Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
Same thing happens to me.

It is the favorite word of a DNC operative who was using the term regressive up until that time Hillary secured the nomination before switching abruptly to trumpster.

The only political cult is that of Trump and his supporters.

He never sold out His country

860x394.jpeg

Cause you're proud of Pelosi, and the Biden Crime family? o_O
No but a few democrats helped me along my way back to civilization, and I never forget the ones who helped me and the ones who turned their backs on me thinking I was dead to the world.

I always pay back one another in kind

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
I believe you!

your choice

Why do you think I'm like I am here? These pos leftists do nothing but lie, and honestly responding to them only brings more lying.

No but a few democrats helped me along my way back to civilization, and I never forget the ones who helped me and the ones who turned their backs on me thinking I was dead to the world.

I always pay back one another in kind
Then you're a tool.

Then you're a tool.
No I am not I did a 5 year homeless experiment on purpose, I didn't realize it at the time but that's what I did, I knew in my heart you can't sink a fishing bobbin , you can't hold back Destiny, but I tried it .

You can never be something you're not and I understand that now

your choice

It really is very difficult to find relevant, meaningful dialogue these days, unless you want to hang out in an echo chamber. And that's boring, really.

I stopped regularly creating threads a long time ago on here. I learned that there was just no interest in anything that wasn't a regurgitation of the low value mainstream cable news entertainment smut.

They should bring groups back. It's really the only way to ditch the low value smut muppets from your day.

Something else that's similar to what you're saying is that the current programming trend is to encourage the drones to label anyone who actually has the common sense to question something a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
No I am not I did a 5 year homeless experiment on purpose, I didn't realize it at the time but that's what I did, I knew in my heart you can't sink a fishing bobbin , you can't hold back Destiny, but I tried it .

You can never be something you're not and I understand that now
Maybe you can transition. Leftists say you can.

your choice

Is that a Rush Limbo?

your choice

LOL! Sorry Hugo, but what makes you think they will listen to this anymore than they have listened to your explanations before?

They won't.

Have you ever spoken or argued with someone and you know they have been thinking of their next retort rather than what you are saying? That's how a lot of people are.

They don't care what you say or think- they just want to say what they wanna say.

LOL! Sorry Hugo, but what makes you think they will listen to this anymore than they have listened to your explanations before?

They won't.

Have you ever spoken or argued with someone and you know they have been thinking of their next retort rather than what you are saying? That's how a lot of people are.

They don't care what you say or think- they just want to say what they wanna say.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

could not have said it better myself. the proof in the pudding on that is you will post a video of overwhelming evidence of vote fraud and they just post a laughing smiley immediately and dont reply to what the video said or will post just seconds after you posted the video of evidence something like-that proves nothing proving they did not even bother to watch it. all the proof on the planet they are here just to troll as their bosses tell them to.even a couple of mods are on their payroll for the dnc.

Forum List

Back