Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

LOL! Sorry Hugo, but what makes you think they will listen to this anymore than they have listened to your explanations before?

They won't.

Have you ever spoken or argued with someone and you know they have been thinking of their next retort rather than what you are saying? That's how a lot of people are.

They don't care what you say or think- they just want to say what they wanna say.
Sorry Hugo, but what makes you think they will listen to this anymore than they have listened to your explanations before?
don't care.

Just giving them notice if they continue to lie, they get put on ignore

The only political cult is that of Trump and his supporters.

Theyā€™re referred to as a cult because in spite of the fact that the 2020 election wasnā€™t ā€˜stolen,ā€™ in spite of the fact that the 2020 election was fair, accurate and lawful, Trump and his supporters continue to believe in and propagate the stolen election lie, continue to deny the legitimacy of Bidenā€™s election victory.

To steadfastly and blindly ignore and reject these facts is indeed cult-like.

How often do you get the interwebs award for being wrong the most often in a day?

Congrats on your win again!

Trump is anti party

He does not like the GOP establishment either
Trump is anti-ineffective GOP. And letā€™s get real. The GOP has for a long time played the role of weak sister to the Dims.

We canā€™t correct the course of the ship of State if we refuse to even recognize that itā€™s path is taking us into the rocks. The Dims have steered us into peril for too long and way too far. And even if our GOP leaderless so-called ā€œLeadershipā€ has voiced some warnings and objections, they mostly do nothing about it.

Trump has his faults. No doubt. But he does place America first. Not in the tawdry old historical misuse of that phrase. But Iā€™m a present-day literal sense.

Our leaders arenā€™t elected to spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about the conditions in Honduras or Ukraine or Haiti (except for occasional humanitarian relief perhaps or if the international relations compel us to be more active). The job of American leaders is to address the needs of the American People.

We donā€™t need CRT propaganda shoved down our throats. We donā€™t need our military to worry about proper pronouns for transgendered. We need attention to the basics. Our actual needs.

The WORST though is that the forum for some odd reason doesnā€™t permit us to put modulators on ignore.

:scared1:
When you worked where I did if you ignored modulators you were making a mistake.

555-62068.jpg

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.

Nobody cares.

IMO, Trump isn't a Republican

Never was
But he IS remaking the Republican Party and moved it much further to the right. He has pressured fealty to him as a requirement for being a Republican. Those that refuse that, or speak out about his behavior end up exiled regardless of their conservative credentials.

He only likes himself.
Bullshit Democrat talking point of the brainwashed.
But he IS remaking the Republican Party and moved it much further to the right. He has pressured fealty to him as a requirement for being a Republican. Those that refuse that, or speak out about his behavior end up exiled regardless of their conservative credentials.
Oh BS. Nothing bur Democrat talking point lies an DC swamp faity stories.

Bullshit Democrat talking point of the brainwashed.

Oh BS. Nothing bur Democrat talking point lies an DC swamp faity stories.
Many of his more populist stances are actually liberal in nature, especially in regards to protecting American jobs.

The Democrat party USED to uphold these liberal values, but they have long since abandoned them as they are now beholden to big tech, big pharma and globalist interests.

Forum List

Back