Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

But he IS remaking the Republican Party and moved it much further to the right. He has pressured fealty to him as a requirement for being a Republican. Those that refuse that, or speak out about his behavior end up exiled regardless of their conservative credentials.
The Republican Party is no longer a political party as we know it.

It's a cult of personality.

Bullshit Democrat talking point of the brainwashed.

Oh BS. Nothing bur Democrat talking point lies an DC swamp faity stories.
If it is a talking point, it sure has legs. How many Republicans with rock solid conservative credentials have now been labeled RINOS for not supporting Trump or his lies?

But he IS remaking the Republican Party and moved it much further to the right. He has pressured fealty to him as a requirement for being a Republican. Those that refuse that, or speak out about his behavior end up exiled regardless of their conservative credentials.
What's wrong with exiling leftist trash?

Rock solid conservative credentials. Heh heh...

That such terms are so arbitrarily tossed out there is almost as laughable as it is alarming.

What's wrong with exiling leftist trash?
You would have a tough convincing anyone that folks like Cheney, Kinzinger or Rusty Bowers are even remotely centrist much less left. But you do provide a good example of how the Republican is being remade in Trumps image.

You would have a tough convincing anyone that folks like Cheney, Kinzinger or Rusty Bowers are even remotely centrist much less left. But you do provide a good example of how the Republican is being remade in Trumps image.
Again, false. Shirely, you know you can't expect to keep getting away with this, right? Right?

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
You'd make a good nazi on the train platforms at Auschwitz.

You'd make a good nazi on the train platforms at Auschwitz.
How so? Telling off leftist lying shitstains makes him a nazi? Guess that makes you a Jew. Shut up and get on the train!

If it is a talking point, it sure has legs. How many Republicans with rock solid conservative credentials have now been labeled RINOS for not supporting Trump or his lies?
No, the RINOS are the same as always and, of course they don't support Trump, he is their competition.

Forum List

Back