Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Garland said nothing because there's nothing to say. They overstepped, they stepped in it, and they're in deep. Now the White House is distancing themselves.

Really bad for these cretins. Oh well.
I was really surprised that, after pussy footing around threats to the DOJ and FBI and the warrant-issuing judge, Garland didn't say, "Please don't shoot me."

Should be going on now. What you'll be watching is the spokesman for the people who are actually running the country right now, none of whom are elected officials.

Live stream. The little rat is running late.

Trump can easily explain this himself but he’s too much of a pussy.

First thing out of his mouth

"Russian Collusion is a real thing."

2nd thing out of this mouth.

"I am not a crook."

Third thing out of his mouth

"No reasonable prosecutor would ever charge Hillary Clinton with anything, but if President Donald J Trump farts in a windstorm, we are on that like blood hounds."
Why doesn’t Trump himself just tell us what it was all for? He definitely knows.

First thing out of his mouth

"Russian Collusion is a real thing."

2nd thing out of this mouth.

"I am not a crook."

Third thing out of his mouth

"No reasonable prosecutor would ever charge Hillary Clinton with anything, but if President Donald J Trump farts in a windstorm, we are on that like blood hounds."
I find Garland's entire speech scarey because he placed himself in the Deep State when he claimed "Russia Russia Russia." Thanks for the informative posts you wrote. :thup:

Should be going on now. What you'll be watching is the spokesman for the people who are actually running the country right now, none of whom are elected officials.

Live stream. The little rat is running late.

So he said nothing at all. How fucking stupid is this guy? He was under so much pressure to reveal whats going on, that he went on national tv, only to tell us not a god damn thing? How the FUCK was that announcement useful to anyone? This dude is in over his head.

So he said nothing at all. How fucking stupid is this guy? He was under so much pressure to reveal whats going on, that he went on national tv, only to tell us not a god damn thing? How the FUCK was that announcement useful to anyone? This dude is in over his head.

Yep. I expected a LOT more than that.

This just made it worse.

Flop sweat all around.

No it is not. It would be highly unethical and illegal for him to give specific details.
Then why waste our time with a useless press conference? The DOJ could easily just put out a statement informing everyone of that decision.

Moreover, it was unethical (perhaps illegal) for the FBI not to give Trump's lawyers a copy of the warrant.

His lack of transparency thus far is damning. If he wasn't going to be specific about why that raid was executed, he could have saved us all the time and not polluted the airwaves with his filth.

One thing he did accomplish is taking personal responsibility off of Pedo Joe.. Even though we know that Joe authorized it, being Garlands boss... They think the American people are too stupid to follow the chain of command..

Forum List

Back