Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

Wait, why is Garland appointing a special counsel to investigate what 51 intelligence experts called RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA?

When did the left flip on Hunter and not tell anyone? What was the date that happened?

Bump for the Bidenista Cultists.

Can any of you explain why Merritless Gestapoland completele ignored this Federal Statute for appointing a special counsel?

"A special prosecutor is a prosecutor who is independent of an office that would normally exercise jurisdiction in a criminal investigation—to avoid potential conflicts of interest or to facilitate subject matter area expertise. At the federal level, under 28 CFR § 600.1, a special prosecutor is referred to as a “special counsel,” and may be appointed by the attorney general to criminally investigate an individual or matter in cases where a Justice Department investigation would present a conflict of interest, or in other “extraordinary circumstances.” Under Supreme Court precedent in Morrison v. Olson, Congress may also appoint a special counsel through the passage of legislation. Notable special counsels in U.S. history include Ken Starr of the Clinton Whitewater investigation and Lawrence Walsh of the Iran-Contra Affair."

Use the "prosecutor" embedded link in the above link for verification as to how a prosecutor is defined.

Where in the hell is McCarthy, he needs to say this is obstruction of justice by the DOJ meant to interfere with the house investigation, or whatever they can come up with. JUST F-cking start impeachment inquiries on both the DOJ and Joe. We know the Senate will vote it down, but it will tie up the DOJ and Joe and give republicans a chance to look united against the democrats on something.
If TRUMP isn't able to run there will be no chance in hell his supporters show up to vote for ANY republicans! When republicans loose down ticket don't whine about it's "TRUMP's" fault!!!

Well, there is that sweetheart deal he tried to get for Hunter....as a prosecutor
Luckily the judge saw right through that.
I mean.....he does have a track record, so there's that :rolleyes-41:
So you already have your excuse ready to go if you don’t get what you want. Like I fucking said. :rolleyes-41:

Where in the hell is McCarthy, he needs to say this is obstruction of justice by the DOJ meant to interfere with the house investigation, or whatever they can come up with. JUST F-cking start impeachment inquiries on both the DOJ and Joe. We know the Senate will vote it down, but it will tie up the DOJ and Joe and give republicans a chance to look united against the democrats on something.
If TRUMP isn't able to run there will be no chance in hell his supporters show up to vote for ANY republicans! When republicans loose down ticket don't whine about it's "TRUMP's" fault!!!
Trump already caused them to lose down ticket races.

Trump is one step ahead of you.

Somebody start the egg timer as to the "bombshell", "newly discovered", "whistleblower" stories in the Gateway Pundshit about how the counsel is the most crooked man to ever investigate anyone...ever!!!
Newly discovered because Democrats had successfully dragged out and covered for the Bidens.

You've got a disaster in Washington. You might want to start preparing for the worse because it's coming down the line!

This is from bank records. Hang on candycorn!

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Newly discovered because Democrats had successfully dragged out and covered for the Bidens.

You've got a disaster in Washington. You might want to start preparing for the worse because it's coming down the line!

This is from bank records. Hang on candycorn!

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg
Shit. Does this mean there is another whistleblower who will testify that Joe didn't talk business with Hunter's business partners (which is not even illegal)?

What shall we do?

Somebody start the egg timer as to the next immunity deal offered to Jr. In the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.
My understanding is that after that one was blown up, they can't come back with another one. It has to go to trial.

This scandal is making Watergate, Monicagate, and every other Gate look like a parking ticket.

My understanding is that after that one was blown up, they can't come back with another one. It has to go to trial.

This scandal is making Watergate, Monicagate, and every other Gate look like a parking ticket.

The Special Counsel maneuver is to keep Weiss from having to testify before Congress. This is a big stall.

No, I see a track record with this guy.

Don't let the truth get in the way of your mantra.
You know, you could just say “I agree that I have an excuse ready if I don’t get the result I want”. You know, since you’re only confirming EXACTLY what I said.

:rolleyes-41:

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

So the man that tried to give him immunity is now in charge of investigating him?

What a fucking joke.

There appears to either be no competent people in the Biden administration or the fix is in and they just don't care how it looks.

Who would you like to see chosen?

Be specific please.
Not our job.

For the appointment to be respected, it would have to comply with the statute referencing the requirements for a federal special prosecutor, would it not? If that appointment does not comply, and in fact flies in the face of the statute, feeds right into the hands of Republicans? How does that help the Democrats?

Not our job.

Didn't say it was.

Who would choose?

Be specific please.

For the appointment to be respected, it would have to comply with the statute referencing the requirements for a federal special prosecutor, would it not? If that appointment does not comply, and in fact flies in the face of the statute, feeds right into the hands off Republicans? How does that help the Democrats?
So you should be fine with Weiss then.

See post 142.

Forum List

Back