a scarier scenario that he could come up with than to be able to control the entire message exactly like he wants it to be.

Link?

CORPSEMAN

need ANYONE say more?

One word. Big deal. Sarah Palin kept calling Joe Biden "O'Biden", so at the beginning of their debate, she asked him if she could just call him "Joe". Because she couldn't stop saying "O'Binden". She fractures the language, along with Bush and McCain. Obama has "one" word. Just "one".

oh so now "CORPSE-MAN" is because of an ACCENT?

lol.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif

Corpsman and Corpse-man.

If I say the word Corpsman, it sounds like Corpseman because of the way I pronounce my r's due to my accent. As do many others in my state.

And if we're going to start mocking for how one pronounces words, does that make you a complete idiot any time you make some sort of grammar or spelling mistake here at USMB?

Because if so, you didn't start your response with a capital letter.

57 states, corpsman and on and on. No wonder he opted for Biden because they are two peas in a pod.

*laughing*

Memo to the stupid libs...Obama told you to turn off the TV and stop blogging. *laugh*

57 states, corpsman and on and on. No wonder he opted for Biden because they are two peas in a pod.

*laughing*

Again, we can go over the mistakes of McCain vs the mistakes of Obama. Or pretty much any other politician or media personality. Point is, people make mistakes. It's how bad those mistakes are is what we determine to make judgment on.

Are you going to tell me you never mispronounced a word in your life, ever?

You sound to me like a bitter person who still isn't over the fact that Obama won the election. I'm going to make a recommendation for two prozac and to join us in the year 2010.

Naw. I just went through that drill with Sboyle on another thread and will pass on this one. Let's just say that's my opinion. But I'll remind you that, in my opinion, he thought the people of Afghanistan spoke Arabic, he had serious misconceptions about the authority of the U.N. Security Council as well as several other screwy ideas, and has commited so many international faux pas now that he has managed to offend most of Europe.

Well since you have no basis for your opinion, your opinion is worthless.

I would like some links to what you're talking about. Far as I know, he's loved in Europe. In fact, so many Republicans on here always act sarcastic about how those in Europe like Obama as well as the rest of the world.

Though with everything you said, you seem to be reminding me of the Bush Administration more than anyone.

Has Obama given Angela a backrub yet? :eusa_eh:

You'll find all that discussed on the other thread. And I have a LOT of basis for my opinion, but it's pushing midnight here and I frankly don't want to dig out all that stuff again. I can assure you that I have not said anything that cannot be substantiated, while I am darn sure you have no basis whatsoever for challenging it other than you don't want to believe it.

(And it wasn't a backrub. It was an attempted friendly shoulder massage. Try to be a bit more precise dear.)

Memo to the stupid libs...Obama told you to turn off the TV and stop blogging. *laugh*

You obviously didn't pay attention to the video. He's telling people to stop blogging or watching fox news only which is a echo chamber. Threads such as these without my input or many threads on USMB are echo chambers because they only involve one POV.

You seem to not understand such basic concepts however.

*laughing*

Again, we can go over the mistakes of McCain vs the mistakes of Obama. Or pretty much any other politician or media personality. Point is, people make mistakes. It's how bad those mistakes are is what we determine to make judgment on.

You sound to me like a bitter person who still isn't over the fact that Obama won the election. I'm going to make a recommendation for two prozac and to join us in the year 2010.
Hey dog breath you will never see me run to any thread and praise any politician or make excuses for them like you do. Have at it, but Obama is nothing but a big ZERO:lol:

*laughing*

Hey dog breath you will never see me run to any thread and praise any politician or make excuses for them like you do. Have at it, but Obama is nothing but a big ZERO:lol:

You'll notice they can rarely find much to say in defense of their guy, so they immediately attempt to deflect to Bush or Reagan or Palin or McCain as being worse. Sometimes they have to go all the way back to Nixon and Hoover. :)

Wouldn't you hate to have to support somebody that they only way you can defend him is to try to make him look less worse than another guy?

Praise any politician? It's called a reminder of what is reality and what is your biased opinion. You have no idea what my opinion is on Obama. Because if you did, you know that I feel he hasn't lived up to nearly half the hype thus far.

However, your bitterness is a sad thing and I do feel pity for you that you feel such anger when coming to post on these boards.

You'll notice they can rarely find much to say in defense of their guy, so they immediately attempt to deflect to Bush or Reagan or Palin or McCain as being worse. Sometimes they have to go all the way back to Nixon and Hoover. :)

Wouldn't you hate to have to support somebody that they only way you can defend him is to try to make him look less worse than another guy?

And this is what I'm talking about. You ladies can have fun in your little echo chamber and continue to keep talking out of your ass. Some of us aren't bitter and have much better things to do with our time. :thup:

Praise any politician? It's called a reminder of what is reality and what is your biased opinion. You have no idea what my opinion is on Obama. Because if you did, you know that I feel he hasn't lived up to nearly half the hype thus far.

However, your bitterness is a sad thing and I do feel pity for you that you feel such anger when coming to post on these boards.
It is called having a inferiority complex and needing to compensate so you found eating Obama's ass as a fix. :lol:

And this is what I'm talking about. You ladies can have fun in your little echo chamber and continue to keep talking out of your ass. Some of us aren't bitter and have much better things to do with our time. :thup:

Well it's talking out of our ass only if we can't back it up. I believe we can, and I don't believe you can challenge it with anything you can back up. Are you going to say that you haven't used the tactics I outlined here? It was you who brought up the Bush faux pas with Merkle was it not? But okay. If you want to believe that you're so much above that sort of thing, do have a really good night.

And good night to you all.

I for one would never look at any politician as the "One" :lol:

I have been cracking up every post they make. With every screw up Obama does, they post even harder thinking they are going to help their "One" when actually no body gives a damn about their poor pathetic inferiority complex :lol:

I have been cracking up every post they make. With every screw up Obama does, they post even harder thinking they are going to help their "One" when actually no body gives a damn about their poor pathetic inferiority complex :lol:

I know, right? I heard Obama is planning another speech, I can't wait, they're getting really entertaining...

I know, right? I heard Obama is planning another speech, I can't wait, they're getting really entertaining...
He is such a loser...I use to hate to listen to him but now I love it. Best comedy TV.

He is such a loser...I use to hate to listen to him but now I love it. Best comedy TV.

AND HE DOESN'T CACKLE LIKE HILLARY!

whew, that was too close, it's nice having her shipped off to some foreign country where nobody listens to her

If only Pelosi got mysteriously shipped off with her

I think I have OCD for I find myself counting between words. You know how long it will take him to spit out the next word.

Forum List

Back