Attorney General Barr sits with Maria Bartiromo this morning on Fox.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Attorney General William Barr discusses the 2020 election, the threat of China, John Bolton's memoir and the Durham investigation among other topics.

You know you're cool when there's a Jeopardy question about you.

Attorney General William Barr discusses the 2020 election, the threat of China, John Bolton's memoir and the Durham investigation among other topics.

Who were you wanking on?

I thought this was about a lap dance.
Nah. Mr C is G rated.
He's the Grand Poobah you know.
1592792476647.png

Maria is by no means one of the great beauties of our country, and I'm really eclectic in My tastes, but I would bang that eight ways to Sunday and go back to Friday just to finish off the week!

I am sure they shared an in depth discussion surrounding the huge increase in consumption of long johns with maple icing.

Cool. Do I win that stuffed teddy or do I have to listen to you further extol Barr as somehow “special”

It really isn't good to post when you are drunk.

It's hard enough to take you seriously as it is.

Forum List

Back