Attorney general Barr announces opening investigation into Epstein death

I've decided against it, perfectionist. I know what you'll think about my decision, but who cares? I decided not to stoop to the level of a Russian bot. Yesterday I read where the bots picked up Trump's 'blame Clinton' slanders and are expanding it with glee. Count me out of giving the toomakers a boost by giving attention to your screed list. If I make up a list like the one you posted, I'd be their tool too!
HA HA HA!

upload_2019-8-13_11-20-27.jpeg

Not only a massive dodge, but it might be the DODGE of the year. I challenged you. You fell on your face. You DON'T HAVE any so-called "Trump Body List"

That is just another leftist deflection to avoid the hard hit of the THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED which contains dozens of real dead bodies, killed by the Clintons, and going back to the 1980s, long before most people ever heard of Donald Trump.

Looks like I was ready. You weren't.

Attorney General William Barr on Saturday decried the death of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein in federal custody while he awaited charges on sex trafficking, saying the apparent suicide “raises serious questions.”
Attorney General Barr Announces Opening Investigation Into Epstein Death

Wonder if ..... Jeffery Epstein has a kill switch for released docs. Wonder if Barr will try and to keep info hid.

Don't worry conservanuts, billy barr has put judicial watch on it.

Manufacturers are not coming back unless tax laws force them to and we are not going to do that.

Manufacturers HAVE BEEN coming back dude.

Is this a Democrat Truth vrs FACT thingy?

If you say so. You saying so does not make it a fact.

Here is your source for the fact.

Companies Reshoring | Reshoring Initiative

there are plenty others if you Duckduck it.

That's quoting the Obama years.

Not only a massive dodge, but it might be the DODGE of the year. I challenged you. You fell on your face. You DON'T HAVE any so-called "Trump Body List"
I'm already regretting this, protectionist. This is stooping to your level with the stupid conspiracies that dumb people believe. There's no doubt in my mind that it is the left wing fringe both pre-date and answer to Trump's ramblings. Pure garbage just like your post, but for you....
RATIONALWIKI INVESTIGATES: TRUMP BODYCOUNT - RationalWiki

Attorney General William Barr on Saturday decried the death of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein in federal custody while he awaited charges on sex trafficking, saying the apparent suicide “raises serious questions.”
Attorney General Barr Announces Opening Investigation Into Epstein Death

Wonder if ..... Jeffery Epstein has a kill switch for released docs. Wonder if Barr will try and to keep info hid.
Holy shit. He's going to go THAT far to implicate Clinton? I was taking that all as a pretty standard USMB ploy. You mean people irl believe it's the Clintons?

Well, it's not exactly a far-fetched consideration. They spent a lot of time at Epstein's little girl seraglio. Bill said he maybe went four times. Pilot records show 26.

Enough to raise a few suspicions.

The Clintons have a history of minimizing a lot of things. Hasn’t caught up with them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, who knows. Lots of people wanted him dead. I don't know why everyone is jumping to the conclusion it was the Clintons, except that it's Hillary of course. That's no shocker around here.

It is true that FBI doesn't like child diddlers. They're serious about that, and the fact that a man accused of all kinds of child sexual abuse is very suspiciously dead would warrant an investigation, I think. Let's TRY not to start another paranoid conspiracy theory about the FBI, please?

As long as it doesn’t involve Donnie, have at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. but the topic is that manufacturing can come back, not who takes credit for it.

Trump has had even more. over 260k manufacturing jobs in one year alone.

Opinion: By championing manufacturing, President Trump champions Cincinnati

That does not state what you are claiming it is stating, or at least not what we were discussing.

You said somewhere around post #216 that :
Manufacturers are not coming back unless tax laws force them to and we are not going to do that.

That is what I am discussing.

Bad economic policies drove manufacturing out of the country slowly over five decades.

All we have to do to reverse the trend is to change the policies to encourage them back.

This isnt rocket science and the change started in Obamas years, I'll give you that, but Trump is making it much more robust with deregulation and more tax incentives.

Yes. but the topic is that manufacturing can come back, not who takes credit for it.

Trump has had even more. over 260k manufacturing jobs in one year alone.

Opinion: By championing manufacturing, President Trump champions Cincinnati

That does not state what you are claiming it is stating, or at least not what we were discussing.

You said somewhere around post #216 that :

That is what I am discussing.

Bad economic policies drove manufacturing out of the country slowly over five decades.

All we have to do to reverse the trend is to change the policies to encourage them back.

This isnt rocket science and the change started in Obamas years, I'll give you that, but Trump is making it much more robust with deregulation and more tax incentives.

Change what policies?

Manufacturers HAVE BEEN coming back dude.

Is this a Democrat Truth vrs FACT thingy?

If you say so. You saying so does not make it a fact.

kinda like me saying that democrats are idiots. does not make it a fact but simply recognizes it.

In many instances it is a fact. No argument from me.

Change what policies?
Sorry, but I don't have the time to spoon feed you.

Why don't you go read up on the topic and then we can talk about it?

Change what policies?

So I'll take that as you just made it up. I can not look up what is not there.

Change what policies?

So I'll take that as you just made it up. I can not look up what is not there.
Take it however you want, dude. I have a real life.

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton wants to look into the Epstein death case and says it may be necessary to.

Forum List

Back