August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

And the law enforcement officers who swore out a false affidavit would be subject to criminal prosecution.

Which is why the notion that the search warrant is somehow ‘illegal’ or ‘invalid’ is ridiculous.
This is illegal....and so is stealing an election.

The streets will run with blood.

Yeah, the DementocRat Commie scumbuckets are running out of frauds, lies, and slanderous accusations that blow up in their fucking faces.

1660013402680.png

Right just like was done with the improper Russia hoax FISA warrants...

So why don't we just assume all warrants are faked and improperly created. That way we can try and refuse entry into our homes if one is presented.

If these warrants were improper, then prosecute those involved. That is all that can be done without revamping the entire justice system.

This is illegal....and so is stealing an election.

The streets will run with blood.

You have no idea whether this is illegal or not.

As for the streets running with blood, remember that it will be both republican and democrat blood on those streets. And plenty of innocent blood.

So why don't we just assume all warrants are faked and improperly created. That way we can try and refuse entry into our homes if one is presented.

If these warrants were improper, then prosecute those involved. That is all that can be done without revamping the entire justice system.
Clearly these warrants are purely political.
The made up a fake crime as a predicate to a warrant and then raid a former president's home.

All I can say is they had better keep their heads down in the future.

If the GOP wins in Nov. like they claim they will, then the above refrain will become the rights never ending mantra...

Fine. As long as the warrants are obtained in proper fashion, I don't give a shit who they serve.

You think you are threatening me with that? I have no party, so it matters not.

Clearly these warrants are purely political.
The made up a fake crime as a predicate to a warrant and then raid a former president's home.

All I can say is they had better keep their heads down in the future.

Who should keep their head down?

You have no idea whether this is illegal or not.

As for the streets running with blood, remember that it will be both republican and democrat blood on those streets. And plenty of innocent blood.
Pretty much how Civil Wars usually turn out.
Jan 6th was a joke compared to what's coming.
Right now there are millions of Americans that are pissed off like never before.

How are people so surprised that the guy who had multiple criminal cases against him before he became president...still has more Criminal investigation stuff happening to him afterward?

Pretty much how Civil Wars usually turn out.
Jan 6th was a joke compared to what's coming.
Right now there are millions of Americans that are pissed off like never before.

And? Be careful what you wish for.

Yes, people are pissed off. But the first asshole to start bloodshed will be the second one to shed blood.

So much drama out of Republicans
wait till they start demanding hearings
They dismiss Jan 6 as an act of tourism while the FBI investigating Trump is terrorism
Like the failure of the mueller investigation followed by a clumsy improvised impeachment to draw attention, it is the failure of the hearings that has triggered todays action, they need something and haven't found a thing...they better hurry if they don't wanna end up on the business end of this buggy whip.

Forum List

Back