Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

You're right 👍

F3RGIkXWoAEU_HF
Any Dimwinger Bidenista Cultist care to address this?

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

What a joke. This is the DOJ hack that wrote up the most favorable deal for a criminal ever seen by ANYONE in the history of American jurisprudence.

The Government now believes that the case will not resolve short of a trial.”

You mean this special counsel right? The one that says he speaks for the government and says in no uncertain terms this case will probably go to trial?

As for toeing the party line? What party? He was appointed by Trump.
he was appointed at the recommendation of Delawares democratic senators Chris Coons and Tom Carper [both Biden allies] and retained in 2020 by Biden ..

I believe Hunter Biden broke the law and could also force Joe to step away from the Oval Office.

You stupid pantyliner! The damage is done over three years! When buttforker? A yr from now? Two yrs? The bag of sheert can barely stand up now!

SHUP. You're no help you fencesitting homeO clown.

Last edited:
No one yoiu bag of crap. They have 1000s of Prosecutors already you worthless spinning fool!
Spin?

Are you ok?

I simply asked the poster who he/she thought would be a good choice since he didn't like Weiss, who incidentally, was appointed by Trump.

Who do you think would be a good choice?

What is the difference now that Weiss is named SPECIAL COUNSEL? HE WAS ALREADY LEADING THE INVESTIGATION?

Garland said he had unlimited power as lead investigator.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERNCE DOES IT MAKE?

Forum List

Back