Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

You're right 👍

F3RGIkXWoAEU_HF
Apparently, Merritless Gestapoland doesn't care.

Over 10k people were arrested in association with riots, their punishment fit the crime.

Fortunately for them none committed seditious conspiracy against the United States.

Antifa/BLM may have been stupid in those crimes but at least they weren't traitors.

What about the 5/29 insurrection?

What about the 5/29 insurrection?
Why are you deflecting from your prior post?

Did you not know thousands of antifa/BLM were arrested? Now you want to move on to the next talking point.

Ok, I'll play your game

Who was convicted for insurrection for anything regarding 5/29?

Yep, let’s see what he can find. Let’s get this done one way or the other.
One thing about it, Weiss gets a bonus in salary and a minimum of 4 years to play super-sleuths. Expenses. Car & drivers 24/7. New office and staff. It's a career builder. Unless He's as incompetent as Durham.

It really is amazing how blatant they are.
The Obama appointed asshole that gave Hunter the sweetheart deal in the first place. The deal that kept him out of jail and prevented him from being charged with any other crimes.

The leadership of this Banana Republic think they can do anything they want. Unfortunately they are right because we let the sonofabitches get away with it.

Our Founding Fathers must be turning over in their graves.

The Obama appointed asshole that gave Hunter the sweetheart deal in the first place. The deal that kept him out of jail and prevented him from being charged with any other crimes.

The leadership of this Banana Republic think they can do anything they want. Unfortunately they are right because we let the sonofabitches get away with it.

Our Founding Fathers must be turning over in their graves.
I sure am and I am not even dead.

He board Dimtards: If Weiss had the authority to investigate anyone and everything no matter where, what does this change?

What additional power does Weiss have now that he didn't have before?

Let's see what you clowns can come up with....

GO!

The Cover Up of the Cover Up is now on.

Forum List

Back