Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

Then why waste our time with a useless press conference? The DOJ could easily just put out a statement informing everyone of that decision.

Seems the whole point was to publicly announce they asked for the warrant and inventory to be unsealed.

This puts the ball back in Trump's court as the only reason a judge would say no is if Trump fights it being unsealed.

Just the warrant. Not the affidavit, which has the REAL information.

Garland said nothing.

This is bad.
You obviously didn't listen to the presser. Garland very clearly stated that they are asking that the affidavit be unsealed. I'm sure trump will have no problem with that.

Should be going on now. What you'll be watching is the spokesman for the people who are actually running the country right now, none of whom are elected officials.

Live stream. The little rat is running late.

Your evidence that the AG is lying please. Links to facts would be most appropriate (if you have any).

Seems the whole point was to publicly announce they asked for the warrant and inventory to be unsealed.
As I said, they can release official statements to the media. Why the pomp and circumstance?
This puts the ball back in Trump's court as the only reason a judge would say no is if Trump fights it being unsealed.

Trump never had the warrant to begin with, Eric Trump said as much on the night of the raid, so there was no fight to be had, Gator. You can't fight the unsealing of a warrant you've never seen or been given privy to.

The Judge can rule however he wants ... The Magistrate that signed the Warrant has already been removed from office.

Edit:
Correction - The governor removed the Hillsborough County State Attorney ... My bad.

Last edited:
Lol this doesn’t make any sense.
You're the pussy.. and you don't want to explain yourself... Is that picture better? It's called projecting your own faults onto others because your wittle fewings are hurt..... Bill puts away his crayons for the idiot...

these are the kind of things that make me go... they cannot be this stupid... then they prove me wrong...

Garland looked like a deer caught in the headlights.... Admitted he is an idiot and then threatened those who would call him an idiot...

So he said nothing at all. How fucking stupid is this guy? He was under so much pressure to reveal whats going on, that he went on national tv, only to tell us not a god damn thing? How the FUCK was that announcement useful to anyone? This dude is in over his head.
Yeh, it looks like God may have intervened Himself

as This oddball isn't on SCOTUS

:)

and Roe got demolished b4 that weird "I don't know what a woman is" he/she/it came along...

Maybe God has not abandoned us entirely after all?

:)

Forum List

Back